It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

No way, not for them anyway. I found early on that holding out got me further than giving in.

I guess I will say that I was a Huntington Beach local. Nowadays that means nothing, but in the roaring 70's it meant alot. We were treated like California Royalty. We really were the original Valley girls.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think the dingo ate yo baby. Every newborn is cute and has that adorable scent.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You never looked good naked

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Good for you. I love the Valley Girl reference which probably goes over a lot of folks heads. By the way, Johnny and I tentatively are going to the Bay Area UFO Expo September 27 & 29 in Santa Clara.... how close is that to you? Johnny and I would love to meet you and any other ATS Member if we do, in fact, attend this year. We should make a decision by the first week of September.

Dave

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here you go Dave... thought you would enjoy this... cheer you up a bit. My wife says that you are a juicy looking ham; and I think that is a positive remark, yet I'm afraid to ask.

www.newsday.com...

www.newsday.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
well im 27 and i've just lost about 40 pounds and i feel on top of the world.

5 mile run each day and i don't eat anything heavy after 4pm.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Bought a health and fitness type book for my son just the other day, by coincidence. Leafed through it and saw a section on 'body types' .. and then read that after age 30, the muscles begin to lose tone, etc. It said that depending on the person's body-type, some people begin sagging from their 30's onwards, quite visibly -- whilst others manage to hold off the visible signs of ageing for longer. By 50, though .. it said .. no matter how conscientiously the individual had exercised and dieted, ageing was by now visible. Posture was emphasised as being important to physical appearance, although apparently we're all 'born with' a specific natural posture type. Military service was said to improve the posture of those who'd been given a poor posture-type by Nature.

I was surprised to learn from all this that muscles began losing their tone after age 30. Guess it doesn't visibly show for quite some time after 30, but deep 'in there', youth has fled by 30 if the book is to be believed.

All of which suggests that it's probably wise to invest as much time and effort to developing personality and character as to the gym, sunbathing, cosmetic surgery, etc.

My view is, we mostly all get a turn at all the ages and stages. Older folk had their turn at being young and beautiful and should be wise enough to step aside and let the new generations have their turn without trying to compete. Time only runs one way. Problem is, most of us just don't expect to grow older, or at least not so soon. It would be great if we could have a few 'practise lives' before living our real one. That way, we'd be aware of how fleeting youth is and we'd spend it more wisely.

Weird though, isn't it .. most of us accept quite easily that we're not babies or pre-teens. But we're not so willing to say goodbye to our 20s and 30s. Yet those decades are no shorter or longer than any of the others we pass through. Maybe the media's responsible for our placing such a premium on those years ?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Join the club Dave. My days of frisbee and speedo at the beach have long since been over. I would not wish my reflection on my worst enemy. Stick a fork in me. I'm done.
Six cheers for 60 though. I'm 45 and feel washed up.

[edit on 8/26/2008 by jpm1602]

I'm 45 and feel likea young Hugh Hefner. My body looks great to old ladies. I surf and hang out with go-go girls that could be my daughters. To the aliens, our wrinkled fat bulges are very attractive.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hehe, thanks for the post, needed the laugh

and so recognizable, I'm not exactly Mr.Universe anymore, either..

starred

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I look great, and better year after year.

In fact, I look so good, when I walk,.... music plays.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
this thread is better placed on the oprah winfrey blog site

please excuse my rudeness

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik
this thread is better placed on the oprah winfrey blog site

please excuse my rudeness

Hey.... Oprah refused to put this up because she wasn't in it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I hear ya dude I'm double nickels,after all these surgerys look like Frankenstein naked,but I still have definition lol,can see most of my bones,and anyway older you get worse eyesite gets so perhaps that a trade off

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
20lbs just FELL off in about 2 weeks after a visit to a naturalpath. I didn't lift a finger but for that morning 2 cups of water BEFORE rolling out of bed.

*some magic trick in that apparently*

I can't keep to the diet though--too much food!

Thaaaat's right, I LOST by eating too much food.

Seriously though, a blood test and saliva test pops back some interesting diet cues.

Anyways--I don't look good nekkid either. Pale, flabby, and 2 kids over streatched

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I guess true fear, or comedy (depending on who you are), wold be... ...................................................................................................................................................... .............................................................................................Naked jumping jacks in front of the mirror!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You're doing it all wrong Dave.

Quit looking in the mirror.

Appreciate your Sweetie, look at her.

A naked woman is a gift from God....

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey Dave!
For me..I spent my 20's and most of my 30's feeling like I looked terrible.
I never wore make-up, dressed like a grandmother, and would walk down the street with my eyes cast down , not looking at any man that past by.
As for mirrors.., from the chest up only, and that was simply to brush my hair and teeth. Period.
NOW..
different story completely.
I'm 37, feel like 24.
I live in a college town, and often get mistaken for a student. I get asked for ID to buy booze, and my oldest son, refuses to be seen with me, as he doesn't want to scare away any potential girlfriends!
I simply changed my attitude from the inside, and it became reflective on the outside. I still hide my smile, but I'm working on that.
As for looking good naked...
DAMN STRAIGHT I DO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join