It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Great Video my wife loved it! Happy belated birthday mine too was the 15 of August. It's good to know I share a birthday with someone other than Napolean Bonaparte!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Some things are not made to last forever. It's for our own good too.

If I looked like I did at 20, 30 and 40 I would be worn out and probably in a vegetative state by now.

After 4 husbands, numerous boyfriends, extreme desires and living in the fast lane I welcome my sags and bags.

That old demon Vanity has finally left me alone. I'm thankful certain desires have also waned.

Now I have time to really enjoy life without all the face paint, perfect hair, and bras. Burned my bra in the 70's.

As long as I am comfortable and happy I don't give a rat's butt what anybody thinks about how I look. That is a very special feeling.

I say and do as I please. Not afraid to spend the night in jail for fighting for my freedoms.

Even with all my medical problems, saggy parts and graying hair these are the best years of my life.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well what really sucks is when your afraid to loose weight or loose your best attribute, boobs.. Its a trade off, but I have learned that I may not look good naked anymore, but in the dark anyone can be Marilyn Monroe.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well what really sucks is when your afraid to loose weight or loose your best attribute, boobs.. Its a trade off, but I have learned that I may not look good naked anymore, but in the dark anyone can be Marilyn Monroe.

Preaching to the choir about everyone looks good naked in the dark, WELL some people that is.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Tahnks Dave, I think...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Tahnks Dave, I think...

I wasn't referring to you baby puppy.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to have to call this post a hoax. Like any good conspiracy post, I'm afraid we're going to need to see photos in order to make an objective analysis. The more out of focus the better, mind you. And don't mess with the EXIF data because we have people that will bite your head off for that, man.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hey Dave....the video was a hoot....thank you! And happy birthday for a few days ago....*cuddle*

Who cares about being naked anymore? Naked is for babies.....

What we don't realise till most of us get to about 30ish, is that it's almost guaranteed and completely natural to gain weight. Face it...it WILL happen. And it has advantages too...older people don't look so good skinny. All that extra weight fills out the lines and wrinkles when they start to appear, and in most women's case...someone has already mentioned it here....we get **boobies!** It's a fabulous bonus! I would rather be my 180lb curvy fertility goddess self with la la's to die for than some skinny, flat bellied, flat chested girl......honestly I would. Maturity is very sexy. Skinny not sexy....look at Mick Jagger.

So, Dave, don't sweat about a few extra pounds...we are not meant to be skinny beings, but happy, healthy, cuddly humans. I've learned to ignore the modern obsession with having a body so perfect that we feel we can show every inch of it to everyone all the time. It's not right, I tell ya....the sexiest bodies are always the ones that are covered up, regardless of what they look like underneath. And forget beach bodies where I come from...you almost need a survival suit in the North Sea even at this time of year, and they are soooo not sexy. Even if you don't make it into the water here, several layers of Thinsulate and Damart to keep out the Arctic "breeze"make a perfectly waxed bikini line and long bronzed legs immaterial. It just isn't worth the frostbite.

Cait

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Now I have time to really enjoy life without all the face paint, perfect hair, and bras. Burned my bra in the 70's. .

Heyy me too!!

Those Playtex jobs were pure murder..They didn't cross your heart..They slung them around the back.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
when I jump out of the shower and see myself in the mirror... it's not a pretty picture baby puppies.

Dave

Dave,

While you are showering and you happen to look down and cant see your feet or OTHER things then you might have a serious concern. As guys when we age Testosterone and Growth Hormone goes down and Estrogen goes up. Estrogen is one of the main the culprits for fat accumlation. If you have a good doc then ask for some estrogen management medication. Your other alternative is a girdle and that would be......well I wont say anthing else.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh one more thing Dave, I was asked to pose as center fold many years ago for Playboy, I would not have dared because my uncles, brother and Dad, read that mag. But now, I kind of wish I had just to remind myself of a more youthful me...

I dont look good dressed anymore , so the naked thing is no surprise.

Ah well theres always candle light. One candle across the room...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am reminded of a statement by my x's mother. 'Over the shoulder boulder holsters.' By design, they just can't be very comfortable.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

WOW...... nice. Funny you should mention Playboy...... unlike most men.... I never read the articles.... I just checked out the hot women!
Unless you don't want to disclose it.... but when you were asked, time line wise, was it during the period of soft seductive poses that never showed the important attributes or when Playboy started going down the dark path? I can remember as a young boy coming across a playboy and my first recollection is that you never saw any of the TOP TWO things on a woman in those photographs. It was quite tasteful, alluring and left lots to the imagination..... which at my young age, was amply filled.

Like I said... don't feel like you need to date yourself.

Dave

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thanks Dave! That was a GREAT song!! I want to put an 8/8 beat behind it, little bit of flange guitar, shaken, not stirred.

Y'know..... you don't have to look good to yourSELF, you just have to look good to some ELSE.

It works best if that is reciprocated.

We ordered a trike. Get a trike, you'll love it. We haven't even GOTTEN ours and I know already, just by trikemosis that we're going to love it. It has a weight capacity of 500+ pounds, and is American made. Since 1880. yah. My island brethren will soon have something more to snicker at. T'aint nobody wears a HELmet here. Bright orange wavy flag either. Did I mention it is a tandem trike?

I"m thinking I need dueling spurs in my wheels, like the Romans.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread385531/pg2#pid4881455]post by Dave Rabbit[/urli]

I am fine with it if you are!

It was in 1978, and the guy talked to my Mom because I was not quite 18, I would be by the time the photos came out.

I was nodding big eyed at her behind his back to NOT let me do it (I was just there for the party) and she mad because I had not been home in weeks (She was an actress busy doing plays, was actually glad for the time alone I think) and took the pen and the permission contract and signed. I ditched the guy later that night.

What he told me and my then young beautiful Mom, was that there is a huge difference between opening my legs this far with his fingers spread about 4-6 inches and this far 2-4 inches, he assured me that it would be done most tastefully and he was doing this so that I could be up for Playmate of the Year.

Sooo, that being said, I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore! (So as not to derail the thread of course.)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Happy belated birthday. Thanks for the video and the smile.

Every morning I ask myself why my younger than me wife stays and what she sees in me. Thankfully love is blind
When we met I could crack walnuts with my biceps, now I have to get the channel locks to open a jar and I sure "don't look good naked anymore".

Kudos on your supporting the troops

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Johnny and I talked today as he is deep in "Investigative Mode".... and I mentioned your post. Johnny asked if they took any test photos or did it not even get that far? (You probably already know where this is going... SOUTH), but we had a good laugh and said I would ask you.

Dave

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I know where your'e coming from my friend ... I look much better in clothes these days. When I get naked everything seems to drop a couple of inches (clothes seem to keep things in the right place).

I thought I'd add a pic (note the baggy clothes they cover a multitude of sin's) ... and no it's not 'Cousin It' or Slash in drag ... it's 100% me.

I actually like this pic cause you can't see my face.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy belated birthday, Woody

Well, you know it's bad when even a computer system refuses to show your image (sorry pic doesn't seem to want to be shown ... must be a sign)

[edit on 28-8-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Dave....Dave...Dave...
I actually just watched the vid. I think I just peed myself. Thanks for making my whole entire week.

The chest harmonica was a great touch. (dang if I can't remember the name of that dagon thing) Drew Carey would be highly proud.
An accordion...finally got there after aardvark and anteater.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You never looked good naked

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join