It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The inverted star. Subliminal submission to Satan.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

Thanks for the music

Ave Satanis, he's not a bad guy very misunderstood. How many people has he really killed? seriously? i cannot name one

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh
So, we get back to the question, why are the stars on the GOP elephant pointing down?

www.flashreport.org...

Did you know that the Republicans changed the stars in their official elephant logo to three stars downward in the year 2000, the very year in which Skull & Bones George Bush was "elected" President? This Republican logo is the traditional elephant logo as this book front page cover demonstrates. On the GOP's official website the stars are facing downward.

www.godlikeproductions.com...
Any coincidence?

I think the answer is obvious and the scariest thing I've seen recently...
given the near universal association (amongst typical civilian masses) of the inverted cross to Satan, evil, the dark arts the fact that they'd suddenly blatantly change to that can only mean they feel no need to deceive any longer!
Deceivers who start displaying the truth mean that we're all well beyond #ered now!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"That pastor doesn't drive a Rolls Royce because "god agave it to him" "

I agree. But the whole religious institution thing is corrupt to. There are those that follow the baptists, and those that follow the catholics, those that follow the protestants, etc.

But what can you say about those that follow Jesus instead. Sure there is "evidence" that suggests that Jesus actually 'did' rise from the dead. There is also evidence against it as well. But in any case I really believe the evidence indicating the former. And if any man has a thousand years of prophecy saying that he is going to come, die, and rise from the grave, and then hangs out in a tomb for three days and does just that; I'm going to have a tendency to pay attention to what he says.

As far as all of these "pastors" that are a part of so many religious institutions; Jesus was neither a Baptist, a protestant, a Church of Christer, or any of those other segments.. By his own word he said he came to do what 'God' wanted him to do. He was not, as so many "christians" like to do, living for their 'own' pursuit of happiness.

reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
two steps from top...? no further down than that

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh

Yet these Masons take an oath on the bible. SO it IS an intentional mockery of God and his guide, the bible.

I've never heard God approve of the Bible. God has never once came out and said he approves of the Bible. Certainly don't see him doing book signings. God hasn't taken credit for the Bible probably because it wasn't written by him, it was written by men.

While it is interesting to see the various aspects in which an upsidedown star is used as a symbol its also somehow irrelevant whether it represents submission to Satan or not mainly because Satan isn't real.

Do some secret societies worship the devil? I'm sure some do but they'd have to be awful gullible to believe that the devil actually existed.

Those in power, the Elite, our true enemies, only worship themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join