It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok so before I continue,

the whole Reptillian theory is really interesting and entertaining..intersting enough to check out books at Barnes and noble (a book store) on them while everyone else is looking at Harry potter or whatever lol.

If you dont know what a Reptillian is, they are said to be an evolved intelligent reptile species with the shape of a human-like body. They are said to have evolved from the dinosaur times before human primates. A canadian scientist has a theory on the evolution proccess of the creatures. Some people said they have tails, some say they dont.

Im just trying to figure out why ATS is mocking the people who post a thread on Reptillians? I've noticed threads here on ATS that are really not just Youtube videos but serious seekers and knowledged posters.

Yes I agree that alot of kids do post nonsense crap - but does that mean the entire theory should be blasphemy?

I mean oviously good conspiracys do exist on them besides seeing Youtube videos of George Bush shapeshifting. This is whacked out conspiracy to many people and explainable that george Bush is a human being.

I mean not everyone believes that a Reptillian can shapeshift, I for one challenge this part, but have a strong feeling they do exist, just like UFOs. I also believe they play a small part in our human civilization, including Government actions(underground bases).

If our own International Governments secret projects, underground bases are kept highly secretive from the public, are you sure your 100% correct the Government tells you the complete truth? I mean, afterall Reptillians dont want to be known. Neither does the Government want you to know what they are doing beneath your feet.

Peace

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would Not Be Surprised (Startling Moment) if Many of The Disinfos and Skeptics here are Reptellian Creatures in Hiding or Engineering Traitors . The Reptellian Race are Brutal and have been Waging war on Over 300 other races for millions of years , The Greys are their Main openent and Earth (Trijlav) is a Vital Battle Site for this War , We must Heed the warnings of these Videos Concerning the Reptellian Threat .

Great post !

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

Posts like that are why reptilians are mocked here
Simple As

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

Posts like that are why reptilians are mocked here
Simple As

your right, thats exactly why 99% of people dont take it seriously

presenting Speculation as Evidence is a huge mistake.

the OP was actually talking about the subject reasonably, and asking some really good questions

but the next poster just jumps overboard claiming all kinds of totally unverifiable things, which of course is a huge turn off for anyone who doesnt know anything about the subject

i cant even tell if he was joking or not lol, he could have been sarcastic for all i know

seriously tho, there could be a possibility that reptilian humanoids do exist, im not saying they do cuz ive never seen one

just because i havent seen one tho, i wont claim they Dont exist.

I will leave room for either possibility to be true, since thats actually the reasonable logical solution

***stays on the fence***

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

i cant even tell if he was joking or not lol, he could have been sarcastic for all i know

He is being serious.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think a big problem is that the proofs for this particular conspiracy, beyond ancient art and fables, usually consist of a video with bad pixelation in someone's eyes or a David Icke book. It is all hearsay and speculation. Based on that, Griffons, Centaurs, Dragons, and Dinosaurs must all be real too

But then again this culture of speculation might have just made it easier to hoax a reptilian story/video. The resulting influx of hoaxes may have pushed the community into a more "mocking" predisposition towards the subject.

Either way, the staff have spoken, and those rascally reptiles have been put in the cage with the stinky skunks.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think reptilian threads, as cool as they are, are mocked because:

a) The whole David Icke thing (I personally think he's entertaining, but to each his own)

b) UFO nuts using badly decompressed youtube video footage as 'undeniable proof' of reptilian shapeshifters.

c) Lack of a sufficient amount of solid govt. documents referencing reptilians. As well as major mainstream media's view of reptilians as science fiction.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
We must Heed the warnings of these Videos Concerning the Reptellian Threat .

Great post !
Im going to make a video about a great spagetti octupus at the center of the universe that rules all of life with mind control and then write a book to back it up with testimonials that cannot be confirmed or denied as they mysteriously all have disappeared since speaking out against the great spagetti octopus.

And you should all HEED these videos because they will be just as substantially proven as the reptillians!

Ok.. I hope some people got my point. Others will miss it completely.
The thing is to say we should heed videos with no evidence is purely foolish, while these beings may exist we do not know that for a fact. The most anyone can ask is that we keep our minds open to the possibility that they could exist and consider it as an alternate idea we should keep in mind.

But to take heed of something without proof is what we strive to deny here at ATS.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

Well the reason that they are being mocked is that there is ZERO evidence that they are real.

If they evolved from dinosaurs over millions of years, where are the skeletal remains?

Where are they now?

If they're not on this planet, there would be evidence of the technology necessary to leave the planet.

The only reptilians are on Star Trek Enterprise.

I even find the idea that it's called a theory to be absurd.

Let's drop all this reptilian nonsense.

I'm actually wondering if it got started by people who watched land of the lost and liked the sleastack characters ????

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I find the connections that are speculated to exist between powerful people interesting, but the Reptilian stuff is mere schtick work. It is a very lazy way to account for connections between families and dynasties that could, honestly, be profitably explored.

Prescott Bush, father and grandfather of Presidents and super-patriot, was one of the last Americans to continue doing business with Nazi Germany. Henry Ford was another. Rich and powerful Americans had to be threatened with seizure of assets under the Trading with the Enemy act to get them to quit trying to support and profit from the Third Reich. Now that's interesting, and they have interesting, often sordid, motives for what they did.

To say "They did it because they're all reptilians anyway" is lazy and uninteresting. Positing the existence of hyperevolved Reptilians who secretly control everything is the lazy way out and it makes a mockery out of efforts to really trace the connections and follow the trails carved by the flow of capital between families and dynasties from generation to generation.

It tries to Explain everything but it accounts for nothing, and that is the hallmark of a terrible theory. It's a deus ex machina, a way of throwing up your hands before the connections become salient and before everything really starts to buzz and hum and saying "Oh well, I guess the butler did it, let's go have a few drinks now".

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
I would Not Be Surprised (Startling Moment) if Many of The Disinfos and Skeptics here are Reptellian Creatures in Hiding or Engineering Traitors . The Reptellian Race are Brutal and have been Waging war on Over 300 other races for millions of years , The Greys are their Main openent and Earth (Trijlav) is a Vital Battle Site for this War , We must Heed the warnings of these Videos Concerning the Reptellian Threat .

Great post !

You can't even spell Reptilian or opponent correctly, so why should anyone believe that you are intelligent enough to know all of the secrets pertaining to Alien races?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

not many people have seen real Reps...they are the hidden ones

i have done lots of research on them...send me a u2u message if you would like to know something.

(^_*)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

not many people have seen real Reps...they are the hidden ones

i have done lots of research on them...send me a u2u message if you would like to know something.

(^_*)

Interesting...you've done a lot of research....
What factual evidence have you found? Please post the evidence. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

hmm..

well i can link all kinds of stuff both written & spoken

the alpha draconians are the main dark ones..they are the ones who won control of this planet a long time ago and changed our DNA to dumb us down.

the ones with tails are the elite.

research the Sumerians...

here's what they look like

i332.photobucket.com...

i332.photobucket.com...

i332.photobucket.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Its not true that there is no proof. Witnesses are proof. They are enough to proof to convict someone for many years in a court of law. There are many witnesses to reptilians. Ufo abductees, and children who raised with systematic abuse and mind control and used in occult ritualistic settings. Theres a growing number of these coming forth. This may not be the kind of specimen proof others would like, but it qualifies as one part of proof and leads many to begin to seriously research this topic.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

No offense but I wouldn't consider some ancient figurines to be any type of reasonable evidence for the existence of reptilians.

Is there any real evidence?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Its not true that there is no proof. Witnesses are proof. They are enough to proof to convict someone for many years in a court of law. There are many witnesses to reptilians. Ufo abductees, and children who raised with systematic abuse and mind control and used in occult ritualistic settings. Theres a growing number of these coming forth. This may not be the kind of specimen proof others would like, but it qualifies as one part of proof and leads many to begin to seriously research this topic.

Not to be argumentative but it doesn't constitute proof but merely evidence and it depends on the individual. For example what is the individuals background? Have they had any mental illness? Have they received a lie detector test and passed? Does their claim match up with others? etc...

Also, a single eye witness is typically unreliable as the sole evidence for a court case.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Reptilians are not interesting because they are not evolutionarily possible in terms of probability.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The incredibly stupid Youtube videos being passed off as "evidence" have pretty much destroyed any serious inquiry into this subject IMO.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Evidence is a very crucial part of proof, as is the human eye-witness element. While some may just dismiss everything out of hand, others notice the facial expressions and mannerisms and testimony and come to the conclusion that this experience was very real to this person and they begin to research the topic seriously and discover others that can also shed light on it So while definative proof may have to wait (hopefully not until nwo establishes its objectives and Dracos step forth to rule the planet, as some have suggested), there is still evidence being brought up, that covers eye-witnesses of ritual abuse, often from the most powerful people, and ufo abductees and researchers, black op disclosures, disclosures from military, as well the historical evidence that shows artifects relating to this for thousands of years. All of these correlate and are somewhat cohesive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join