It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof There Are No Satellites Orbiting The Earth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Nothing Goes Above The Clouds. Not Even A Satellite. Try To Find A Picture Of One. What You See In The Picture Is Fake.

"Supposed" NASA Satellite Photo.
www.flashearth.com...

"Supposed" X-Ray Weather Radar Satellite.
www.theweathernetwork.com...

Its Time To Wake Up.

Isnt "Radar" Supposed To Tell Us A Distance Based On Time Since The Pulse Bounces Back?

Isnt "Sonar" Supposed To Show Us The What The Ground Looks Like Under The Water?

So Why Did They Call It A Radar Satellite? Are They Tracking Those Clouds Closing In On Us? On A Sweeper?

Radar Photos? Nope
Sonar Photos? Nope
Satellite Photos? Nope
Real Photos? I'll Let You Decide.

Wake Up People.

We All Belong In Heaven With God. We Need To Pray To God. Try Looking Up And Say You Love God. If You Dont Feel Right When You Say This, It Means That You Should Pray To God For Help.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by hey_amigo]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If you actually believe there are no satellites orbiting this planet, or mars for that matter, [snip]

Mod Edit: Please note the heading at the top of every Skunk Works thread:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Please see Back To Basics: The ATS Skunk Works Forum! Thank you - Jak

[edit on 25/8/08 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Lets see some proof then.

If you are so sure there are no satellites up there...

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hey_amigo
Nothing Goes Above The Clouds. Not Even A Satellite. Try To Find A Picture Of One. What You See In The Picture Is Fake.

"Supposed" NASA Satellite Photo.
www.flashearth.com...

"Supposed" X-Ray Weather Radar Satellite.
www.theweathernetwork.com...

Its Time To Wake Up.

Isnt "Radar" Supposed To Tell Us A Distance Based On Time Since The Pulse Bounces Back?

Isnt "Sonar" Supposed To Show Us The What The Ground Looks Like Under The Water?

So Why Did They Call It A Radar Satellite? Are They Tracking Those Clouds Closing In On Us? On A Sweeper?

Radar Photos? Nope
Sonar Photos? Nope
Satellite Photos? Nope
Real Photos? I'll Let You Decide.

Wake Up People.

We All Belong In Heaven With God. We Need To Pray To God. Try Looking Up And Say You Love God. If You Dont Feel Right When You Say This, It Means That You Should Pray To God For Help.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by hey_amigo]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Nothing goes above the clouds?Are you nuts?
What about the winner of the Xprize Burt Rutan who flew his little rocket plane up just into space took some pics then came back?
Clearly this was real and he won a heap of money.
The amateur astronomy pics of the ISS in front of the sun?
On and on and on.....

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hey_amigo

Omg really! Oh no, then how did google earth get their pictures?! It's fake? Dude they must have flown over my house and took a picture cuz my freaking car is in the damn photo! Does God have a digital camera?

...I hope this was just a trolling thread...lol

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I wonder how my Dish TV (digital satellite television) system works then?
Are there balloons or something else up there to broadcast the signal? Can you explain, hey_amigo?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
hey amigo you really cannot be serious? on seconds thoughts you are being serious because you think that there are no planets and the moon is god hmmmm I wonder if you change your mind again when you get enough people replying to you ridiculous claims, sorry hey_ amigo I just cannot take you seriously anymore, I have one question for you, how do you think they predict the weather?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Someone better tell Sky TV shareholders....

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thats some very expensive toys they are firing into the sky then to come smashing down into the earth

Although then again NASA is pretty good at that to

thanks for this thread gave me a good laugh and lightened my day

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Amitsumikaboshi]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well I'm convinced but you might have a harder time convincing my GPS unit.

Oh I almost forgot the countless flights I have been on that go above the clouds..... but your right.

Not attacking you just voicing my 2¢

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
As I said in your other thread, please check out www.heavens-above.com ..... plug in your location, and then find out what a variety of known terrestrial satellites will pass over your location. Go outside at that time, on a clear night[or early morning], and see them. I'm able to see known satellites nearly every day if I choose to. The ISS is often particularly bright.

I am watching news now via transponded signal from one of those satellites. Being this is a tiny island with no TV stations, there is virtually no other way for it to happen.

Inform yourself, get to know some of the known objects, and enjoy the wonder with the rest of us

All best

[edit on 25-8-2008 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I point antennas at many different Satelites daily...I whole heartedly disagree.

Your God rant....is just that.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Rule number 1 !!!

Don't Feed the Trolls.

mikell

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I guess the Iridium flares I track really are aliens entering the atmosphere.

Take care,

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

A natural satellite or moon is a celestial body that orbits a planet or smaller body, which is called the primary. Technically, the term natural satellite could refer to a planet orbiting a star, or a dwarf galaxy orbiting a major galaxy, but it is normally synonymous with moon and used to identify non-artificial satellites of planets, dwarf planets, and minor planets.

Credit

So I suppose you are referring to man-made and launched satellites. I tend to believe that the moon is out there orbiting the Earth.

Is there an explanation for the few man-made ones that have fallen back to Earth with debris recovered.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Last time I was in a plane, I could see the cloud while looking down.
Or maybe NASA have installed tv screen on the plane windows!!!
Tin foil time

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
All right why are you starting this all over again, last week you said that planets dont exist and nasa lied and two days later you retracted the thread by posting another thread, but anyway just for your information the radar satellite which is similar to doppler radar are specifically designed to reflect off clouds and give information about the weather.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alundaio

Well actually, if you can see your car, it probably was taken from a plane. While most of Google earth is satellite imagery, most of the particularly interesting places use aerial photography, because, being much closer, the aircraft gets much better resolution.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join