It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AdAstra

I think one reason is, that it's not easy to find, unless you are actively searching for it. At least, not from with9n the ATS site. There was a time when it was to be found under a "Most Flagged" section, but it appears now not to be the case. Google searches for "Untersberg" or "mystery mountain" will lead people here, for sure, eventually, bit like I say, unless you are specifically looking for it, you will be hard pressed to merely stumble into it.

There was a long - and GREAT - period, where information and comments were flooding into this thread, but eventually, this seemed to burn itself out, maybe because we finally discovered everything (yeah right!), or maybe because people's other priorities overtook the thread. As someone once said, this thread is probably the most detailed hub of information regarding the mysteries of the Untersberg anywhere on the Internet - and with good reason.

Like a few others, I hope things get a kick at some point, and start off again. I regularly try and think of how to kick start it again myself, but never seem to get around to putting the effort into some research. "Should try harder", I suppose.

Edited to add: At least this comment pushed it over to 84 pages now...…. which is something :-)

edit on 12-9-2018 by BlueOrb2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueOrb2

Juhu, a new page!
I tried to "contribute" by adding another flag, thinking maybe the website has forgotten about my original flag, but nope, it hasn't.

Have you thought about writing a book about the Untersberg? Sure, there are books out there, but the same could be said about any subject yet people still write new books. Besides, you did actually discover new things, new points of view, and they are well documented as yours in this very thread.
You don't even have to search for a publisher because these days self-publishing is entirely respectable.

Another thing that I'd like to see discussed here, if nothing else, is that dragon that Athanasius Kircher reported seeing in Switzerland. It's been mentioned in this thread.

edit on 17-9-2018 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AdAstra

Your mention of Athanasius Kircher has been bugging me for the past few days..... I recognized the name, and was sure I posted something about him previously, many moons ago. Sure enough, after searching the thread, it’s there on page 46 ..... in connection with Telluric Currents, and the Untersberg Churches.

Those were the days! :-)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

A lot has happened on the Untersberg lately. An important insight for me is that the 12 Untersberg churches show the deceased their way to the Otherworld. And the dwarfs are the companions of the souls:
www.untersberg.org...
A new book about the Untersberg will be published in spring 2019.
A movie about the myths of the Alps will be released in 2019:
www.alpgeister.de...
The Untersberg is an important part of this film.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueOrb
I failed to make a note of the source when I downloaded this picture, but I will try and find it again and post the source if required.
So we have powerful earth energy running through the area, magnetic anomalies from the mountain itself, and all this interacting with solar winds. Add to that the mentioned interest of the Templars in utilising these currents to connect their churches to some higher level of consciousness, and things really come together.

Did the Templars follow these currents to Untersberg, whewre they found an incredibly strong presence, added to by the other factors? Were the Nazis also aware of this, and hence chose this as their second seat of power?

As for alignment issues I mentioned recently, I have now re-checked Alpenfestung.com, and on a new page, it now says that the Kehlsteinhaus is built on a powerful leyline .(www.alpenfestung.com...). “Auch geomantisch hat das Kehlsteinhaus eine Bedeutung. Ist es doch auf einer grossen Ley Linie errichtet und dementsprechend ausgerichtet. = “Also in Geomancy, the Kehlsteinhaus has a meaning. It is in fact built on a large ley line, and aligned accordingly”.

Apologies if this information is scattered and poorly presented – Imagine what my head is like!

If you've got this far...thanks for sticking with it!

If nothing else, this (in bold) calls for further investigation.

And here is a new URL for the film, "Mysterious Places - The Untersberg Mountain", by Richard Ladkani and Lisa Eder, that you mention in one of your next posts.
www.richardladkani.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: white eagle

A lot has happened on the Untersberg lately. An important insight for me is that the 12 Untersberg churches show the deceased their way to the Otherworld. And the dwarfs are the companions of the souls:
www.untersberg.org...
A new book about the Untersberg will be published in spring 2019.
A movie about the myths of the Alps will be released in 2019:
www.alpgeister.de...
The Untersberg is an important part of this film.
www.youtube.com...

That's very interesting, White Eagle, thank you!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
In need of information of the exact positions of the spacetime wormholes in and around the mountain.
Undisclosed knowledge is required.
Revelation will be awarded with my current information.
This matter is urgent.
-Karina

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sword0fJustice

Possible locations have been discussed throughout the thread...…. Nixloch at Hallthurm being one possibility.

Now tell us what you know!

edit on 2-1-2019 by BlueOrb2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
No.
Possible locations are a complete waste of time.
Only exact positions and coordinates are acceptable.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sword0fJustice

In that case, good luck getting any information at all......

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Point of interest is located at the STEINBERG in Ramsau bei Berchtesgaden.
It is the only entrance.
Cave location unknown.
High level of a following anomaly encountered.
Same as on the UNTERSBERG near Fürstenbrunn.
Cloaking technology.
Always follows once on the mountain.
Decreases its activity when apprehended.
Then reappears.
Might be harmful to humans.
Proceed with caution.

imgur.com...

-End of all further communication-

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Just posting this so that the last post on the thread doesn't end with a sentence that could suggest the thread is closed...…..

it may have slowed somewhat from the "good old days", but I am quite sure the discussion is far from over, and more information regarding the mountain and the mysteries surrounding it and linked to it will continue to be posted here.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I so enjoy revisiting these threads from ATS Glory days. Griping stories passed back and forth. Superb!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
I so enjoy revisiting these threads from ATS Glory days. Griping stories passed back and forth. Superb!

It was like a different planet.
In its own way it shows how much has changed in the past ten years, and not for the better.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
* sorry to those who's hopes were raised *
After crossing all my digits & searching site to find 84 pages & being positive there were only 83 I assure you I know how you all feel after clicking only to find some dope -me- leaving this.
But I will say I am here to *bump* thread along as it's been over 6 months since anyone was here............& you are ??????????
Only joshin', come on please someone must have some relevant info. to update ???
I just know this is one of those great topics with a wealth of different aspects to have made it so thus far & I bet it'll be like one of them auctions....3rd & final cal,,,,going,it's gonna dry up ladies & gentlemen,,won't read another like this one in a long time.....etc........& as the hammer of interest is falling down a member will offer up a lil' tidbit of fascination to the heap & then boom dominoe effect & back to the times when you'd finally get to the end of a page only to learn it had grown by 3 more during that time taken on one.
Anyone ???????

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sky was years ahead of the missing 411 phenomenon so popular now.

Public parks that say they don't keep stats of missing people, so many weird cases being well documented, such weird stories.

Great thread, I guess Sky went into the ATS mountain never to be seen again

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Sky was years ahead of the missing 411 phenomenon so popular now.

Public parks that say they don't keep stats of missing people, so many weird cases being well documented, such weird stories.

Great thread, I guess Sky went into the ATS mountain never to be seen again

When I found this thread a couple years ago, he still had an avatar pic and info. Looks like he came in and cleared it all.

I did notice he was writing an immense amount of threads about pedophiles before his exit. Hope they didn’t get him…

One of the greatest writers / investigators on ATS ever.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Saving for later....

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Another little bump.

Aewar anon has just release a great search into churches / abbeys built on Teluric currents. Water use in Christianity...

www.youtube.com...@aewaranon

a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85 >>

join