It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women I feel are a conspiracy from God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I do see what you are talking about. Four years of dating with a psychopath hansn't ended dating yet. Problem is that these diagnoses are almost exclusively given for men, although _all_ medical literature says that there are women like that as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
And what does that mean? Are you into Eugenics or something? Lots of people come from really messed-up families and turn-out just fine. In fact, my parents were HORRIBLE parents and yet I've never been arrested, never had a speeding ticket, never been divorced, never got pregnant young (in fact I'm never having children), got good grades in school, hell I don't think I was ever even grounded. As Dumbledore said:

You can take all arguments you want but statistics show that these things do affect children. Speeding tickets are a normal thing, divorcing is a normal thing, getting pregnant when young is also normal. How in that case it is no wonder that somebody gets good grades et cetera? What we are talking about here are completely irrational fights among partners (husband and wife) that leads to a child who is extremely ***ked up.

That's right, I just quoted a fictional character from Harry Potter. All that aside you paint your former daughter-in-law as a really crappy person. What else can we expect really? I'm sure you're incapable of seeing your son as having any fault in the dissolution of his marriage.

So what? Harry potter in my opinion sucks anyway. I'm not that certain about seeing own son as innocent, because mothers tend to know these things. Did not the tone of message tell you anything? You see no insight in it but merely the arguments of your own good that come from people who simply look at what happened and base their fault on those who did not have a chance to realize an outcome?

You replied to this thread based on your son's personal experiences and bad choices (he agreed to marry her; so if by some stretch she really IS as evil as you say then it's his own damn fault) to validate the OP's totally flawed logic after he categorically demonized your own sex? Throwing the baby out with the bathwater...

So what if he agreed to marry her? You agreed to post here, although you are clearly wrong as you have no other tone in your posts but the blame that you bring on people who just choose something and encounter being falsifyed on blame.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Thank you...You hit the nail on the head as far as what I have been trying to say. I am not good with words and try to explain things but sometimes I end up ranting and raving and falling off of topic as far as trying to explain. The experiences your son went through is exactly how I have witnessed and seen with my own eyes. People here say it is a two sided coin or it takes two to tangle. I wish it were so. I wanted men to read to better protect themselves in case they fall into the trap your son fell into. Thanks for sharing with me and sorry your son had to go through that.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by optimistic skeptic

Fair enough. By the way, my anger towards women have nothing to do with your 'not getting laid' statement. Your silliness to jump somewhat to that conclusion tells me you didn't read anything at all. Damn, in this day and age as women are anybody can get laid. When a woman approaches me I shove them away because I can seen deep down they are players. Again I am being direct and honest and don't mean to direct this towards the very few that are special and different from the rest.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Don't forget impulsive, backstabbing, deceitful, and selfish. In their state of mind it is me, me, me, me and yet when the man asks for something it is damned in their eyes.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Your right about the choices we make, but remember that some men are ripe for the taking as some women quote. Some men are desperate while others are naive. It is the unfair practices that are taking place and the abusiveness that comes with it. Take that for account with the laws of this country and us men have nothing to turn too. You apparently don't read into things real well do you?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You seem to be the only one that gets it and I thank you for sharing your insight. Never can I talk with somebody who never has been divorced. Nope, its the selfish attitudes toward the parent that think they are the only ones that are important. Nah, kids don't know any better. They will soon forget and everything will be merry! (little does the parent know how dumb they are to let their kids suffer over their own stupidity and selfishness).

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrhenn32
reply to post by Malynn

Your right about the choices we make, but remember that some men are ripe for the taking as some women quote. Some men are desperate while others are naive. It is the unfair practices that are taking place and the abusiveness that comes with it. Take that for account with the laws of this country and us men have nothing to turn too. You apparently don't read into things real well do you?

Hey it goes both ways.....some women are ripe for the taking too and let their men cheat, lie, abuse them, yet still stay with them and worship the ground they walk on.

You shouldnt single out them taking advantage of us when we do it to, its not about the sex....its about the person

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Your poor son is many who are victimized when trying to lead a life of a normal familyhood. The example you explain is the one I have seen so many times. When Tom committed suicide, she had no remorse of what she did. She also did the bar scenes and did wild crazy things. 'I am woman hear me roar' as her kids had to loose a father who never got to see him. By the way, right after the suicide she meant somebody else so the kiddies get to have a new father yeay!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

Thank you for sharing. I am sorry she treated you like that. I have done much of my homework and see that you are very very not alone in this situation. It is getting much worse here too in the midwest. I am glad you didn't hurt yourself like a few of my friends did over this matter. Most women are just selfish and think of themselves. You can try and try to reason with them but it is good just to let it go because that is in their nature. I hope you take the time to read the article I posted about 'turning doormats into men' which is how to better protect yourself before she pulls her stunt. Again thank you for sharing.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by chrhenn32]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I was trying to explain to the op and forgive me for replying so fast. That its easy to accuse when all you know is from the environment you grew up in. So i'am admitting not all men are like that. What my brothers used to say was what tey would always say out loud infront of me to their friends. My brothers were the bad lot. Anyhow i had freind who grew up with brothers loving towards her. Mine were the opposite. They bashed me their whole lives and they bashed their girlfriends. Behind their backs they called them whores to their friends infront of me. Then they and their friends would say infront of the poor me how they want to go out and get laid.

I agree there are alot of girls who need to be roused with materialism. But i dare say im the opposite because i was more like a tom boy and my husband still now says to me he cant believe im not like other girls aswell as my exes. They never had to woo me. I love with my heart too much. So its offensive all girls are put in the same box. Most of my exes used to ring me just to tell me i was the 'one' and they regretted it because it was too late.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I have to say I don't hate women. I don't want to get you women wrong in thinking I am going to turn into some serial killer wiping out every women species I could find. I think I know what the problem is and thanks to the replies I think I know whats wrong with me. A lot stems to society and the treatment we get from it. The system is not fair towards men and it stereotypes us so much that I sometimes feel guilty that I am even a guy. The friends I talk about (Tom for instance) is some of the examples about unfair treatment from society and labeling we get so much. Someday I hope to start a revolution for the guys about fair treatment and equal rights when it comes to divorces and abuse from women.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

I consider my husband of 33 years my very best friend and he has stuck by me through thick and thin. he knows things about me that no one else knows and still loves me.
I would never betray him, NEVER. Anyone (everyone included/men/women) Anyone that would betray their best friend is not trust worthy. You have to wonder about anyone that could live with someone as closely as a mate and then betray that love, that person if they betrayed their mate today could betray you tomorrow.
I guess what this thread has made me realize is you have to truly judge a person by their own merits and look past the gender thing.
Now, women cannot help being better in manipulating people as most of our planet's societies have been male ruled for the past 10,000 years and probably only the women who could "handle" people the best were able to survive/thrive and that includes the survival and carrying on of their genes sort of like a leopard passing on its spots. Men for eons did the hunting and women kept the "social fabric" of society together.
Women aren't all bad, but neither are men. You have to meet each person as an individual and determine if they are a person of honor. Re-read that last sentence because it's important. By that I mean, will that person betray your trust and/or your love. If someone lies to one person, they lie to many, they either lie or tell the truth. It’s very popular now days not to be a person of honor or virtue, anything goes and in fact our society considers it cute to be rude and without scruples.
Watch "When Harry Met Sally" it's a most poignant movie because although many women play games with themselves and won't admit this, when people go out on dates (and a meal is a date) they are still looking for something.
Married people only go out with friends of the same sex or as couples unless one is looking for "something". I don't care how long or how hard people out there disagree with my previous statement, if you are happy in your marriage and a woman, you have girlfriends and couple friends but no friends that are male that you see alone without your husband. If you do there is always the possibility of a relationship.
People get so surprised I love hearing "Oh but things just happened I didn't plan or expect........"
Another thing I have found, men fall in love much more easily and much harder than women and when it comes to affairs of the heart, I have watched so many women play games with themselves, oh I can do this or that, it's just lunch and that won't happen, I know we are just friends and ............bs these same folks are just playing games with themselves.
If you’re going to date then call it dating and don’t be married unless of course you have a “open marriage” . But, if you agree to a “closed marriage” and exclusive relationship then abide by it and that includes not opening yourself up to possibilities of something “happening” by dating.

The laws are very pro-women right now in many states so men, be very careful who you give your heart too. Again, men just don’t think logically when the blood is flowing to their lower head.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
No he is not right about "it was his choice". If we grant that argument the state of being correct, we also grant total immunity to whoever does wrong to others by cheating, deceiving or through manipulation. With certain values those things are wrong and should not be tolerated. Anybody can fal into a trap, and for that reason it has been realized that to become deceived has nothing to do with own fault, but faults of values in deceiver him/herself.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
All men are bastards and heros and all women are whores and angels.

Knowing which to trust, when and why is the tricky part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join