Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

Thank you very much for your post. Do yo know the book of Sajaha?
If not, you must read, just like everyone else that is interested in the Untersberg.

Darkness is approaching, reigns over the light. The midnight land is caught in distress. The bodies of fallen heroes rot at the foot of the sacred mountain. The army of the forces of darkness approach from the west; The masses of the voiceless wildly approach from the east. Babylon is beyond saving, Assur is no longer there to help – paralyzed the northern land’s child. Marduk lonely mourns on top of the earthly mountain. The home of the gods is lost(gone). They sing do not sing, they do not celebrate festivals, nor they hastily prepare for battle. Even their thoughts are captive in chains. Ishtar cries for her people. Marduk raises his eyes up to the limits of the highest light, where Ishtar is crying. And he hears Ishtar’s voice to sound him: Lord Marduk! Protector of the midnight mountain! Hurl your spear against the enemy! But save our people! Then said Marduk and answered her: 0 Ishtar! I would love to do what you said to me! But the people are down, crushed the realm/empire, violence of our enemies is numberless – and the new Sargon, the liberator, the Avenger, which is not here. Ishtar, but looked at him and said: O Marduk! See what has come from below on earth, and dominates our people who came from the top once. Do not tolerate any longer that the below dominates the above! Hurl your spear! The one of our men who catches it, will be the new Sargon! As Marduk pulled out the spear from the ground, lifted it and threw it with force down on the earthly world. And while Marduk did this, Ishtar ordered the stars to send out a new light, invisible.

bookofsajaha.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hadn't heard of it, bookmarked to look at. Thanks very much!

Some of my meditative insights have been that much of the ancient legends/myths we hear about are specific to cosmology. (That is not a novel idea of course. I know several people who study plasma (electric universe) theory who think so.) It's all been heavily translated into 'human terms' but is almost like dream-logic as a result (not always sensible and usually means something very different). I think the stuff that includes Marduk is often a good example -- but earth likely IS in there, also. Confusing but fascinating.

RC

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I had to add to this, that this is one of the MOST awesomely epic threads I have ever read!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
you have heard about the secret land of agarthi and its capital shamballa?
they say, the entrance is in the himalaya or in the desert gobi.
there is a center of spiritual beings - under the earth, in gigantic caves.

and untersberg?
they say, untersberg is another entrance to this secret underworld.
there is also a subterranean connection between untersberg and himalaya.
the myths of agarthi and untersberg are very similar.
in both you find spiritual beings and boundless treasures. but these treasures symbolize an occult knowledge about the human entity, magic, ancestors and godhoods.

this summer, i stayed with a group of people in the mittagsscharte. after a meditation before entering the cave a clear sighted woman told me, she has become the item of "middle earth". also she told about this location as the beginning or the outcoming from all nature entities.
a fascinating situation. middle earth is wellknown from the tolkien stories - but also wellknow from agarthi.
in my further research the aspect of an entrance to agarthi is intensifying.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
after being away in trainging for some many months and not being on ATS i love coming back here to read intestesting things that i love to hear about for the first time or the 100th time

great post buddy i love stuff like this.

i would like to go on an expedition here if anyone else is willing to go im sure we can figure somethings out and bring some interesting facts back for the ATS

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Interestingly, my family owned this mountain in the 1500's-1700's. The family castle is still there next to the mountain.
For those wishing to see, google castle Goldenstein or check Elspethen Austria. No family stories about tunnels and caves, which isn't surprising since they were a pretty conservative bunch. If I ever get back there I certainly would like to check it out.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterien1

Iwould like to contact you re: castle goldenstein in Elspethen Austria. and its history. my family once owned it. please contact firstcurtius@yahoo.com

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

mine goes back to 890 curtius

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

my family motto as related to castle goldenstein which lies near the mountain in Elspethen is auri sacra fames or "o cursed lust for gold"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by curtius
reply to post by Skyfloating

Interestingly, my family owned this mountain in the 1500's-1700's. The family castle is still there next to the mountain.
For those wishing to see, google castle Goldenstein or check Elspethen Austria. No family stories about tunnels and caves, which isn't surprising since they were a pretty conservative bunch. If I ever get back there I certainly would like to check it out.

That is interesting.
All right, no stories about tunnels or caves - but are they any other intriguing family stories?
And I don't mean about the skeletons in the closet.

Stories about some odd goings-on in the area, perhaps?

my family motto as related to castle goldenstein which lies near the mountain in Elspethen is auri sacra fames or "o cursed lust for gold"

There - there's a story right there!

Do you know how the family motto came to be?
And what is your emblem, or coat of arms, if I may ask?
Sometimes there are important clues to be found there.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've read through 31 pages of this topic so far and still going. i don't know if it has been said before but maybe those people who have disappeared recently in the mountain are still sleeping?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyWarrior

If you're referring to the legends, I think they are just that: legends.
Of course, every legend has to have a seed of some truth from which it springs, but usually it is not literal.

Anyway, have there been any recent disappearances?
(I've forgotten much of what has been said here - sorry. :-))

As for the original shortcut-to-Alexandria trio, it appears to have been a hoax.

Still, there is little doubt that this genuinely is one mysterious mountain.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Very interesting! I have heard of this place before but never done much research into it... I look forward to hearing more about the Under-Mountain and your personal experiences!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderTurboLover
I look forward to hearing more about the Under-Mountain and your personal experiences!

I hope you don't mean my experiences (described about a thousand pages ago), because I am still reeling from that tiresome non-event.

In a more serious vein, I think the possible connections with Hitler are well worth exploring; and also the curious similarities with Cathar structures that Blue Orb mentioned, also about a thousand pages ago.

Oh, how time flies on this thread...

edit on 23-3-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
my researches:
untersberg is a mountain of ancestors (many legends, myths are telling about and since two years, it is possible to bury your urn on top of the mountain at this side, where the sun is setting) - by the way, since two years you can marry om the top of the mountain at this side, where the sun is rising

untersberg is "the stony prophet" - so called by myself, because of his ability to see important historical events and make sign of this

and
untersberg is collecting persons with visionary power in his periphery such as alois irlmaier or eugen koeberle.
irlmaier is the most important visionary of bavaria died in 1959. among other things he has seen the euro-crisis.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
reply to post by white eagle

White Eagle,

Is this the cave that you visited?

Close up of the plan and section view only:

This cave (if it is the correct one), is included in the cave book i have. It is named "Wohnhoehle bei Fuerstenbrunn", is registed with the land registry under the number 1339/121, is approximately 30m in length, the opening is located at a height above sea level of 700m, rises in height approximately 5m along the length, and was first reported/recorded in 1974, by Walther Klappacher, who is responsible for a lot of the input in the book i have from the Landesverien fuer Hoehlenkunde Salzburg.

The above plans are indeed from the book, and by Klappacher himself.

It is described much as you said, and with a fireplace, and partial wooden floor in places, and an area where drinking water can be collected.

The book suggests that it could have benn used as a pace of safety during the wars (one, or other or both?), but it clearly refers to it as a place where people lived, in so much as it refer to a living room area.

Of course, how and when it was originally formed is still a mystery.

Source of my information is, of course, the Salzburger Hoehlenbuch (Landesverein fuer Hoehlenkunde Salzburg), Volume 1. Everything is acknowledged, in terms of copyright etc, in this and in any subsequent post i may or not make, and in any case, they should consider this as a very good advert for their book.......

look here:
www.geocaching.com...

and here:

a mysterious white madonna-figure in front of the entrance to this cave.
edit on 6-4-2012 by white eagle because: forget something

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Hello, WhiteEagle,

my apologies in advance if I have missed some vital piece of information here - which is quite possible - but what is the significance of that Virgin Mary statue, in your opinion?

I am wondering because people often placed - some still do - images of "protective" saints or of the Virgin Mary near places like caves, especially in areas where Marian worship was strong (as it was/is in most traditionally Catholic regions).

edit on 1-5-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

Hello, WhiteEagle,

my apologies in advance if I have missed some vital piece of information here - which is quite possible - but what is the significance of that Virgin Mary statue, in your opinion?

I am wondering because people often placed - some still do - images of "protective" saints or of the Virgin Mary near places like caves, especially in areas where Marian worship was strong (as it was/is in most traditionally Catholic regions).

edit on 1-5-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

you will find virgin mary statues at many strong places around untersberg. mary is successor of the alpine goddess percht - mother earth or mother mountain.
this is also the meaning of the numerous mary-churches around untersberg.
an advice to the old goddess.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

you will find virgin mary statues at many strong places around untersberg. mary is successor of the alpine goddess percht - mother earth or mother mountain.
this is also the meaning of the numerous mary-churches around untersberg.
an advice to the old goddess.

Yes, exactly - that's why I was wondering why would her presence there be "mysterious".

Anyway, Percht definitely is a very interesting deity, to which I have a very personal "connection".

But that is totally off topic here.
Perhaps it would be relevant to unearth relevant stories related to Percht and the area.

(There is, of course, the folk etymology explaining the name of Berchtesgaden as derived from Perchte, but apparently it's only that, a folk explanation. Still, it's worth mentioning.)

edit on 3-5-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
Yes, exactly - that's why I was wondering why would her presence there be "mysterious".

Anyway, Percht definitely is a very interesting deity, to which I have a very personal "connection".

But that is totally off topic here.
Perhaps it would be relevant to unearth relevant stories related to Percht and the area.

(There is, of course, the folk etymology explaining the name of Berchtesgaden as derived from Perchte, but apparently it's only that, a folk explanation. Still, it's worth mentioning.)

mysterious because of the strange place of this cave, which is unbeknown!

in my opinion, it is more than only a folk explanation.

new topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join