It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*8-25-08* - Alex Jones visits the FEMA camp (for unruly citizens) at the DNC. Classic!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think this really needs to be put into perspective. The entire complex houses many different companies. It is not a FEMA CAMP. Prior to the cops setting this temporary facility up it was utilized as a detox for street drunks. The sheriff buses with the bars are used to transport inmates from the county jail to their court appearances. Not very sinister. Mr Jones is really reaching on this one. It is mostly residential and the cops have informed the folks living there, that no arrestees will be released into the surrounding neighborhood. Although I do believe there are some Fema camps in place. This isn't one of them.
GOOGLE Latitude 39 46' 11. 12" N
Longitude 104 57' 18. 15" W
3808 York street Denver Co. 80205

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Xwino]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is one dude I really like. He is a little out there at times, but for the most part I think he is doing the job 60 Minutes and other should be doing. Freedom is a thing of the past. We are all now "subjects". Without a second Civil War nothing will change. And by now they have most of America too fat or drugged up to fight. Thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
For those who are a little newer to Alex's fine work here is one of his classic and one of my favorite rants from a really interesting and creative movie titled "waking life"

he has a weekly show Im sure some of you already know this is for those who might not m-f 11-4 or somedays shorter/longer you can find the 24/7 link here the new movie he and his crew put out is really good "truth rising" you can find copies easily...

nice post OP

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i am a barely apparent errant arrow
i know not my destination; each participle arrives according to its own principle
if i were to become one of the hungry
let me count fingers on the hands of mans disbanded apathy
trample me
stampede freedom
my quest is at the behest of the keeper of kings
the secret seeker of means
the broken reaper who sings like a phoenix

and when the first forgotten descendant
returns resplendent returns independence
all men will know truth and light
proof of lifes greatest creator
maker
shaper

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I wish Alex Jones was locked away and could not access any form of media at all. It would be the best for us all.

Truely, people like you, I believe are very much affected by the chemspray over there! I guess you must be dirrectly under these sprays!

Alex Jones, is passionate about what he does, and he has the balls to do it!

I here so many times on here: "Dont listen to Alex Jones, he is not a reliable source!", lol

What, so Fox news is? CNN? BBC?, SKY?, lol

To be honest, I would so listen to Alex Jones, before your countries mainstream media anyday, lol!

Oh, or maybe you work for them, lol!

Maybe Alex Jones doesnt get it right all the time, but as i said, he is passionate, and has the balls, and I truely believe he has made a difference to outcomes within your country, through your neocon Government!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
what about original videos? these were recorded filming monitor, obviously quality sucks...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Part 4 looks like it was broken and had to be fixed, this appears to be the new link:

www.youtube.com...

EDIT:

There is also parts 5 and 6

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26/8/2008 by bobafett]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
So what type of people do you think will be put into the camps? Like protestors? Personally I'm not a violent person. Will I be thrown in there?

People like us.. Truth seekers.. Those that question authority.

This is disturbing.

~L

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

Very True! Anyone, whom interferes with the agenda of control!

And the worthless!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Something must be done to stop this! I see it all unfolding before my very eyes.... Say good bye to Freedom if it is allowed to continue.. Unfortunately..
as much as I hate to say this.. I do not think we can stop it from becoming an everyday reality.

Oh my.. This is very disturbing..

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Lantian]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

Its up to the people! Its up to the "crazy" people like Alex Jones, to even sometimes, be over passionate in relation to this control unfolding before your eyes!

His passion is there, to show you, this is really important! Its cominig! Wake up!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Having worked in TV enough over the years, I have to say, his "we're 5 minutes late" routine is a little boring and not convincing to say the least.

Having as many faux witnesses as he wants appear on-camera is just not important or worth my attention. So I stopped watching right there...

Not only does that sound gimmicky, but the microwave guns are such a valuable VISUAL disturbance, no words will do it justice. They should test this out on Brittney Spears on live tv, then I will be a believer.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
About the topic. Great footage yet again by Alex. He truly is a real patriot and I applaud him for his tireless efforts. Kudos to Alex and everyone who helps make his trips possible.

Dulcimer what happened to you kind sir? You use to be a quality member back when you joined. Now I see nothing but pointless comments from you. Whats the deal?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception
reply to post by Lantian

Its up to the people! Its up to the "crazy" people like Alex Jones, to even sometimes, be over passionate in relation to this control unfolding before your eyes!

His passion is there, to show you, this is really important! Its cominig! Wake up!

It is and I will pass along this knowledge to Individuals I know..

And I don't appreciate being told to Wake up.. I don't say this to be rude..
or anything.. Just choose your words carefully.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I have watched and listened to Alex Jones for a few years now and have liked him for the most part. I have had thoughts that maybe he is just a plant to attract people whom the government would label as problematic, but that is just paranoia. I have always liked how he confronts the police with cameras rolling and they always look like they want to run and hide. Seems police do not like video or audio devices. I don't know why since they are just trying to serve and protect. Keep going Alex. Nice job.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian

Originally posted by DarksDeception
reply to post by Lantian

It is and I will pass along this knowledge to Individuals I know..

And I don't appreciate being told to Wake up.. I don't say this to be rude..
or anything.. Just choose your words carefully.

Wake up, lol! Umm! It wasnt just directed to you and me, but the world, lol!

I think you misread in a big way!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I wish Alex Jones was locked away and could not access any form of media at all. It would be the best for us all.

Why?

You cant just stick you tongue out and say "nanny nanny boo boo" and then run away without being called on it.

So how about an actual salient point instead of an attempt at a sly comment?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The most tragic thing to me is that there are so many people are so self aborbed that when they start to bring people into the camps they will be far too busy worrying about the latest American Idol results.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

All I could find on SureCool refrigeration:
Hot Frog?

You all know about the frog in the pot of boiling water deal, right? Interesting coincidence.

I like the little tech moment in part 4.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by 4N6310]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join