It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sorry in Englisch:

Sorry for the late response because I was in Vienna.

the point with the invisible force is not known myself. I just know that he should be somewhere near the middle of the mountain.

My personal experience on the mountain were in the area of ​​"Trout saddle." It is near Fürstenbrunn.

White Eagle by the way: the Musketeers were a novel, although it has given D'Artagnon. There is always some truth in such stories and why else would the police interested in the story?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterien1
Sorry in Englisch:

Sorry for the late response because I was in Vienna.

the point with the invisible force is not known myself. I just know that he should be somewhere near the middle of the mountain.

My personal experience on the mountain were in the area of ​​"Trout saddle." It is near Fürstenbrunn.

White Eagle by the way: the Musketeers were a novel, although it has given D'Artagnon. There is always some truth in such stories and why else would the police interested in the story?

the main vortex - you called it "invisible force" - of untersberg is right in the middle. it is the wind valley called "mittagsscharte" (look at my youtube-video - but sorry for all english speaking users, i have not translate my words in english until now).
one week ago i have stayed there with a group of spiritual people. they have made some great experiences. for example - one woman which es very sensitive noticed there the entrance of middle earth.
i was very surprised, because i has written about this place as an entrance for middle earth. the woman doesnt read my book. but she feels it.
and - a religious buddhist group - localize middle earth entrance in fact at untersberg.
since yesterday it seems i become contact to this group.

in my opinion the important legend of untersberg (lazarus gitschner) is also localized at the mittagsscharte.
there is concentrating magic energy. many people are having strange and mystical experiences there.

back to the book:
i know that in novels you can find some reality - but it is an exception and most made for publicity.
therefor legends have real contents!!! when you will unterstand the secrets of untersberg you have to study the legends - not the novels!!!

edit on 7-10-2011 by white eagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

I think the best thing to do with the phrase SURGETSATUM is to break it up as follows:

SURG ET SATUM

Arise and start/go

I think this was perhaps a clue from the author that he had in fact fell asleep and dreamt the whole episode.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wes_dublin
reply to post by Tsurugi

I think the best thing to do with the phrase SURGETSATUM is to break it up as follows:

SURG ET SATUM

Arise and start/go

I have to ask first, on what do you base this interpretation?
I mean, philologically.

I think this was perhaps a clue from the author that he had in fact fell asleep and dreamt the whole episode.

Assuming you are serious, you mean the man, or somebody anyway, fell asleep, then woke up and carved an inscription to remind himself that it was time to go home?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I have had to sign up to this site after being a long time lurker and have just spent the last hour and half of my life reading that. Does anyone know if that is a true story or is it just a good tale?

www.freewebs.com...
edit on 26-11-2011 by teddy007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
@ teddy007

That is a work of fiction.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by oohay

Thank you, I feel a little bit robbed of my time as at times it was very very boring to read. Anyway, thanks again.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This was truely one of the best threads ever...is anyone ever coming back?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Good question.

I visit it every once in a while, very rarely now, and I don't know about the others. But every thread has an end, so this may be it for this one. Unless we start all over again, because most people participating in it would have forgotten what was discussed....

What I think is strange is that the OP hasn't returned in a very long while.
But maybe s/he isn't a regular on this site anymore.

You are called "Caver".... Are you a speleologist?
Or you just like caving? :-)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Naw...just running anonymous...LOL.
I went to google earth for more recent views of the mountain and suprise, suprise it's obscured. After the descriptions from the folks here I was curious about the side with little access. It's apparent everyone is focusing on the "mittagsscharte" but to me that seems just a little too easy. Not criticizing, but in my mind, while the energy may funnel thru there I'd bet dollars to donuts the more remote side is hiding something.

Sometimes avoidance is as telling as attraction.
and I also wish some of the older members would wander back since many principles they have linked to cross apply to other places on the globe.

edit on 3-12-2011 by Caver78 because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Naw...just running anonymous...LOL.
I went to google earth for more recent views of the mountain and suprise, suprise it's obscured. After the descriptions from the folks here I was curious about the side with little access. It's apparent everyone is focusing on the "mittagsscharte" but to me that seems just a little too easy. Not criticizing, but in my mind, while the energy may funnel thru there I'd bet dollars to donuts the more remote side is hiding something..

The GE view of the mountain is obscured? Bizarre.
I haven't seen it in a while, but the last time I checked, I think it was this summer, it was perfectly well visible.
Maybe Google is malfunctioning (again)?

I think it all has to do with magnetism somehow. The Alps are a very interesting place in that regard.
But then, all mountains are.
Never met one that I didn't like.

Sometimes avoidance is as telling as attraction.

Yep. Very true.
I just wish I knew what it's telling.

The original story, from1987, may very well have been a hoax (in fact, it is generally considered to be a hoax, at least outside this site
). Maybe that's a reason for the loss of interest in this thread.
But there are many other, older Untersberg accounts that are difficult to explain away.
And the maps made by a member here (BlueOrb) were very interesting too. It makes you wonder.
But it's boring to wonder alone.

edit on 3-12-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The three people disappearing to eqypt was probably a hoax, but the rest warrants more digging. Would you by chance have coordinates for me to give GE another look-see? Or is there a better version of GE you have to pay for and that's the problem?
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

I'm still here!

Just a bit busy to develop another angle on the whole thing, or dig deeper to expand on anything i did before....

I do have another map, but it's probably nothing. Our mutual friend suggested i posted it up, but it's tenuous to say the least - more coincidence than anything.

I will revisit it and may post it up, just for a laugh......like i said it's nothing....or is it a possible location of the Holy Grail?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Yes, absolutely. Like I said, the older stories, and some more recent ones, are interesting enough. You don't get legends like that for nothing. It just doesn't happen that way.

The coordinates are: 47°42′N 12°59′E.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
reply to post by AdAstra

I'm still here!

Just a bit busy to develop another angle on the whole thing, or dig deeper to expand on anything i did before....

I do have another map, but it's probably nothing. Our mutual friend suggested i posted it up, but it's tenuous to say the least - more coincidence than anything.

I will revisit it and may post it up, just for a laugh......like i said it's nothing....or is it a possible location of the Holy Grail?

"Probably nothing" is way better than absolute nothing, like ZERO, which is the current state of this thread.

I am sure many will be glad to see what you've got. I know I am interested.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm interested also, in any bit's and pieces about the Mountain.

Tried the coordinates you gave me and they didn't work, downloaded the latest version of GE, nope. Aren't there supposed to be two sequences of coordinate numbers?
Help Please!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
I'm interested also, in any bit's and pieces about the Mountain.

Tried the coordinates you gave me and they didn't work, downloaded the latest version of GE, nope. Aren't there supposed to be two sequences of coordinate numbers?
Help Please!

Well yes, altitude and latitude.
Elevation is often listed, but in this case it may be redundant.

Those are the right coordinates.
But I am downloading Google Earth now, because I don't have it on this computer.

I'll let you know what I (don't) find.

EDIT:

Nope, works fine for me.
Which parts were obscured in your GE?

edit on 4-12-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

[
Well yes, altitude and latitude.
Elevation is often listed, but in this case it may be redundant.

Obviously I meant latitude and longitude.

Note to self: never write posts after you've been up for more than 24 hours, but if you do, never reread your posts when it's too late to edit them.

reply to post by BlueOrb

or is it a possible location of the Holy Grail?

I though the Holy Grail was found in a roadside ditch in England a few years ago, by Discovery Channel...?
Oh wait, that was the Ark of the Covenant.

Whenever you're ready. No rush.

edit on 5-12-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

edit on 5-12-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The story of the Emperor (in various forms/names) in the hall with the soldiers, is very archetypal. By that I mean, I suspect that the real meaning of this is fairly profound, in a spirituality-is-cosmology sort of way (rather like the Myths of various people).

My esoteric work doesn't really have a title but you could call it "jungian animist" I suppose. I sometimes run into massively powerful archetypal sequences, and these can even be physical, where basically someone on this planet "carries" a certain energy, and the whole of reality sort of acts-out around them as if a variation on a play. But aside from this, the interesting thing is that energy is real and acts out in dreams, in creativity, in cultures all over, in many eras. It's like a holographic pattern that is more about powerful event-relationship-unfolding, than anything. So you don't just get Mithras you get Jesus (both real people although events may be questioned), but you also get a few myths that are also in the innocent-sacrificed to save the world modality.

Many of the Talmud (Old Testament) stories are pretty much replicas of Sumerian stuff, in much the same way that the Emperor in the mountain is a different person in all the stories and a slightly different story in different places. I've come to understand as I get older that this does not invalidate something but instead changes the nature of how it should be interpreted. You might compare this to say, a family situation where a certain person behaves a certain way in a certain situation. Eventually you are not arguing about "the event of the day." You don't care about the minor details of the daily situation, any of which vary. You care about the larger pattern, which is really the cycling energy of the thing; the details of each one of those cycles are just the details. I think of these stories about the Emperor a little bit the same. The stories that are powerful enough to remain with cultures, to replicate in cultures all over (sometimes to seemingly spontaneously crop up in separate cultures, much as 'inventions' do), I feel there is usually an energetic cause for this; it is an archetype that speaks to people, even if on a subconscious level.

Another thing. Often in archetype work, you find that things in our reality are very representative of a certain kind of energy (usually several). It's almost like some energies are a kaleidoscope, and when you look at them from one perspective they are a certain animal, and from another they are a certain event, and from another they are a certain emotion, that sort of thing. Bats are the inverse of eagles the way that 51 is the inverse of 15; we are quite literally the universe and vice-versa (and I mean literally); I can't explain it. I can understand these things in the correct state of mind, but my intellectual brain is not up to truly wrapping around a lot of it. Anyway, I read up to page 30-something but I didn't see anybody else notice the interesting switch in that Emperor story: it was about when the birds of a certain type would no longer be circling the mountain, yes? But then another version of the story said it would be when "thoughts and memories" were no longer encircling the mountain, or something like that. This is a good example of archetypal energy in mythology; the 'conceptual' things are usually more core to it, the physical things (e.g. the birds) are usually the representative of that. (I suspect ancient oral historians understood this stuff. Who knows.)

After doing psi sessions on caves in the past (double/solo blind) I've often had very vivid, surprising dreams that evening about them. Incredibly shamanic things. In every instance, the cave was ALIVE. Well, probably the whole mountain. But anyway, vastly more sentient than many other things that my spiritual practices kid me into thinking I'm interactive with (including humans), though different. But enough of that --

I think the mountains/caves and time anomalies element in the thread has missed one of more documented and potentially offside related things: amphibians. There are tons of stories of frogs, for example, found in a rock broken open that is technically a few million years old. They are IN the rock as if it formed around them... alive. There is a story of a large extinct bird that was released when they were digging a big tunnel in England I think around the turn of the century (one before last) as well, google would probably find a few of these. Now, as mined rock this falls into the mountain/cave category and as creatures found alive as if they went in there 10 minutes ago but they're in a rock millions of years old, that qualifies as serious time distortion even if carbon dating were called into question. I had a truly astounding frog experience once (which is how I read about those stories as I later searched to see if anyone else had encountered this) but I won't bore you with it since it is not topical to the thread.

Best,
RC

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join