It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Huh, reviving the Dead, eh?
That's funny.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
***geez***! brb I just gotta go see if my eyeballs are bleeding !!!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am not done yet. Not by a long shot.
It is an Pear tree that somehow strangely never fully dies, despite being cut down a couple of times back then. Yet it always grew back. Not only that, but it doesn't sprout, like EVER. And the king will hang his shield on the tree after the battle to declare a new Age. (I hope this won't be the New World Order...)
SO, that truly is strange. People say that if the tree is going to sprout some flowers, then the end of the world is nigh.
If it finally grows fruits, then the king will emerge and all hell breaks loose.

Cute little side-story, i know. But what about the game, You 'might' ask?

WELL:
Undertale has got a tree like that, too!
It's an old oak, that NEVER has any leaves on it.
Strangely it references even that! How so?
Here's a Quote from the game: "Every time this old tree grows any leaves, they fall right off."

Also this game mentions a "War of Humans and Monsters".
in older Medieval menuscripts there are thousands of drawings of the so called "Monsters". Can be seen as Hybrids, if You will. Also, back in the days, we got jobs like "Dragon Slayers" or "Monster Hunters". Another reference in this darn game.
But wait- Where is the evidence?
If the so called monsters really existed back then, where are thier bodies / skeletons?
Shouldn't we be able to find anything about them?
Back then there was something like this: "The Beast of Gévaudan" (As an example)
Basically some kind of CREATURE terrorizing humans some time ago in france.
No one really knew what kind of animal this was and where it came from.
And many other cases, but i really don't want to go on this any further. These posts are already big as they are.

Anyway, why mention this?
Well, the game says that monsters don't have enough physical matter to leave a body behind after they die.
This means that, if they bite the dust (Literally!) they turn into ashes. They basically DISSOLVE.
Some time ago my father explained this to me almost exactly like that. And no, he has never heard about that game before. He was just researching in some russian forums and found out that monsters and vampires dissolve, because they are almost spiritual beings and all thier 7 (!) chakras are open and aligned. With that, thier bodies are fused with thier soul. Unlike humans, who have lost thier way and they "loose" thier body after death. They leave it behind.
That's a funny coincidence for me... He just had to say something about that to me.
Anyway.
Then there is a story (and many other cultures recite something similiar) about the Anunnaki gods creating humans / mankind. After they have finally created Adam and later this Wife, Eve (after some failed attempts before), they created HYBRIDS out of amusement. Fairy creatures, mythological beings, etc. Stuff like that.
Why mention the Anunnaki? Because Delta Rune, that's why. Look it up, already! And compare it to the Nibiru sign.
Might be all far-fetched, but i got a point.

So what does all of this mean?

Because the Matrix explains it all perfectly: "Everythings connected"
But... But!
Yes, i know: What does the matrix have anything to do with this?!

I'll try to explain it (somehow):
A legend about the Untersberg mentions the mountain as the ENTRANCE TO THE MIRROR WORLD (Spiegelwelt).
What is a mirror World?
Think about it.
It describes a PARALLEL UNIVERSE. A world like ours, but different! Some aspects might be changed.
Think about the possibilities! Everything is possible! Even MAINSTREAM SCIENCE supports that!
Not even that, they even say that Parallel Universes EXIST and they INTERACT WITH EACHOTHER!
Multiverse Theory kicks in.
But what really supports this idea? Well, one thing is CERN. Back in 2007-ish or something like that, where i was ignorant and REALLY stupid i saw a news report about CERN being able to create a BLACK HOLE, a PORTAL.
Some even say that it almost destroyed the World on 23rd September, 2015. But nothing happend (hooray?).
Then, people are creating QUANTUM COMPUTERS:
A Computer so powerful, it revolutionizes every other computing machine on this planet.
And these things exist and are even running today.
But what's so special about them?
In one interview some guy (I can't find the video anymore. If someone would be so kind and post it here, that'll be sweet!) said that they need Quantum computers to ACCESS parallel universes. Wait... What?
That's right: Stargates. Or even Time Travel!
For example they can just outright steal the technology of our mankind in an mirror world where everything is perfect and take it back here.
THEY, the eggheads, say this not me!

How crazy is that?

Nevertheless, a parallel Universe can also be destroyed. ERASED.
And that's what i think really happend.
You see, our current world, where we all suffer together is not the master-simulation. Because it is already destroyed, someone made a back-up: Our World.
But why make a copy of a doomed world? Because our current World is perfectly fine!
Yes, it is, after some changes where made beforehand.
Imagine a Parallel Universe where, for example Hitler was a woman. Or even Stalin!
No Third Reich. No Gulag-ridden Soviet Union. The possibilities are endless!
A whole new World! No World War II. Maybe an even better world. Who knows...
Can You imagine the Führer as a woman? No chance! It HAS to be a MAN.
Some might now say: But we had a World War II!
Yes, but we didn't get a third one. Things could be WAY WORSE then they are now.

Just think about that a little more.

ALl right. But why didn't our World end in for example the 80's / 2012 / 2014 / 2015, etc. etc.?
Because i think these are echoing resoances of dying Parallel Universes. Glitches in the Matrix. The message has spread all around other Multiverse, but only one gets Doomsday. Like an false-alarm.
Well, that's how i explain it to myself. (I can't really explain it THIS short, so i get back on this again later)

DON'T TAKE ANYTHING I SAY AS THE ULTIAMTE TRUTH. DO YOU OWN DAMN RESEARCH !
I'm just sharing this info... Because i can. I'm not forced to do this or anything. I just think the world deserves to know better.

I'm still not done
Just wait =)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
last Part...
Now that i listed all the "connection" that i have witnessed, i want to explain to You guys how it's possible for someone like Toby Fox to create a game that seemingly only revolves around our little Mountain without knowing anything about it.

This is a theory, so don't take it too seriously.

Since many things speak for the Matrix and Parallel Universe to exist in Real Life, i want to take a closer look at how our world "works" and interacts with other mirror worlds.
Thing is, this game is the only case where i have witnessed such a strong connection, even tough it's just a game and therefore not real. But stamping this out as merely a coincidence is just blatantly ignorant.
Anyway, i think Toby Fox might have catched some kind of frequency that was sometime out there and started to create this game. He wanted to do it way back then, when we was in High School (made a couple of sketches and conecpt art).
So what might have happend is that at some point in this existance a Parallel Universe got destroyed and send out a kind of a "shockwave". Like a Big Bang. I mean, who wouldn't notice an entire world getting erased? (Remember: Worlds DO interact with eachother)
And those who where fortunate enough were able to recieve this. I am NOT praising Toby Fox as some kind of higher individual, but him knowing next to nothing about this topic, yet still creating a game with that many "Coincidences" is really... Strange. OR: He does in fact know everything about it and he lied into my face when i questioned him.

It's like a code. Something, someone laying out hidden messages in Media all over the world, waiting to be uncovered.
And because our Information Input is already limited, we have to use every kind of information we can get. Even if it is from a Video Game. Hell, we even use folklore and legends as clues. So what?

Apart from all that, there is something really uncomfortable buggering me all the time: The Genocide Ending.
Because of that ending, the timeline and the world gets erased in the game.
This is what i think happend back there. Like World War III / End of the World / Armageddon / Apocalypse / The Rupture, etc.

The Matrix speaks, but we need to listen to understand it's inner workings. It's the devil's machine alright.

To finally end this non-sense, let me give You guys a warning:
Be aware of a girl in green clothing.

END

If You didn't quite get what i was trying to say (and i doubt if anyone really got anything out of this), then feel free to ask as many questions as possible and i will try answer them with as much detail as possible.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sword0fJustice

Well................ you certainly had something to say! I wasn't expecting such a detailed and lengthy response, but nevertheless, well done for putting all this out there for discussion.

For sure, I think there are parallels (excuse the pun), to the Mountain and associated legends, but then again, as we have made mention of previously, folklore and spoken history have recorded many similar themes throughout the centuries.

Think of the Hollow Earth theory and Agartha as examples of another "world" existing inside our own. Caves, underground passages, etc have always had a certain mysterious allure, and I believe they still do to this day. There are still so many undiscovered or unexplored underground "worlds", that the mystery remains. Even the Untersberg itself remain largely unexplored, and indeed some caves extend 700m below the surface (that's from memory, from a post a long long time ago, so don't quote me on that....). These "different worlds" harbour creatures we have never seen, are yet to be discovered (?) and exist only in such habitat, and not in our world above ground.

Regarding Undertale, I will admit I have never heard of it, not being much of a gamer myself, and so had to do a bit of reading before replying to you (@fotsyfots - if your eyes weren't bleeding before, read the Wikipedia entry on Undertale, and they soon will be....).

As we mentioned previously, there are many legends and tales of secret worlds inside mountains, and indeed the legend of Charlemagne is applied, in various forms, to other "mysterious" mountains (the nearest being not far away in the Czech republic, I believe - also mentioned in this thread).

I think the game writer has merely drawn upon this common legend to come up with the premise of the game - a legend which exists worldwide, and has done for many hundreds of years.

Such legends are still passed on to this day, starting with children's books and fairy tales, and to a certain extent I think the fascination with /interest in /fear of "the Underworld" is something that we are hard wired with, as humans, whether we like it or not.

edit on 12-3-2018 by BlueOrb2 because: Correcting an annoying spelling mistake. Sad but true.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Aw, good god, i am not called crazy for one time!

I failed to mention that i was on the Untersberg from the 13th August - 15th August and it was... Quite a trip.
From the evening of the 14th August to the 15th August, midnight, i met an intersting person at the Mittagsscharte Cave "Steinerner Ka(i)ser".
It was intersting because i talked with him about just EVERYTHING. Folklore, religious beliefs, conspiracy and our view on this world. I couldn't understand on how i could talk with him just like that. It was just as natural as breathing. No discussion. No hate or disregard towards eachother. Just some simple information-exchange. And we always agreed on something. Like a soul-mate. I've never met a person like this before. And if i met someone to talk with, there was always something they couldn't agree with me or the other way around.
But not him.
The entire trip was a disaster, though. Getting to the mountain was a hell trip and getting down wasn't pleasent, either.

But i swear i heard something on the night of the 13th August, when i set up a small camp at the foot of the mountain after leaving Bad Reichenhall. It was night and i was tired, but couldn't fall asleep. And i heard the mountain "breathing"? Like every minute or so i made out a very low sound and i thought "Damn, that has to be coming from the mountain and that thing must be HUGE!".
Not only that, but the descent from the mountain (15th August, still midnight, like 1:00 AM, after talking with the Guy) something was following me and hiding in the bushes. I wasn't afraid, but i assumed my 'follower' was kinda small. There were some animals tough and i scared some off. (I think they were animals)
But why in the world were they following me then when they should be afraid of me? Could it be dwarfes?
I don't know.

Also a strange line comes from the Steinerner Kaser:
www.untersberg.org...

I saw it from the cave and was like "Huh, neat!"

. . .

Regarding Undertale and Toby Fox:
Then why did he lie to me then?
What is he hiding and why?
And more importantly: WHAT DOES HE KNOW?!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I've no doubt at all that you heard the mountain "breathing". That too, is a phenomenon that we have mentioned here. Perhaps you were near the Drachenloch (Dragon's hole), where in times gone by this "breathing" was though to be the breath of a dragon inside the mountain........ whereas, a more reasonable explanation would be that it is the air circulation within the mountain, and a normal occurrence.

One of the contributors here, White Eagle, is very knowledgable indeed regarding the mountain, the legends, and also the spritual side of things. He lives local to the mountain also. IN fact, when you mention meeting someone in the Mittagsscharte, my first thought was you must have met him. Maybe this kick-start of the thread will tempt him back..... :-)

And you know the significance of 15 August, dont you?

Of course you do.....

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Of course i do. And i know much more =)
I have no doubt that Rainer Limpöck (White Eagle) also knows way more then he acknowledges.
Because if he is going to spread out the truth unencrypted, then the Government will lock him up for sure.
Just like it almost happend with Wolfgang Stadler, A.K.A. Stan Wolf. He had to publish it with Books... Or Else...
But i am not afraid of the Government with thier SEK (Sonder Einsatz Kommando). They are just some puny officers in Body Armours, sub-machine guns and Helicopters equipped with Thermal imaging. If anything they are good at, then they come en mass and You are outnumbered. But nothing impossible to beat, am i right?

I was there for a reason. Yet strangely nothing significant happend.
So not only is the date important (Day and Month) but also the Year.
Also i don't think one has to be there always on the 15th August. It can happen all the time.
It's an anomaly. It does whatever the hell it wants. It appears and disappears.

I might think it only happens for the few chosen ones under us. (Because there are SO MANY Tourists there!)
And when thier time has finally come... To disappear

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Funny you should mention Stan Wolf.... a friend of mine, not part of this discussion, informed me of exactly the same thing, how he used novels as a way of telling this story....

Actually, not strange at all, but relevant to what we are talking about.

Part of me thinks he has visited this forum from time to time... 😀

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
He might as well check into here, too.
As mentioned before, our Information is very limited about this mountain.
So even my lunatic input gives something new. Better then re-reading all these ancient myths about the King again (i guess?).

Oh and looks like we are the only active members in this thread.
So it's really safe to say our information seeking ends here. (And this thread)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It’s been said before, that this thread is the most comprehensive collection of information regarding the mountain and the mystery surrounding it anywhere on the Internet, and I tend to believe it.

Back in the day, there was a really good flow of information, thoughts, opinion, conjecture, call it what you want.... but I suppose it was inevitable that eventually it would stall somewhat.

There is more to say, more to discover, and more to add to this thread, for sure.

I still have some work to do regarding the matter of the Isais Offenbarung and the temple, which shows just how far back this all goes (13th Century).

Anyway - congratulations. You have reignited the thread once again. Hopefully some others will now jump in and we can add a few more pages.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sword0fJustice

But you never know how many are reading.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

...many indeed!!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Agreed, that is always the case.

Why would I normally comment on a mountain that is 15,000 km away from little old me.

But I am very interested in reading about it and have read all 80+ pages..

P

edit on 12/3/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There are two websites (sadly, they are only in german and no longer exists) that describe the legends a bit more. Also some other legends can be found. I was able to read them with the WayBack Machine.

[web.archive.org... www.waechterforum.de...]

[web.archive.org... www.diekelten.at...]

(Remove the space between the two links)

I also sticked around the german Hollow Earth website and they mentioned the Untersberg many times. 3 Threads have been opened a long time ago, one is even from 2018, about a planned "expedition".
But don't take them too seriously, as they rarely do anything. It's all talk but no act.

Very old Topic about it from 2004:
www.hohle-erde.de...

"Expedition" from 2009:
www.hohle-erde.de...

And the newest Expedition:
www.hohle-erde.de...

And believe me: Apart from a myth about a former Nazi general apparantly still living in the mountain and a strange Police exercise on the mountain with "presumedly" 800+ Police members, you don't get anything new there.

-Sword

edit on 13-3-2018 by Sword0fJustice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueOrb2

It’s been said before, that this thread is the most comprehensive collection of information regarding the mountain and the mystery surrounding it anywhere on the Internet, and I tend to believe it.

Well I hope ATS fixes their search engine so it does not vanish into the archives along with several other great threads from the past.

Sorry to use this thread to get up on my soap box but fact that the search function does not work on here is my current Ax to grind you can read all about it here.Are ATS search results Unreadable for Other Members?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
BY THE GOD-DAMN WAY:

If any of You guys actually plan on going to the darn Mountain, use this website to determine what kind of clothing You're gonna need for the trip (trust me, it's a hell trip. 1.800 Metres are a b1tch).

www.foto-webcam.eu...
It's view is directly at the Untersberg. You also see Bad Reichenhall in fron of it.

There is a cable car, though.
BUT ONLY REAL MEN GO ON FOOT.
Also You'll get a higher chance of getting something strange when NOT USING THE OVERPRICED TRAM RIDE.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
yay, dead-thread time, again!

I have noticed that the Fürstenbrunner Quellhöhle got closed down a year, after someone commited SUICIDE in there.
Sadly, i don't find anything on the innanet about it.
Can someone tell me more about it? Who commited suicide?

Here's a link (the chart at the bottom):
www.untersberg.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

White Eagle may be able to assist with that information, if he visits here....

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueOrb2

hi blue orb an swordofjustice,
strange coincidence that i look after a long time here at ats.
Lately, a lot has happened on the mountain.
I'm more and more excited about the resonance phenomenon.

There are a lot of crazy people and authors who lose themselves in fantasy worlds at this mountain. But they are also the expression of that mirror world.

One can describe and experience the Untersberg as a kind of otherworld. This can also be defined as a parallel world. The fantasy authors now attract many sensationalists to the mountain. Very sad. But is not that how our world is? And so the mountain is really that mirror again, as it is repeatedly described in the myths.
I am currently discovering sensitive developments to the revelation of the mysteries of the mountain. It's as if someone unlocks a treasure chest and the gap does not show much. But the opening is there. And it lies in the sphere of one of the greatest powers in the world: the Church and religion. It blocks occult knowledge. But the pressure from the outside has grown up.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join