It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Israeli Plot To Assassinate Obama Foiled In US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Thanks for the link Helmut.

I must have missed the thread where he was exposed as a computer geek. LOL.

Man, who can you trust anymore.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I would have to say that the Israelis would have probably succeeded if it was a plot of theirs. not that I can see any reason why they would wants Obama dead in the first place, and even if they did I am sure they would have waited until he was elected and them found a few plausible way to blame the Arab world.

If these two are in fact methheads, and if one of them did actually have a swastika tattoo or whatever I would assume that it's probably more likely that they where White Supremacists or wanna be White Supremacists.

My reasoning is that if it was Israel I don't see what they would have to gain by plummeting the USA into some sort of chaos that I assume would ensue.

If it was the the likes of Al Qaeda, well then firstly they would probably be happy to take the credit for it, I don't see a bunch of good 'ol boys working with them. although they would not have an issue with causing chaos in the USA for multiple reasons.
1 its a distraction
2 it could be a part of a deeper plot. and what I mean by this is simply finding a way to let off a baby nuke ( or similar) in the vicinity of the funeral service. lets face it the whos who of Washington would be there from both the major parties, now that would seriously undermine the USA.

But all in all my guess is that there 2 are no more than a bunch of good 'ol boys who might or might not be White Supremacists, well thats my opinion anyway.
and of course we might never know for sure.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I'd like to digress here. And I KNOW I am opening up myself to huge critisicm. I think 911 was perpetuated by 'our friends' Could be totally off base here. And call me on it. I will be deserving.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyndonl
I would have to say that the Israelis would have probably succeeded if it was a plot of theirs.

I must say I would agree with that.

Wouldn't suprise me is someone involved with the NWO tried it though. I think it would start riots.

Blacks in America have a history of oppression. A lot of them would have very high hopes at this stage of finally getting represented fairly. If Obama was assassinated, I think many of them would be furious, and a small minority of them would start rioting. And then you would have the hundreth monkey syndrome kick in, including whites and all.

Would be a great excuse for martial law.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Note to world, Obama is a marxist, vile, piece of filth being forced down the throat of moronic americas by a even more vile and moronic media. He clearly wants to keep murdering babies in or out of the womb. He wants to steal from the successful and give to the lazy.

The truth may be that Obama hired these three to fake an attack. He is that vile...............

More likely his evil marxist revolutionary "wife" hired them.........

The world is watching the overthrow of demorcacy by a communist on worldwide TV.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Please tell me, Heliosprime, that you are not allowed to handle sharp objects.

I'd be absolutely fascinated if you could expand on your post. Why is Michelle Obama a marxist? Why do you put quotation marks around the term, "wife?" Why do you use the terms, "marxist," and "communist," interchangeably? Are they, in your opinion, identical?

I so look forward to your response.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Night Watchman]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
What i find interesting is that it is enough to cry "Israel did it" - and you don't need any kind of proof. And what if it was signed by,say, zeroknowledge? Then since he/she is not a known hoaxer it would sit as a fact in a mind of a lot of people. Isn't it weird?
Now i have no problem with person thinking this or that, it is just the ease with which one becomes convinced in Israel's demonic nature/intentions/actions is unexplainable.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
gosh!

it sure was a good thing russia invaded georgia, else how would we have known about this crafty plot?

do the russians think the world is composed of cretins?

putin is a dangerous bastard, he wants to follow in the footsteps of stalin and lenin...

and he just might

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Does the world ever get tired of blaming Israel for everything? Come on, they get crap from self hating Jews, racist idiots, and their entire neighborhood. Everytime the world is having problems we blame Israel.....Over and over for 10000 years. Crap, find somebody new to blame. I know........Lets blame the Russians for EVERY bad thing that happens, makes about as much sense.
The Jews I have know are good people that could honestly give a crap about anything except their own lives. The Mossad of today is more like our NSA than the old Mossad. Plus Putin is full of crap.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Nah - Isrealis had nothin to do with it -

however - anyone can put on swastika and there is something wrong with the whole scenario - insufficient evidence of a plot even though they had a confession, high powered long range rifles, vests, and... uh... oh yeah.. drugs - Is this the smoke screen story? - that hides another layer of players who won't be found with "drugs"driving erractically down the street with the tools of the assasins trade? Raises my eyebrow...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Getting real sick of the anti semitism on this site. Jews get blamed for everything. If there's a an evil plot to take over the world it's the Jews. September 11, the Jews. The dismantling of the U.S Constitution, the Jews.
Get a life. You're country has a real talent of demonising other countries and peoples.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zealman

well don't take it too much to heart -most of us who have a minimal grasp of sanity don't buy into the BS - immigrants, blacks, and anyone left of center also get dumped on a lot on some of these threads....its a vocal minority that spreads their ignorance...most of us enjoy denying ignorance....

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

I hadn't thought about it til I saw your post. But yeah I wonder how the Clinton's feel about this. I bet Hilary is crying into her cereal that these guys got nabbed first.

In all likelyhood it's just a couple of unlucky hosers who got caught on the way to a turkeyshoot. And the wonderful over zealous cops and media turned this into some circus assassination plot involving everyone from zionists to neo nazis.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Quote from Angel Lansbury's character in the 1962 version of "Manchurian Candidate":
"And Johnny will leave those microphones and those cameras with blood all over him, fighting off anyone who tries to help him, defending America even if it means his own death, rallying a nation of television-viewers into hysteria to sweep us up into the White House with powers that will make martial law seem like anarchy."

On Meryl Streep's character in the 2004 remake:
Film critic Roger Ebert: "Gossips have whispered for months that her(Meryl Streep's) performance is modeled on Sen. Hillary Clinton..."

Though what I found most interesting is that the political convention(and site of the assassination) in the 2004 remake actually takes place in the year 2008.

-----------

When this latest incident is compared to recent scares, one has to wonder if someone isn't trying to send a "message" to the Obama camp:

--Hillary's bizarre statement about staying in the presidential race just in case Obama has to drop out 'Bobby Kennedy-style.'

--The Dallas, Texas security stripping incident
It was reported that, at a rally in Dallas, agents ordered local police to stop searching each supporter before entering the arena.

--The incident where Obama's plane had serious problems and almost had to make an emergency landing.

--Sudden Deaths of two Clinton super delegates
-Bill Gwatney 8-13-08, shot to death by an intruder into his office at Arkansas Democratic HQ
-United States Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones, 8-19-08, allegedly suffered a brain hemorrhage; Jones was also outspoken on the new electronic Diebold voting machines and possible voter fraud in areas that use the devices.

--A pound of cyanide found in a swank Denver hotel room, where the body of a 29 year old Somali visiting from Canada was discovered. The amount of cyanide was enough to kill hundreds of people.

-----------

Anyway what I find significant about the latest plot is the up-market hotels these guys were staying at, plus the fact that Gartrell was caught driving a new truck. Homeless, unemployed tweakers don't generally rent rooms at the Hyatt. Motel 6 maybe, but not the Hyatt. How did they manage to get reservations in the midst of the convention? Another unanswered question.

And notice how the media keeps mentioning how tonight's acceptance speech is on the 45th anniversary of MLK's famous 'I have a dream' speech. We all know what happened to him.

And before Senator-for-Life Kennedy gave his speech, the tv kept showing multiple pictures of Teddy posing with his brothers. We know what happened to them, too.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by starviego]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

thank you for posting that retrospective of bizarre events and precisely why my eyebrow goes up an inch - I am certain there are forces who are gunning for Obama...and I'm certain he's well aware of it which makes his play all that much more significant..to be a candidate of any color requires that candidate to "tow" the line, and make compromises - We've seen it unfolding in the way Obama was forced to distance himself from his church of twenty years, and modify his stand on the war...the question remains as to whether he can stay a step ahead of his handlers, while garnering the support he needs from certain insiders to bring the "change" he speaks of...its a dangerous and complex chess game...whether you agree or disagree with Obama, he is a man of extraordinary courage...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join