It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You aint know?! (the foretold tale)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A calendar month, in actual format, got 42 day/dated spots. Even though certain slots are faded as you see. Irregulary this month started with a 27th and ended with 6th says the calendar.

Look for yourself.

Any questions?

This is a foretelling of the actual in truth. It's actually 6 weeks a CALENDAR month. And this month is July/Aug/Sept (7/8/9) altogether in actuality. Think of a West/MidWest/East altogether or a Cali/Mich/New York blended and mixed state or tri-state.

What makes you think you'll make it pass this tri-labeled tri-month here?

A negative 6 in underlying can be a 9 a way. 3 and 9 are my favorite numbers. Dealing with 3 and 9 one way and then the other way. 1 pop in *here* first, all pop out *here* last. Inbewteen is the during/whole where the first first pop out *here* before the all last do.

Before 7th/8th/9th month there are 6 months. 6 sense. After 7/8/9 are 3 months. 3 witnesses (also: experiencers).
They witness words or the Word, and then experience actions or the Action. It is better to lose your hand rather than whole body and be tossed in Hell. If certain actions arent done because not allowed by any in the way, then "the" Action Fires, Shots, or Hits howsoever wording recognized gets "the" Point across like "the" Score.

Certain shall recieve, certain shall get taken. Look for the Irregular Delivering.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Like some say, there is always three sides to a story.

Rev 13
"5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."

^^"s" on month can imply it is a tri-month in a way. Note: the irregular position of "and" between 40 and 2 months draws such point in wise conclusion.

Anti-Christ bible quote:
"-5Divide *here* SAW recieved (and/or: taken) away from her (Divide) a nose (and/or: ear) hearing insignificant (or small) persons divide blasphemies; divide incapacity SAW recieved (and/or: taken) away from her (Divide) away from cease forty divide tow months.

^^Nose represents experiencer. Ear represents witness. The Divide is the Person that is Ruler of Etc. The Ruler's divide deemed incapacitators are the devil and the betrayors. When the Ruler leaves *here* they still continue acting up with wickedness and betrail the (THIS) 42 tri-month (which has the word "divide" in the anti-Christ quote to reveal more than one part/action aside a whole). Note: there is also "tri" in tribulation.

The wicked and bretrayors and worthy get seperated. Why? Look around and act like you already knew it makes sense to put and keep them apart and give them what they give as a cursed or blessed fate resulting from the testament formula they would use toward others.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

Any questions?

I only have one question.

What? I honestly have no clue what you are trying to say. It seems like an attempt to say something so vague that it could be interpreted to mean anything. Like something Nostradamus might do. However what you wound up with is something this it SO vague it cant really be interpreted one way or the other. It doesnt seem to make sence or have anything to do with anything.

Would you please re phrase what you typed so we or at least I can make SOME since of it?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's even a tri-year 07/08/09 now says the calendar by slots that include previous and next year's calendar month slots. Coincidence in stumbling onto this 7th/8th/9th calendar month this is revealed in upon now?

It lines up too much to be a happened coincidence.

And ppl were waiting for a line up in the center of the etc in 2012... Well what about this line up? 3 in a row in 3 in a row.

This year is 14 labeled calendar months. There are two Decembers and two Januarys in it says the calendar. Implying this tri-year starts with December a 12th month and ends with January a 1st month. Inside is the count up 1-12.

Since it's 2007/2008/2009 it's the year 6024 when added up. The 25th calendar based century.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Look at slots... In March 1st when someone says a year ago, do they mean 365 days ago or could they mean 4 months ago since that puts you in the year ago?

See the year slot meaning #1 and year slot meaning #2 in that? They co-exist which means there are parallel moments.

By slot Jan 09 leaks into this year 08 and Dec 07 leaks into this year 08.

This is an original look as you should see no one ever noticed this or else you would have previously heard it's the 07/08/09 tri-year and 7th/8th/9th tri-month.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but like the other guy said, WHAT!?

If you want somebody to understand, can you please talk in simple english please?

?

I tried reading your other thread too, totally hard to get any sense out of it. Either your a troll thinking it's fun to confuse people, or there is something wrong, and we need to figure out what's wrong with you.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Mabus you have a LOT of threads! And in most of them nobody understands you!?

You write a LOT, and people reply and rarley do accknowledge them, and you carry on posting long confusing posts that nobody gets, and if nobody replies, you just keep posting anyway.

Sometimes you do make sense then you make another thread that nobody understands?

What's going on? Do you have knowledge beyond our understanding, or is something wrong with you, or are you playing games here?

[edit on 24-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
this is what happens when a really, genuinely crazy person gets ahold of a calender.

i love following posters like these. their writing grants real insight into the nature of mental illness, and therefore into the workings of the human mind in general.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is my tri-month cause I'm the Self-Chosen Point.

I chosen my entrance, I have chosen my exit. Different b-days I have. The into paradise b-day is mine and it dont require me being born like a baby when it's paradise orders to a paradise clock time/date.

Hidden somewhere under a date of a man-made calender is my next b-day. Hidden in actions is also my next b-day. The moment shall change reguardless, fast or slow. I have both angles managed I go with. To every front side there is a back center. I got all exits covered.

Tri-angles have three points. You see that tri-angle on the dollar bill design. I turned the random foundation into the purposeful superstructure.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Are you an alien or a troll?

[edit on 27-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
No, actually I am Know really I am, look at my username, see it's right there.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

To the west the calendar sings, it leaks into 2008, so you ain't know?

The east is into abortion, birth and death. Whatukno into chaos? pregnant with the earth of nature, and the fire of space. The stars tell us of the Lion nebula, the sign of things to come.

Birth? you do not know!

Don't you say not, you are a mythical host, and the time will come for the wind to flow into your mind, showing you the colour of lies and truth.

Peace.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The calucation will not be broadcasted to any one but the devil.

They saw already enough into contradiction, slow, hear (or: experience).

You were told to look for the irregular/extra (opposite the even). Such the Sign divide out.

top topics

join