It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Karen Johnson brings truth!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Obviously the video shows exactly how the steel was cut in the cleanup process, and since it goes against his conspiracy theory, he has to believe it isnt from the WTC location.

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
It is obvious that he is ignoring the evidence. Most truthers have let this one go. (the cut beams) Only the newbies and no planers stick to this one.

Please be adult enough to answer the following question truthfully.

Was the steel in the video being cut high up at an angle or down low and straight across?

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Why do I have to answer the question? I posted the video.

I also recall a photograph that was posted. (via link) that showed the angle cuts.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Why do I have to answer the question? I posted the video.

I also recall a photograph that was posted. (via link) that showed the angle cuts.

Becasue the video does not show the worker cutting them up high at an angle like the steel in the photos.

In other worlds the video DOES NOT support the photos.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
what does everyone else think of this?

if anyone has any updates please share.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ulimta,

have you looked at the photo's from Ground Zero during the clean up?

Some were cut an angles, some straight across. Why cant you conceive this?

T.A.S.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Some were cut an angles, some straight across. Why cant you conceive this?

Then why only show and talk about the ones cut at an angle?

Please try to keep your claims straight.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Look, the fact they cut the beams at all different angles is not proof in itself. It means there is a good chance they were. But you just said yourself - they cut those beams at all different angles. As such, it only makes sense that some would be cut at a 45 degree angle.

But obviously, in a CD they are cut at a 45 degree angle. As such, you have 2 possible ways they can be cut. The information you have given makes it plausible that they were cut, but it is NOT proof.

When you look at the most famous pictures, a few things stick out in my mind. First is the height of the cut. It is well above the ground, about 4 feet higher than the people standing around. While I know they use cranes to make cuts from off the ground, it doesn't make much sense to me to cut that beam from a crane when you can cut it a few feet down from the ground.

I also noticed in many of the shots where they were cutting the beams, their cuts were anything but straight. And on the picture in question it is an exactly straight cut.

It is completely plausible that they were cut. But to call it proof there is still more information needed.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
. But to call it proof there is still more information needed.

You have two videos. One showing the cutting.

you have pictures showing the angle cuts.

What the heck else are you looking for?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt you have pictures showing the angle cuts.

A video of the cuts being made at an angle. Why is that so hard for you to figure out? Its so simple.

If you are going to make a claim that the workers cut the beams at an angle during clean up then show us proof of this.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
. But to call it proof there is still more information needed.

You have two videos. One showing the cutting.

you have pictures showing the angle cuts.

As you said already, they made cuts at all kinds of angles. The CD requires them to also be cut at certain angles. As such, the fact they are cutting them at angles is not absolute proof those beams were cut by workers. It is however plausible they were cut by workers. Meaning, it is POSSIBLE they were cut by the workers.

It is also possible they were cut in a CD and then the workers also later cut beams off. It is just as plausible.

So at this point I am unsure which is true here. But I am sure what you've shown is not absolute proof either way. It just proves that some beams were cut by workers.

How can you refute this if you are being open minded?

Currently, I'm trying to figure out a way to get the dating of the picture that shows teh 45 deg angle cuts. That is important in this I think.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i think what this woman had to say needs to be heard by EVERYONE! who could possibly disagree with what she said? she's taking it one step at a time, and is still remaining skeptical. can anyone see a reason to not believe what she says here?

also, i found the remark at the end hilariously typical of our government:

"You know, we don't permit applause in the gallery."

the woman just makes one of the most important speeches for the betterness of humanity, and all this guy can do is control and suppress. even if that is part of his job, you'd think he woulda let it go this one time... makes me sick

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A very thorough, very transparent investigation needs to be done within the US, but as has been brought up before Canadian politicians, and in Japan, and most likely elsewhere, a thorough investigation performed by various countries who lost their citizens as well. That Canada and other countries just bought the accepted line of BS, instead of immediately, ASAP, performing their own investigations is criminal in itself!
I applaud this Senator. In that inhuman setting, she wore her humanity with dignity!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi...

look at the melted metal dripping from the cut..hmm

planetquo.net...

www.waarheid911.nl...

controlled demolition
briefcase.pathfinder.gr...

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
As usual, Ultima wants video of everything.

You all have been shown the video of the columns being cut. You have seen photographs of steel being cut at an angle.

How does thermite cut? Do a little research and you will see that it does not cut an an angle.

Please go to this site to get a great explanation on the cut beams:

11-settembre.blogspot.com...

Henry62 is the author and is a member here at ATS.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

As usual, Ultima wants video of everything.

You all have been shown the video of the columns being cut. You have seen photographs of steel being cut at an angle.

Well if your going to claim that you have a video of the steel being cut at an angle then you should be able to post it.

As usual you failed to support your claim or support the official story.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Likewise, if you are going to claim that you have a document that says Flight 93 was shot down, then you should be able to post it.

As usual, you have failed to support your claim or support your conspiracy theory.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

As usual, you have failed to support your claim or support your conspiracy theory.

NO i have not failed, i have shown the FOIA request for the document and can even give you the number for the FOIA office to verify the request.

Also who is talking about a conspiracy? When is looking for the truth a conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ummm...we didnt ask for you to post your FOIA request now, did we? We asked for you to post the document. Until then, you dont have any evidence to back up your wild claim now, do you?

I could say I sent a FOIA request to NASA showing that a DEATH STAR was responsible for the WTC tower destruction. It doesnt mean that the document exists, but by golly, I have a FOIA request to get it.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by ULTIMA1

Likewise, if you are going to claim that you have a document that says Flight 93 was shot down, then you should be able to post it.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by gavron]

flight 93 was a scam...

Fake 9/11 Call From Flight 93 Exposed!

www.youtube.com...

At 10:06 AM, Flight 93 was apparently shot down near Somerset, PA. The official story that it was flown into the ground as a result of a struggle to control the cockpit is contradicted by the reports of eyewitnesses on the ground, as well as the phone call attributed to Edward Felt.

The crash site, in a reclaimed strip mine, comprised a central debris field and several smaller debris fields some distance away. One of the engines was found over half a mile away from the main field. 7 Other debris fields were found 2, 3, and 8 miles away. This evidence is virtually impossible to reconcile with the official story.

thw whole things was an inside job...wake-up,please

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Couple problems here...

First is Mr. Felt's phone call, conspiracy nuts have claimed for the longest time that he talked about smoke and an explosion...

This is normally how his call is talked about......

eight minutes before the crash, a frantic male passenger called the 911 emergency number. He told the operator, named Glen Cramer, that he had locked himself inside one of the plane's toilets. Cramer told the AP, in a report that was widely broadcast on 11 September, that the passenger had spoken for one minute. "We're being hijacked, we're being hijacked!" the man screamed down his mobile phone. "We confirmed that with him several times," Cramer said, "and we asked him to repeat what he said. He was very distraught. He said he believed the plane was going down. He did hear some sort of an explosion and saw white smoke coming from the plane, but he didn't know where. And then we lost contact with him

www.serendipity.li...

Problem is...its not true.

The operator's name was John Shaw, Glen Cramer was his supervisor, and before some of you go off on a tangent about "wow, so they had the wrong name.." But, Gordon Felt, was one of the family members that was allowed to hear the tapes made of the calls, he had this to say...

But in a phone interview, Felt's younger brother Gordon, who was played the 911 tape by the FBI when he went to hear the cockpit recordings in a special event for the victims' families, said, "There was no mention of white smoke or an explosion." Also, the dispatcher who took the call, John Shaw, confirmed that Felt had mentioned neither bomb nor white smoke. "It never happened," he stated

www.911myths.com...

So, both a family member who heard the tape and the operator that took the call say that there was NO mention of white smoke or an explosion from Mr. Felt.

www.post-gazette.com...

Second, the one engine was found only 900 feet from the wreckage. That is a short distance for a heavy object to roll after a high speed crash. The debris that was found at any distance farther than the engine, was lightweight debris that could be blown on the wind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join