It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof There Are No Satellites Orbiting The Earth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ok brain boy, radar uses radio wave to detect most objects by bouncing off the object, it has been fintuned to be able to pick up small water dropplets in the air, the time it takes to hit the object and bounce back to the satallite tells how far away the rain is. We can do this from the ground as well, using dopplar towers, the ground stations are better detailed, and more acurate, but the satallites that ARE in orbit show a broad spectrum of the world.
Sonar uses sound waves, that like radar bounces off small objects in the water and send it back to the reciever. sonar is more sensitive than radar as it can detect and listen to other things such as lava flows, and dolphins getting dirty. but it does tell us how far away objects the (bottom of the ocean) is, or ship/ sub.
If there are not sataliete how can I see my house, on google earth, and see what the earth looks like, I thin k you might even think the world is flat still, and need rehabilition. Don't worry too much though... the goverment like mindless drones.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

You'd be suprised what they can see from a satallite. legally they can only get as close to tell if you are black, white, asia, etc, but the Children In Agony can call and tell you where in the grass you dropped that dime.
O I build these things that don't exist.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alundaio

Um actually the vast majority of photos from google earth are taken via PLANE fly over NOT SATELLITE. Look it up, that is a fact.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Come on people. The UFOs scan the earth for us pro bono, and lots more. Shame on you for not knowing it, get with the program!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by patrickrpg
reply to post by mdiinican

You'd be suprised what they can see from a satallite. legally they can only get as close to tell if you are black, white, asia, etc, but the Children In Agony can call and tell you where in the grass you dropped that dime.
O I build these things that don't exist.

Better satellites exist, but the ones used in the mosaic that is Google earth only have about a 15 meter per pixel resolution. That's not even enough to distinguish a small house. That's how most of the generally uninteresting parts of the world are filled in; like the oceans; etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, seeing as how I've personally seen satellites cross my telescope while checking out the moon, I'm going to have to say...

...uh no, satellites are real, and people make and spend plenty of money getting them up there.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey_amigo
Nothing Goes Above The Clouds. Not Even A Satellite.
[edit on 25-8-2008 by hey_amigo]

'sorry i had a flash back to something i was doing yesterday

And i love how the topic went from satellites STRAIGHT to god

[edit on 26-8-2008 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
double post, my bad, sorry

[edit on 26-8-2008 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
He's totally right. The sky is a giant LCD screen created by the government. You're all a bunch of hamsters in a glass cage!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
He hasn't responded yet.

Toll. Banhammer, baby!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Dude... seriosuly, what are you doing? If you're trolling, you are doing a remarkably good job at it, in a remarkably poor way.
I applaud the original thought, but this is something I myself have observed, I don't even need a satillite.
The only thing you can do here is
"Based on the overwheliming evidence from other folks, I am forced to reexamine my hypothesis."
They're trackable, predictable, visible, measurable, and there. They even occasionally leave big holes in the ground when they go mssing. MIR being decommisioned spawned a fairly decent TV series.

... Threads like this make me believe we are going back the dark ages...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ive seen photos of satellites....
Show me a photo of god....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wow! i thought the post where the op casualy said people could fly was wacky!

Satellites deffinitely do exist, i have seen them (well the light eflected from them) on many occasions, the best one to look for is the ISS when it has a ship docked with it, its quite an amazing site, esspecialy as no viewing equiptment is needed, just a set of working eye's.

if you go to www.n2yo.com... you can watch live info about most satellites in orbit, using this you can see when certain satellites are in your area, and you can go out looking for them yourself as long as its a nice nite outside.

Its well worth checking when the iss or one of the brightest satellites will be above you and have a look for yourself, its not bang on accurate but it is very close to it. Once you see the ISS floating past you will change your mind.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
Wow! i thought the post where the op casualy said people could fly was wacky!

Satellites deffinitely do exist, i have seen them (well the light eflected from them) on many occasions, the best one to look for is the ISS when it has a ship docked with it, its quite an amazing site, esspecialy as no viewing equiptment is needed, just a set of working eye's.

if you go to www.n2yo.com... you can watch live info about most satellites in orbit, using this you can see when certain satellites are in your area, and you can go out looking for them yourself as long as its a nice nite outside.

Its well worth checking when the iss or one of the brightest satellites will be above you and have a look for yourself, its not bang on accurate but it is very close to it. Once you see the ISS floating past you will change your mind.

To be fair, all you can see of ANYTHING that doesn't glow is the light reflected off of it, so really, you're seeing the satellites in every bit as meaningful a way as you've seen anything that doesn't glow in your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join