It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women I feel are a conspiracy from God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I agree, stay away from women. I don't think it will work out well for you legally, or them health-wise. I'm sorry for the emotional trauma you have suffered in your life due to bad raising - by your mom that caused you to see bad raising manifest through your sisters, which affected you and caused you to gravitate toward women who would reinforce your earlier experiences.

I would like to point out that more women have been oppressed, victimized, brutally imprisoned and emotionally manipulated by men than men have been affronted by women. While I need to make sure you understand that cold, hard fact in order to attempt to adjust your very skewed (and unhealthy) view of the world, I will admit that I agree that the current family court system in the U.S. is ATROCIOUSLY slanted against the father and toward the mother. I have to beg forgiveness in not being able to reference the source of this but some one once said that there is no more violent a creature in nature than a human mother - that is true. But it only shows what the courts should understand, not what you spew in a hateful and unhealthy way.

I hope you are able to recover from what afflicts you - before you allow it to affect others.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster

Originally posted by mrwupy

My advice to you:

Buy yourself a bumper sticker that says, "Have whip - Will travel." and you'll meet more women then you can imagine, all wanting you to take your silly rage out on them.

Then you'll find out who the real monster is.

wupy

Thank you for this little gem, made my day! BTW, would you know where I can get one, perhaps in the Reno/Tahoe area?

I just made it up, I don't think they exist yet. Perhaps you should market them yourself in the Reno/Tahoe area. It would make a cool T-Shirt.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What does it mean to be a woman these days?

This is an honest question that just came to me

Last I checked, to be a man means to be strong, honest, and work hard to provide for you family. No you players out there, you may go to the gym and talk game, but you are not men, not by a long shot.

What defining principles does it take to be called a "real woman" from another woman.

Ladies, I really want an answer to this, you would be doing us all a great service if we could get a straight answer

[edit on 22-8-2008 by tom goose]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I agree with the poster concerning what you experienced from your mother in childhood has made you graviate towards unhealthy relationships. Though its actually true for roughly 80% of us, though not always this extreme. You should read about Imago Relationship Theory which was proposed by a wonderful therapist who treated many couples, holistically. It was a wonderful book as well. Basically the recording of your entire childhood, especially the parent that you had the hardest time with, and all of your interactions with this parent as well, is your imago. Including a repression of your true latent talents, whether someone pushed you into sports when you were a poet, or whatever was suppressed within. Well, your imago picks your love interest for you. What this means is the person you are most likely to be attracted, or head over heals for, is your imago. Its you subconscious picking a battle that it wants to win this time. Not good for a relationship, nor really good for the kids as this will soon become their imago. But, it can be turned around in less severe cases than the one you described so that if both partners become conscious and wish to work through their lifelong traumas and uncover their whole range of abilities, the can become healing partners with each other.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Well I can only sum it up with Genesis 3:15 if want to take a religious stance.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Which pretty much is God saying okay since you ate of the tree I am going to give a messed up punishment. You will both have needs and desires and require cooperation to meet them but yet I will cause a deep animosity to make it hard to get along.

For women he will drive you crazy because you can't understand his logic and reasoning. And for man, you can work your tail off and she will never be satisfied and despite your nature to fix things, she will change the rules once you think you have them figured out.

And people thought Soddom and Gomorrah was the harsh, wrath of God stuff.

That Bible verse was God talking to the "serpent" of Genesis, perhaps if you had read the previous verse:

Genesis 3:14-15

14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It is easy to say you grew up in a house full of sisters so all you were ever influenced by was what you saw in them so you think all women are like that.

I grew up in a house of men. What i had to live through how man talked off women and how each time they mentioned their girlfriends as whore i can paint a different picture to yours. Even their girlfriends did not get away from their ideas about them.

So go on about it all you want i can give you the same story about men.

Actually the way they talked about girls helped me understand my suitors better. They always tell me im different from other girls and i always am affectionate and they never felt that in their lives.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Psychology made me do it

i don't agree with the poster, especially the part about warning 'other guys'. h*ck if you don't know the dangers (not just legal dangers) you've been living under a rock, right? or generalisation, d'uh...

...but let me tell you (...) who come up with convenient explanations for his (real or imagined) experiences, like 'Imago' or feeling 'attracted to the wrong people': guess what, that's all a poorly rewritten variant of the 'law of attraction'. let me use that train of logic in a rape case (presumably the 'other side of the coin' if i intended to be obtuse) and we'll see how well that slides, right?

blame the victim is a nice and giggly game - until it's you who's scheduled for a meeting with reality, which apparently could not care less about your 'feelings' or your perceived virtues or whatever boosts your ego on an average day. that's of course by no means limited to relationships, some people can be complete illiterates and wildly successful and i ain't talking about luck here, mind you! needless to say, such a personality may be perceived as positive or negative, but that's not why it works, morality is an ad-hoc invention in these cases. that is to say that the same jerk with a few million dollars suddenly becomes a hero, a good person and an example for others and if money wasn't enough, a bit of time and patient revision will achieve the desired image.

people have individual traits (D'uh), which are all too often barely understood, no matter what the shrinks would have you believe and if society in their day is a sucker for these peoples' characteristics, they will receive a joy ride, if not then they can shag a hydrent for all i know but all their effort is going to do only so much, ie. probably how it should be, by and large.

you can't change who you are, so try acting in a way that pleases an environment you weren't originally part of sometimes (for the axact same reason i might add) and you'll see that actors havea huge advantage: it's called the cut and they can get a break, you can't.

i bet, though that the next thinly veiled response will be that people who aren't accepted outright and how they are don't deserve anything (including their lives) anyway, just be advised that societies change and there might just be a time coming, when the wheel of fortune rolls over you instead. don't expect sympathy or help, because chances are you won't be getting any.

PS: don't even try to construe an 'emotional problem' around my post, what i wrote is what i've been seeing all my life and as close to the truth as it gets, for all i know.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
, Dude,
, people are people, they can be nice, mean, smart, ignorant, all kinds of things.

Really man, I think it's more of, 'how one is brought up' than anything, in determining one's values and behavior, wouldn't you say?

Garbage in, garbage out, regardless of gender.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What was it Robin Williams said? I think it goes:

God gave men brains and penises, but he only gave them enough blood to run one at a time.

To the OP:

Marriage is a two-way street. No real marriages collapse just because of one party. Although I suppose the contrived ones probably could.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chrhenn32

I hear you and I am a female. The mother of a 30 year old man that had to go and marry and have a child with a woman who is incapable of loving anyone but herself and coming from a really bad family background.

I swear you men really don't think with the head on your shoulders and that will be your downfall.

My son has gone through hell and back both financially and emotionally with his marriage to "the daughter in law from hell".

After a year of marriage "the blonde princess" decides to take off with the baby (their daugher/our grand daughter) and get a divorce lawyer. My son had been the one raising their daughter as mom was out "at school" five nights a week (come to find out a couple nights she was out at bars singing). Did you know that if the woman takes off with your child that is legal and okay, the court sees that baby as her property and not a part of you. If the man were to take off with the baby it would be kidnapping..........hmmmm two sets of rules

In short my son has to now hand over 42% of his paycheck and gets to see his daughter every other weekend, unless of course mom gets tired of having her then she calls my son who gladly will take his daughter whenever she snaps her fingers as any additional time with his daughter is a precious comodity.

48 hours every other week is called joint custody. In the meantime the woman can then try to alienate the child from her father and his family by all the malicious and deceptive game playing that woman are so good at.

If you are a young man out there contemplating marriage, STOP and THINK long and hard before you sign on that dotted line. I suggest living with your princess for a year or two first.

Marriage is a legal and binding contract and right now in 2008, in the State of Illinois that contract is all in favor of the woman as far as if you have a child together. The courts will not interview or talk with the child to see which parent is preferred, the court looks upon the child as a property of the woman's and the man is secondary as is the "paternal" grand parents. Your child may be exposed to different men coming into and out of mommy's unstable life, your child may be exposed to all kinds of things and THE COURT WON'T CARE, THEY ARE TOO BACK LOGGED TO GIVE A POOP. Your child / children will be just another statistic.

So many children now are living in "single parent" households and not because the man is running off, it's because many young women now just want to "have the baby experience" and raise that baby in a single household.

Lawyers, we shelled out $8,000 for Jeffrey Levine in Chicago because he advocated "Father's Rights" (wrote a book). Well, as I said my son ended up shelling out 42% of his paycheck and gets "joint custody" which is 48 hours every two weeks.

I have seen my son physically and mentally abused by his "ex wife" and "the courts", "the law" do nothing about it. But, if he were to talk back to or push his ex-wife the way his ex-wife pushes and slaps him, he'de be put in jail. Woman can also abuse men, but the man had better not touch the princess...........two sets of rules and woman get the special treatment.

Many years ago our laws were set up to protect the weaker woman but woman are no longer weak. It's time we had the exact same set of rules for men and woman.

ATS is about conspiracies and I think this is another one against men. The perpetrators are many young woman and our outdated laws and so many young men out there are totally naive when it comes to this most important aspect of their lives.

Before I met my now ex daughter in law I use to read newspaper stories about "the poor young girl killed by an enraged lover/husband" and I would be really upset at how someone could hurt another human like that, well now I know some men are pushed too far and there's two sides to every story. I read a newspaper stories now about "poor abused killed woman" and the first thought that comes to mind is the poor guy was probably pushed too far too often and other then killing the bitc_ he would get no relief.

Unless you've gone through this experience you don't realize how unfair our laws are and the laws in Illinois are in favor of the woman.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow....first, let me apologize on behalf of all women that you are unable to get laid. Wait - I take back that apology - there's a reason that you're deprived.

Your post begins with the premise that we all believe that "Eve" existed and was the evil b*tch that ate that damn apple. That is hilarious. Did it ever occur to you that the screwed up religious freaks that wrote the bible were MEN and wanted their followers to make women second-class citizens and servant? Their point was to portray women as the reason sin was brought onto the Earth in the beginning, and should be treated as such.

Also, I love how you speak of women abusing our recently acquired power. Hhmmmmm....I guess you overlooked the fact that the world is ran by men and we are not exactly in a peaceful, progressive condition as a species at the moment.

I love men (I have a perfect husband - and that is not an understatement, and my Dad's not too bad either). And, I love women (many of my friends are from this "evil" half, and my Mom is the greatest woman I've ever known). I think you need to recognize that both genders contribute to the problems of this world, or just accept that we should all be equally respected - despite our individual faults.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

I grew up in a house full of five men and they NEVER talked the way you say yours did about women.

Men are more like dogs they just show you how they feel and are "all out there". Sort of sloppy, have to be trained and love being shown affection. They don't hide how they feel and what they are thinking.

Woman are more like cats, sneaky, manipulative and paranoid.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

a really bad family background.

And what does that mean? Are you into Eugenics or something? Lots of people come from really messed-up families and turn-out just fine. In fact, my parents were HORRIBLE parents and yet I've never been arrested, never had a speeding ticket, never been divorced, never got pregnant young (in fact I'm never having children), got good grades in school, hell I don't think I was ever even grounded. As Dumbledore said:

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."

That's right, I just quoted a fictional character from Harry Potter. All that aside you paint your former daughter-in-law as a really crappy person. What else can we expect really? I'm sure you're incapable of seeing your son as having any fault in the dissolution of his marriage. Furthermore: I'm sure your daughter-in-law didn't find you to be the "mother-in-law-from-heaven" either.

You replied to this thread based on your son's personal experiences and bad choices (he agreed to marry her; so if by some stretch she really IS as evil as you say then it's his own damn fault) to validate the OP's totally flawed logic after he categorically demonized your own sex? Throwing the baby out with the bathwater...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Next, how insensitive. You are talking about a whole generation of children that are being alienated from their fathers and the father's family.

HOW INSENSITVE.

No, the laws aren't fair and saying so what next makes it okay.

My seven year old grand daughter has endured living with five different men in her "momma's life", being babysat and picked up at 11:30 at night, moving around to let's see it's her 5-6th home in 5 years, being around all kinds of unstable people and my grand daughter still cries when she has to pack up to "go home to mom".............NEXT

You wouldn't be saying Next if this was your grandchild.

Every child is precious and every child should be raised in a loving, stable family enviroment. Many of our prisons are filled with individuals that came out of "single family" households.

No baby is born bad, but some are injured along the road of life.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
lol for boobs this is worth it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

My son had and has faults but he was a good husband and father. he raised Alexis during her first 12 months as Stacy was busy going to school and the bars at night.

Mother in law from Heaven, no this princess would rip stuff off of me, steal some of my clothes and I remained quiet because I didn't want to start problems...........she steals, lies cheats and has no honor.

What my son saw in her, "she's beautiful", men don't think with the head on their shoulders.

My grand daughter has said to me, I don't like my mommy I replied, you can not like what she does but you love her because she is your mommy.

On the other hand, the daughter in law from hell when she's had a bad day, feels free to push, shove, slap and name call my son whenever he comes to picks up his daughter. He's complained about being abused but hey he's a guy - tough.

Where I am sitting right now, the laws are all pro woman and anti men.

and fyi: I was a nice mother in law, my new daughter in law says I'm one of the nicest people she knows.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What do you mean a conspiracy?WE ARE GOD- and resistance is futile.This is a wind up Right?The male equivalent to all men are bastards-all women are the spawn of eve the she-devil.Ask my husp and he'd probably agree that on a bad day I'm Grendel,but that's only temporary.,Men piss women off with their stange habit's and rituals(socks that smell like something had died and rugby)women piss men off equally so(shopping and marrying serial killers ,according to my hubs )Loads of peole are teated badly in relationships by members of the opposite sex for a myriad of reasons.Don't tar us all with the same brush and leave us birds alone.We've got enough probs as it is..

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi - I am from Florida and 5 years ago I had a close call divorce with my wife of 35 years - 5 years ago. Let me tell you something about how it worked with her. First off - she had an affair when we were married just 3 months. Found out she had been seeing the guy while we were ingaged. Some how we worked it out and went on with our lives. Had three children and had all the usual marriage up and downs thru out the marriage.

Over the years I finally retired and we moved to Florida and we built a very nice home on a canal - and this was after we lived in an RV for about 2 years. I took a part time job selling new homes for a builder and my wife got a full job at a dept. store - which she wanted to do to keep busy and make some extra money. Here is where the trouble starts.

One day she calls and asked if she can go to lunch with this guy she works with. I said well OK after listening to her reasoning. I said once would be fine but I would be uncomfortable if she did it more. So I thought that was the end of it. NOT! what was going on is this - he had been married three times before and knew his stuff. He got my wife to unload any problems at the store et. Not only did he get the problems from the store but any thing she felt was wrong with her marriage.

This went on (I found out later) for almost two years. He had a home near ours. His mother lived with him because she needed continous attention. He also owed about $90K to his exwife who agreed to let him stay there as long as mom was needy. He continued to work on my wife - and it worked really really well.

She comes home one day early from work just before I walk in the door. I go over to give her kiss hello. She doesn't let me kiss her. She starts crying - sits on a stool at the counter. I ask what's wrong - something about the kids? relative? et. She says no "I WANT A DIVORCE". WOW! - I would of liked to of seen the look on my own face - completely out of no where.

I guessed that she had fallin in love with someone - right. So I just took a wild stab at the guy working with her and I was right. By the way the only male working in the store period. And working with all those woman and he picked my wife - of course she is in the youngest group of this higher age communittee.

I tried to explain that this will devastate our entire family - she doesn't care. We sleep in seperate beds that night. She gets up the next morning - gets dressed and heads for the door with a small back pack. I beg. Before she goes - guess what? - she wants $90 for an apartment - LOL - I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Of course at the time I did not know about the other guys situation with his exwife.

I leave and go to the west coast. I call my children and tell them we are getting divorced. They call mom and eat her ass out. She calls me and wants to talk - maybe she made a rash decision. Needless to say it took alot of talking and consuling to convince me to continue on. There is much more to my story but the point is this.

The 50 and older woman know everything the husbands has and will count on it to start a new life. She knows what you have for retirement et. My wife had told her lover everything - nothing was left to chance. Wives may may be unhappy for many many years and never say a word and just waite in the wings for the right time or person to come along like my wife did. To this day she has never said she was sorry. I have tried many times to get her tell me what I did - she just BS's her way out of the question. I am telling all you men who read this - she will not let you see it coming if she can help it. There are signs, but so small most men would just not notice it after 35 years of marriage.

I don't know about the rest of the country but I can tell you down here in Florida divorce is running rampid in our age bracket. It is crazy - you get to the point of a nice comfortable life and income and BAM! she wants out. Don't ever say you weren't warned.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
www.galerie-arts.com...

instead of feeling sorry for a miserable men who spread more evil and more "fallen childrens"(aka NO whished childs,getting a baby),bcse he won a pair of dollars understand the origin of the kind of men the women like and they are 2 kind of men in this world:

www.redicecreations.com...

alfa male are called, the nephilims the fallen angels and be more open minded.
greetings

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join