It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Karen Johnson brings truth!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Greetings to all..

NEWS 911 inside job - Senator Karen Johnson brings truth!

This brave lady is awesome..

please send her love & protection...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'd like to see how many votes she gets come next election. Poor old blue head was misinformed.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I wish a lot more people would see this and listen intently. If I showed this to people around me they'd just laugh mostly. Although, recently with that new anomally "explanation" given of the buildings collapsing, some of my friends have awakened a little

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This right here is a great day for America!
Even if you soundly reject the lady's call, this is STILL good for this country. You see, some polls that have been shown here recently speak to the fact that a MAJORITY OF AMERICANS believe they are being withheld information regarding these attacks. It is absolutely IMPERATIVE that these investigations move forward, REGARDLESS of the findings. This is how OUR SYSTEM IS SUPPOSED TO WORK!!! It will fail if we allow people to tell us how to think. It amazes me that people are so caught up in the "I'm right and you are wrong" mentality that they are willing to completely subvert the system that has maintained the status equivalent to the United States' greatness for over 200 years.

This issue MUST be resolved. And the lady is correct - independent and FREE OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Let's compare a couple pics real quick...

WTC-pics

preparing to pull
i332.photobucket.com...

pulled
i332.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Skipper... you realize those beams were cut by a torch? Many of us (including truthers) have posted pictures and video of this.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Poor old blue head was misinformed.

Speaking of misinformed, you cannot post any official reports or physical evidence to suppot you claims or the official media story.

All you do is repeat what the media has told you instead of thinking for yourself and doing research.

I mean even people on the 9/11 commission have stated they did not have enough time or money to do a proper investigation.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

lol..so they cut them like that at an angle for what reason?

how much are you getting paid?

what do you think the future holds for humanity if we go along with the NWO plans?

edit=

where is the fire in this pic? you see the people standing there?
i332.photobucket.com...

sad stuff man...i want some freakin justice...ASAP

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

lol..so they cut them like that at an angle for what reason?

Great point Skip,

Did some welding and cutting in my day and there is no reason to cut off steel that way, as it:

1) uses a longer path -using more gas/ and (wo)man hours
2) would promote a cut member to slide out/off its base.

Sure nobody had a square and chalk scribe at the 911 clean up - but professionals on the sceen are not going to make more sharp points.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Pawnhaus]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You guys ever cut a tree down and you don't want it to crush your car or your house?

Come on guys... I know you can get this one.

Aw heck... here:

This will show you.. around 1:37

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You guys ever cut a tree down and you don't want it to crush your car or your house?

How does cutting a tree compare to cutting beams that are holding other steel memebers?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima...I'll let you think a little ok? It was an A-N-A-L-O-G-Y. Explaining how the beams were cut so they would fall in a certain direction. If you watched the video, some of them weighed up to 50 tons.

ok?

[edit on 26-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

it was pulled bro..

why do you not see that?

honestly

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
to cut down the remaining columns, you would first hook the beam to a crane with a choker cable, or perhaps those claw type clamp machines used to cut trees.
then, it doesn't matter which way you make the cut, as the beam is CONTROLLED and SAFE.

an angle cut on a freestanding column would cause it to slide off, and then kick out and bounce unpredictably.

it is unlikely that angle cuts are from clean-up, as that would be an unsafe way to do it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Ultima...I'll let you think a little ok? It was an A-N-A-L-O-G-Y.

Let me make this simple as i can for you.

Do trees have other tress connected to them when you cut them?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

an angle cut on a freestanding column would cause it to slide off, and then kick out and bounce unpredictably.

Not if you left one side as a hinge point.

Which, btw, is exactly what you do in the aforementioned trees. They are never cut all the way through to start the tree's fall. They are cut most of the way, with a little bit left in the middle to control the fall direction. Then the hinge breaks off after it's served its purpose.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
well good thing this isn't about trees

it's about...

Finding the traitors

& Justice

who do you think can pull off this kind of move? Mossad?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

one edge would be flanged outwards if that's how they fell.
so, no.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't know if they were cut like that or not. But I can easily see 2 people in this thread are just putting out any excuse they can think of here. Which IMO is the #1 thing that makes a skeptic useless. I'm all about good information, but please save me the excuses. And the tree analogy was just an excuse that sounded good.

I have never cut a tree down at a 45 degree angle. I do use an angle to control the direction in which it falls, but never a 45 degree angle. Because if I used a 45 degree angle I can count on that tree pinching my saw as there will be too much downward motion when I need more side motion.

I notice on the ones in the video where they are cutting are not cut at a 45 degree angle, but the pictures I've seen that have melted metal oozing from them are at a 45 degree angle as used in demolition.

The particular issue is something that interests me a good deal, so I'd like to see some solid proof.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
I notice on the ones in the video where they are cutting are not cut at a 45 degree angle, but the pictures I've seen that have melted metal oozing from them are at a 45 degree angle as used in demolition.

The particular issue is something that interests me a good deal, so I'd like to see some solid proof.

Here ya go :

www.debunking911.com...

About a third down the page, you should find the solid proof you are looking for. Indeed, these angle cuts are from torches from the cleanup operation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join