It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*8-25-08* - Alex Jones visits the FEMA camp (for unruly citizens) at the DNC. Classic!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So, Does anyone know what that smokestack is for?

www.fotosearch.com...

Why would they have this in a detainment facility?
Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
And there are those that claim Alex Jones is a disinfo agent for the CIA..

Well I guess its either 'thanks Alex for the info', or 'thanks CIA for opening my eyes to what you have in store for the masses'...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Part four of Alex's video series is down. I archived the first three parts if the remainder go down and anyone wants to see them.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

Do not know what they are about, but they looked very used , so probably burning trash? Preparation for human bird flu crisis?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
More Alex Jones from the DNC:

Alex Jones unleashing on Michelle Malkin, part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Although I agree with Alex, that was just freakin' brutal!
Malkin may end up going home and sticking a gun in her mouth.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I wish Alex Jones was locked away and could not access any form of media at all. It would be the best for us all.

why? what is his crime?

thought crime? showing people what is going on?

i think cops who make up their own laws, and politicians who not only don't defend the constitution, but IGNORE it, and judges that won't enforce the law when it is a neocon breaking it, should ALL be locked up.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
*STANDING OVATION*

Alex did what i've wanted to do for years!!!!! I've wanted to kick her ars, her evil ars for years.
You work for the devil, you got to take the consequences.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
For those who don't think the camp was real or that this is all bogus...

Denver Post - 100 Protestors Taken to Temporary Center

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I wish Alex Jones was locked away and could not access any form of media at all. It would be the best for us all.

OK, let me REPHRASE what i posted above...

Because above, i guess i was too honest for ATS taste...

With a statement like that Dulcimer, you are showing your Anti-American ideals...
The represion of Free Speach is something NOONE should want...

ONLY THE MENTALY ILL WOULD OPENLY WANT PEOPLE TO BE CENSORED...

You, Dulcimer, want people censored...

You connect the dots...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chetinglendalevillage
Having worked in TV enough over the years, I have to say, his "we're 5 minutes late" routine is a little boring and not convincing to say the least.

Having as many faux witnesses as he wants appear on-camera is just not important or worth my attention. So I stopped watching right there...

Not only does that sound gimmicky, but the microwave guns are such a valuable VISUAL disturbance, no words will do it justice. They should test this out on Brittney Spears on live tv, then I will be a believer.

Are you saying the microwave guns are fake? Because I seen a recent show on history channel called future weapons, and they show the microwave gun and how it works from miles away.

The purpose of the gun was stated as being for crowd control, and you couldn't shield against it either. The guy tried matresses and other things and he couldn't stand to be in it for more than a few seconds.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Active Denial Microwave Weapon

Here you go. It's certainly not fake. When they run, that is when they are getting hit.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Not to change the subject over-all...But. This is just food for thought. What if these camps were being built for a broader subject that the government is slowly preparing for? I mean we know these camps are real and rather what they are being built for is the question. I hardly think they plan to imprison us. They already have done that we are all prisoners of the system cause if your not jacked in then it is VERY hard to survive not impossible just more difficult in this country so we are already imprisoned into our lives. So I would think that just like preparing for any major event these camps are being used right now to test the readyness of our government in case of a real event. And I can only think of very few reasons that would cause enough mass government rejection that would justify these camps
The 1st and most out of the box thinking would be IF America has been in contact with life forms from other planets and have been not truthful...Well that might piss a few people off. As well as the religious impact that kind of news would have. We all know some people cant even take a scientific view without going nuts. So I would say that kinda news would send a few people over the edge and maybe a camp might be the only way to keep those type of people in check?
2nd would be the knowledge of some planet killing event they have been hiding? That would send a few over the edge ya know.
Over-all I would say yes they are going to lock up trouble makers in these camps but I still think they have a reason that they are being built that we have no idea about? And that is the scary part?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

Alex needs to go find some of those taken into custody and interview them. Were they taken to the same facility? What did they see? And so forth.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Video Evidence? Obviously it exists.

But faked? Very possible..

I don't know about this one.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

took me a few seconds to find SureCool. I dont understand why you were looking for them but here ya go.

SureCool

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

Wake Up!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ooooh boy - this again. Every now and then someone posts something on the supposed "FEMA camps" that our government is getting ready to feed people into. Time and again, the pictures and propaganda have been disproven to be nothing but blown waaaaaaaay out of proportion. What's to expect that this post isn't the same thing?

What I see on those videos are a lot of people who need psychiatric treatment.

Seriously, people - let me ask you one thing and I want you to think about this and I mean REALLY think - how come it's always video of a prison or a FEMA camp that is UNPOPULATED but never footage of hordes of people being herded into bunkhouses or off trains into camps?

Could it be that maybe footage like this doesn't exist because there's nothing to these claims?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37They have to build the camps, which they have, before you can put people in them. You can't arrest people and then build the camps around them. Most of these camps have been built in preparation for the World Govt that has been proposed, the people behind this know what is coming, they have big plans to profit from this. They are using your money to control you and take you to a level to where you will have no power. Much the same as Hitler.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Okay, but the conspiracies about these camps has existed for as long as I can remember. At least, what 20 years? 25 years? How long does it take to build these camps and get them ready? And if 25 years is an accurate assessment as to the age of this conspiracy, shouldn't that be ample time for someone to have obtained footage of the camps being used?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join