It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Karen Johnson brings truth!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975when do you think we will have justice?

Unfortunately, at this point there is no evidence left to examine in order to prove what happened on 9/11 one way or the other. Nothing can be proved beyond a shadow of doubt by anything to be found on the internet, witness interviews, or any other source still available. You can find a lot of stuff that is suggestive of wrongdoing being involved, just as you can find similar things to indicate that there was none. All the actual evidence of these events has been long since disposed of, however, so neither side will ever be able to make an air-tight case for their position.

So no, I don't think there will ever be justice for the thousands who lost their lives on that day.

I have seen enough to cause me to question the official story, but I am resigned to never actually knowing for certain all that occurred that day. I think the closest we will ever be able to come is by following the money trail. Large sums of money were made, lost, and transferred in relation to 9/11. That is where any real investigation needs to be focused.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
lots of information in this thread.

my eyes and mind are open and i am now wanting the real perps of 9/11 to be shown so there may be justice and then allow for the poeple to heal.

the muslims are not the bad guys..

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join