It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women I feel are a conspiracy from God

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I am sorry but from the bottom of my heart I just need to share this information to the poor souls that are being victimized or perhaps later in the future. Here is my sad story but after the read, please check out this hyperlink and read the article that may save your lives or heartache and let us band together to stop the conspiracy and tyranny that has befallen us since the day Eve arrived. Thank you.

I am going to come on here as pretty strong to some folks and I apologize for that. I need to get this open because it is tearing me apart to see many get hurt. I am going to be head on strong on my feelings so be prepared.
I have many sisters that have pulled stunts on men that would leave you in tears. They suck those poor souls dry and leave them to rot! They take advantage of child support as well as many other things that would be too long to post. My mom is the same way. Been married more than several times. When my dad was older she sold all the farm land and kicked him to the curb. Come to find out that she hooked up with a guy 20 years younger than him and my dad was left to financial ruin. The courts would give all the power to the women and we never got to see our father but a couple days a month. I worked at a steel company that handled irrigation and light poles. I was working in the computer room and would print out pay stubs and let me tell you that what I saw would scare the living hell out of you. I couldn't believe that these poor guys were living off of thirty dollars a week. Most of their money was going to child support and I will tell you that these poor saps have nothing to show forth. They feel and look miserable. I have observed and studied people for the most part of my life and what women do with this new power is abuse. Hardly will I ever see true love. It is rare and your lucky if you can achieve this. The cost can be immeasureable if you don't really look hard at the true nature of a person. There are very good women out there but I am going to give you my opinion. They are monsters and they are the root of all that is evil. I know I am going to be flamed for this but I want to say this from the bottom of my heart. I just have seen to much ugliness.

www.dumpyourwifenow.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
At best it demonstrates poor governance and individual cruelty are not gender dependent.

Next.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by loam]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Men are just as manipulative as women. A lot of the women need money to raise their children. There are all kind of factors that go into a divorce.

Although with that said, I don't particularly care for what the post-Britney Spears Era has done...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
A friend of mine on another site gave me this article that I would love for all to see as well. This is also for those that just date and think men have it easy. Its about a lesbian that disguises herself as a male to see how easy they have it.

The following is the most amazing book - I would say that this is the best piece of non-fiction ever written by a woman (a young lesbian) who decided that men had all the best opportunities and decided to dress and "live" like a man - and discovered how utterly powerless men really are:

www.guardian.co.uk...

She tried dating and all I can say is it EXACTLY mirrors every guy's experiences, EVER:

I thought dating was going to be the fun part, the easiest part. Certainly as a man I had romantic access to far more women than I ever did as a lesbian.

...dating one of the hardest of [my] experiences,

For these women, men as a subspecies - not the particular men with whom they had been involved - were to blame for the wreck of a relationship and the psychic damage it had done them. It's hardly surprising, then, that in this atmosphere, as a single man dating women, I often felt attacked, judged, on the defensive.

Many of my dates - even the more passive ones - did most of the talking. I listened to them talk literally for hours about the most minute, mind-numbing details of their personal lives; men they were still in love with, men they had divorced, roommates and co-workers they hated, childhoods they were loath to remember yet somehow found the energy to recount ad nauseam. Listening to them was like undergoing a slow frontal lobotomy.

Weren't people supposed to be on their best behaviour on first dates? Weren't they supposed to at least pretend an interest in the other person, out of politeness if nothing else?

Certainly that's what I was doing, making polite conversation. So much so that I never expected to hear from these people again. I was boring myself.

...These women wanted to be wooed by language. They weren't going to meet a strange man without measuring him first, and they weren't going to waste a meal or even a cup of coffee on a suitor who couldn't be bothered to craft a few lines beforehand. I was happy to oblige. It was rare, most of them told me, for a man to write at such length, much less to write with consideration and investment.

For a little contrast, I went on a few dates with men as a woman during the course of my time as Ned. The men I met on the internet, and then subsequently in person, didn't require this epistolary preamble, nor did they offer it. They were eager to meet as soon as possible, usually, I found, because they wanted to see what I looked like. Their feelings or fantasies would be based on that far more than, or perhaps to the exclusion of, anything I might write to them. On dates with men I felt physically appraised in a way that I never did by women, and, while this made me more sympathetic to the suspicions women were bringing to their dates with Ned, it had the opposite effect, too. Somehow men's seeming imposition of a superficial standard of beauty felt less intrusive, less harsh, than the character appraisals of women.

Yet as much as these women wanted a take-control man, at the same time they wanted a man who was vulnerable to them, a man who would show his colours and open his doors, someone expressive, intuitive, attuned. This I was in spades, and I always got points for it. But I began to feel very sympathetic toward heterosexual men - the pressure to be a world-bestriding colossus is an immensely heavy burden to bear, and trying to be a sensitive new age guy at the same time is pretty well impossible. Expectation, expectation, expectation was the leitmotif of [my] dating life.

If you have never been sexually attracted to women, you will never quite understand the monumental power of female sexuality, except by proxy or in theory, nor will you quit

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am so sorry for you men out there, but maybe those of you are trying to find something that just does not exist. My idea of getting to know someone is working side by side. The way a person works tells alot more about them than going out on a date where they dress up and pretend to be something they are not. Come on, do you want a reliable mate or a pretty dress up paper doll ?

Removed entire quote of post directly above.

Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22/8/08 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thats the thing. We males since the dawn of technology are pretty much forgotten in many ways. Women no longer need the physical protection and support to take care of them. Now they can walk all over men. On the other hand we males need women and see them as a companion and one that would be close to them always. But it appears to seem that we are nothing but like a car that gets used a couple of years or so and then dumped for another.
Males "dominated" because females wanted us to. Suffice to say, when women wanted protection, men had to offer it or face social punishment. When women no longer felt they needed protection, men were punished for offering it.

Same with men's entire existence - when men were needed to work the farms or chop the logs or the other very difficult tasks, then women wanted them. Now, Oil-based machinery has replaced all that hard physical effort, so females believe (falsely) that men can be done away with. Gotten rid of - exterminated. Lately, there's been a big push to have the male "Y" chromosome deemed an evolutionary relic and the human race is to be badgered into believing men are now evolutionarily unnecessary.

So we males are to be run out of town, and then exterminated, because "survival of the fittest" shows we're (allegedly) not fit to survive. Oh? And the colossal greed of the X chromosome, which gave us the consumer society which is making Peak Oil an almost insurmountable problem...we're to ignore tall that?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chrhenn32

I'm actually anti chat up line, if I can't find anything to say to someone, I'm probably better off not saying it. That may be a maxim of shyness, but if someone is just themselves, that may not be the romantic novel, though loads live through them.......it may equally be that they can't be arsed and you need to ensure that they care for you.......anyways.......

Going back to the thread, you're still alive yeah, and it wasn't any dad who protected you yeah?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
God gave women intuition.

God gave men selective hearing.

Seems like a fair deal to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chrhenn32

These women are a product of the system, don't blame God for this. And one of your sisters sounds awful familiar. Your name wouldn't be Alexander by any chance would it?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Oh joy, lets just give up on women and all become homosexual, theres a plan

Yes, women can be mean, cruel and manipulative. So can men.

If a man helps bring a child into this world he should have to face the consequences, even if that means having his wages garnished for 18 years. I sweated over a hot body for hours to bring my children into this world and their upkeep was my responsibility, even after the divorce.

I've been with some seriously psycho women in my life but I can assure you, I'm no walk in the freakin' park either. In fact, in all the many, many relationships I've had go south there has been only one constant, me. It really gets kind of hard to keep blaming women when you've had more than your fair share and none could put up with your bull crap.

My advice to you:

Buy yourself a bumper sticker that says, "Have whip - Will travel." and you'll meet more women then you can imagine, all wanting you to take your silly rage out on them.

Then you'll find out who the real monster is.

wupy

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

no I am not alexander. But I feel sorry for his sisters friend : )

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

In all the years I have seen, you are just a few of the guys that maybe was pushed to cruelty or maybe you were just cruel until you settled down. But all in all you have to admit it is really silly how things have become and seems to be getting worse. Turn homo? Never did I say you should. Turn hermit? Sounds like an awesome deal!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

My advice to you:

Buy yourself a bumper sticker that says, "Have whip - Will travel." and you'll meet more women then you can imagine, all wanting you to take your silly rage out on them.

Then you'll find out who the real monster is.

wupy

Thank you for this little gem, made my day! BTW, would you know where I can get one, perhaps in the Reno/Tahoe area?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I feel like your just basing your sexism off selective experiences. Where I grew up almost all the kids in my school who were Jewish were rich and really big ass holes. I became prejudice for a bit. Then I realized that that was just in the region I lived in. On the Main Line in Pennsylvania. Then I met Jews who didn't come from wealth or the area I lived in and learned how nieve I was. I was taking the most stigmatic experiences and focusing on them. I was blind.

I have many friends that are girls and they are some of the least manipulative people I know.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well I can only sum it up with Genesis 3:15 if want to take a religious stance.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Which pretty much is God saying okay since you ate of the tree I am going to give a messed up punishment. You will both have needs and desires and require cooperation to meet them but yet I will cause a deep animosity to make it hard to get along.

For women he will drive you crazy because you can't understand his logic and reasoning. And for man, you can work your tail off and she will never be satisfied and despite your nature to fix things, she will change the rules once you think you have them figured out.

And people thought Soddom and Gomorrah was the harsh, wrath of God stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So because you came from a family of female gold-diggers, all females are the evil ancestors of Eve?

Not all females are the way you describe. Some are and that's the man's problem for being a sap. A man who has to give some measly amount of money to support HIS children each month is getting off pretty dam cheap and should stop whining about it and grow up. Try paying the whole cost of living to feed, clothe, school and shelter a family each month. Then, add in all the other costs on top of the basics. Or does this not cross your mind? Save your pity party.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
American Society gives women the power that is described here... I am an American and have been travelling abroad since I was about 16. I have spent most of my years in Asia, and I will tell you that the culture is cloder to being on level ground there, regardless of the misperceptions that men are dominant. There is not the same level of posturing. Being that I was raised in the USA, I can totally understand where the OP comes from... but I am telling you that the table is tilted in America to give the women "p"-power. The men there are controlled by it as a means to create competiveness. It is the whole "peacock feather" syndrome going on. That is why the culture has the loudest egos, arrogance is predominant, and there is an overwhelming belief that the country is righteous... that is the conspiracy my friend... not only that... the media punishes you into submission with all of the programming and sexually illicit ads and programming to make you feel as that if you use a certain body spray women out of your league will love you. Unfortunately, most American women are selfish, self-centered, and just as arrogant as the men that the system creates... If you are so down, let me tell you one thing that completely changed my life:

"Once you go Asian, you never go back Caucasian!"

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
American Society gives women the power that is described here... I am an American and have been travelling abroad since I was about 16. I have spent most of my years in Asia, and I will tell you that the culture is cloder to being on level ground there, regardless of the misperceptions that men are dominant. There is not the same level of posturing. Being that I was raised in the USA, I can totally understand where the OP comes from... but I am telling you that the table is tilted in America to give the women "p"-power. The men there are controlled by it as a means to create competiveness. It is the whole "peacock feather" syndrome going on. That is why the culture has the loudest egos, arrogance is predominant, and there is an overwhelming belief that the country is righteous... that is the conspiracy my friend... not only that... the media punishes you into submission with all of the programming and sexually illicit ads and programming to make you feel as that if you use a certain body spray women out of your league will love you. Unfortunately, most American women are selfish, self-centered, and just as arrogant as the men that the system creates... If you are so down, let me tell you one thing that completely changed my life:

"Once you go Asian, you never go back Caucasian!"

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Bit drunk but going to post soemthing insane.

Sanity: You just want a row.

Insanity: Women need safety to bring up new born, nine months after blissful sex. Men need that woman to have only his child (sperm). Men need to spread seed, know can they can get woman. Man worry his woman is his because other men have the same information. Woman may be giving man a baby, not his. This tends to lead to the battles, seperate interests. Neither is wrong in general, in each situation one can be in the wrong, but communication is more often the culprit. Men value different things to women. That 'should' make for easy solutions.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well I can only sum it up with Genesis 3:15 if want to take a religious stance.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

For some reason when I read this, it sounds like it's okay to kick them in the head after sex. I gotta get me one of them Bibles!

[edit on 8/22/2008 by TheRooster]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join