It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapon Ban Author chosen as Obama VP

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't shoot that much. In fact I have a box of deer and elk rounds that has lasted several years, but when we go to the range its nothing to burn through a large pile of boxes in 2 hrs with the cheap practice ammo. I have seen people open the 440 round cans and go through them in 2-3 hours right next to us so I must be a tightwad or something when it come to range time.

I guess 5 of those cans would be a reasonable number. may be they are right.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Its very disturbing that people will vote for McCain because they don't want their weapons taken away. Which the chances of that our very slim. Like I mentioned before and some agreed, the chances of us being lead to war under McCain are greater then I want to think. Don't we owe to our troops that have have sacraficed so much already to keep them away from another avoidable conflict. They have made their sacrafice isn't it time for someone to do it for them?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
all i have to say is

boo whoo

you must have slept through American Constitution class in High School

Don't you realize that the President cannot inact these laws without help from the senate AND the House of Representatives.

Which is why even though we have a President who is against Free-choice (he's anti-abortion) we still have freedom of choice for women in this country

why?

Because the house and senate disagree with him.

More sensationalism from the same people on the D'08 forum... :shk:

surprise surprise.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You Americans and your guns. You want the rights to own dangerous guns yet can't spell the name of your own country.

funhouse.bubble.ro...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

That is exactly why we won't hand the power to veto bills to Obama and Biden the same ones that helped draft these gun grabs.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr

If the ban wasn't around there these kids would have been killed with guns instead of knives. It really does not help to own a gun, when somebody surprises you.
It is your logic that is faulty.

My logic is fine. It doesn't matter if guns are banned or not. It doesn't matter if knives are banned or not. People will find a way to kill even without any of those.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They will not and cannot take our guns away. If they try, there will be Civil War, it's as simple as that.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
We also never want to forget the millions upon millions of wasted dollars on the war on drugs. This was one of Bidens pet projects so we can see how funding will be handled should Obama be out of the picture.

Ah the war on drugs.....what a load of garbage we already have from this VP candidate.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
We also never want to forget the millions upon millions of wasted dollars on the war on drugs. This was one of Bidens pet projects so we can see how funding will be handled should Obama be out of the picture.

Ah the war on drugs.....what a load of garbage we already have from this VP candidate.

War on drugs-War in Iraq can you even compare two on money wasted, lives lost? Iraqi war is still costing nearly a billion dolars a month. So Republicans do not have a very good track record on wars. As long as they are in office we will remain and enter into nonsense wars. Why would that even matter? Just as long as we have our guns, we will have no matter what.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sen. Biden: "I Wrote the Violence Against Women Act."

This past weekend Barack Obama named Joseph Biden as his vice presidential running mate. In his newly-released campaign video, Sen. Biden highlights his legislative accomplishments and then brags, "most proudly, I wrote the Violence Against Women Act." my.barackobama.com...

Fourteen years after it was first passed into law, it is now clear that VAWA has gone off the rails. True, it has helped some persons. But its overall effect has been negative, harming victims, families, and children.

For more information about how Senator Biden's "brainchild" can be used to destroy American families...click here

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

The problem my friend is that most American people doesn't know that, the same way that the Republicans went on the Democrats before with the gay rights and abortion and let no forget the social security scare for the seniors this time it will be the gun banning issue.

It will play just in the hands of those that knows how to manipulate the public.

Actually I am more concern about Biden links to the credit card industry and bankruptcy laws than anything else.

Is a reason why Biden is know as the senator from the MBNA.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
They will not and cannot take our guns away. If they try, there will be Civil War, it's as simple as that.

So we will stand for the government letting jobs go overseas. We will tolerate spiking oil prices. Heck, we won't even worry about health care for our children. But let someone just talk about controling our guns and we will go t war for that. So very Patriotic. What a very inspiring idea. Now we are moving in the right direction...

It's truly nice too know what others priorities are...

[edit on 25-8-2008 by TheHunted]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I bow to you hunted. Great thoughts by great people. I have heard a multitude of response, to a multitude of threads. But 'the hunted' rings in my ears like the liberty bell.

[edit on 8/24/2008 by jpm1602]

Hey someones gotta do it right? We have folks that are more worried about their AR-15 then their grandchild having food on the table 3 years from now. What a mess.....

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Its the job of the govt to work on the economy.

Not circumvent and erode the constitution.

You work on feeding the kids and we will work on keeping them out of the cattle cars and detention camps.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted

So we will stand for the government letting jobs go overseas. We will tolerate spiking oil prices. Heck, we won't even worry about health care for our children. But let someone just talk about controling our guns and we will go t war for that. So very Patriotic. What a very inspiring idea. Now we are moving in the right direction...

No we wont stand for having our gun rights taken away by obamatrons and bidenites. No one has done a damn thing for the little children under the clintons or any other demo donkey. Patriotic yes. Are you even a soldier or did you copy that image from somewhere? I have a half dozen in my direct faminly that have been to the sandbox twice and gannyland a couple times as well. Not a one will vote obama if that tells you anything.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TroyB
Sen. Biden: "I Wrote the Violence Against Women Act."

This past weekend Barack Obama named Joseph Biden as his vice presidential running mate. In his newly-released campaign video, Sen. Biden highlights his legislative accomplishments and then brags, "most proudly, I wrote the Violence Against Women Act." my.barackobama.com...

Fourteen years after it was first passed into law, it is now clear that VAWA has gone off the rails. True, it has helped some persons. But its overall effect has been negative, harming victims, families, and children.

For more information about how Senator Biden's "brainchild" can be used to destroy American families...click here

Just takes a little digging around to see where that crazy train is going. A little more research and it looks far worse than what people are putting to the web.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Just what in the hell are you gun freaks fretting about? The Al Queda is going to swim ashore tomorrow? My long bow and compound bow will do just fine for protection.
I saw an interview with Biden and I was highly impressed by him. I wish he could have made the ballot.
i would have to agree with you ,my pse super nova does pretty good job to drop a deer at 60 yards from my tree stand,and my 10 point crossbow does really good at about 85 yard don't think i'd have a problem dropping and bolts out there. but i still have my arms to but no boom with a bow just a whistle.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here your first false flag operations folks. Two redneck snipers.....The cop killer rifles are used for assassinations.....

www.morebans.org...

I assume a bidenation is the operation where your biden your time and false flagging before the obamanation.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

Originally posted by TheHunted

No we wont stand for having our gun rights taken away by obamatrons and bidenites. No one has done a damn thing for the little children under the clintons or any other demo donkey. Patriotic yes. Are you even a soldier or did you copy that image from somewhere? I have a half dozen in my direct faminly that have been to the sandbox twice and gannyland a couple times as well. Not a one will vote obama if that tells you anything.

I was in Iraq 05-06 so don't insult me like that. And your family not voting for Obama does not tell me anything. Theres alot of people not voting for him just like theres alot not voting for McCain. So your mentioning of that is very irrelevant to the matter. It's sad to see people wont fight until their guns are on the line. Which they arn't.... How about fighting for the bettering of the American People? But since your family was in the sandbox then I guess that doesnt matter. See how irrelevant that was?

Oh yeah, George Bush's infamous No Child Left Behind Act was flat out stupid. So the republicans haven't done too much for children... But just as long as we have our guns....

[edit on 26-8-2008 by TheHunted]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by TheHunted]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's only a matter of time before your Gun Makers take there plants over to China. I can't wait to see you try and defend against the Government with Made In Bangladesh Assault Rifles and Handguns. Might as well give up rights now.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join