It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Something Terrible Happen To LA In September 2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
--------------
--------------

I will just post this since I think it was a very strange coincidence and let you the ATS public post your thoughts on this possible prediction. I have been thinking about this now for several days, and since I have a history of precognitive ability I think it wise to post and possibly warn those who will listen.

This all started a few days ago when I heard Ellen Degeneras had married her gay lover Porsche De Rossi. I thought oh great another reason for God to hate Hollywood.

Now shortly after that, I saw something like a discussion about some terrible disaster happening to LA and didn't think much about it since it was just something like a movie plot.

But what happend next was just too strange, an advertisment for the new movie Rightous Killing starring arguably two of the biggest Hollywood stars
alive Robt DeNiro and Al Pacino came on, and then it all made sense. God may have been trying to tell me something since I know He is none too happy with everything that goes on in and comes out of Hollywood.

To further throw validity to this possible scenario, the movie called Rightous Killing comes out on September 12th! Yes, just one day after the anniversary of 9-11.

I don't know exactly what could happen, but since I know California is way overdue for a major earthquake...Well who knows.

This was also prompted by the thread HERE
about novelty theory and time wave zero, in which the OP thinks something BIG will happen in September of 08.

I truthfully don't know, but this is just some very strange coincidences for me to ignore.

--------------
--------------

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I just spoke with god. He said if you're not on drugs, you better get on 'em.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Ellen Degeneras and Porsche De Rossi marry,
You heard an LA disaster movie plot,
You saw a commerical for a Robert and Al movie.

Well of course, that just HAS to be a sign from God that LA is about to have a major earthquake.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This is a ridiculous waste of time, if you're precog fine but don't say "god" this and that when you base it off movies and random bs, lot of bad things COULD happen anytime, maybe a tsunami hits the west coast like some people are thinking... but god doesn't have anything to do with it, when SHTF it'll be you're neo-con new world order idiots trying to cause a panic in one form or another - and yes, they deliver tsunami waves just fine if that was ever the case =p

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jomie-ky
This is a ridiculous waste of time, if you're precog fine but don't say "god" this and that when you base it off movies and random bs, lot of bad things COULD happen anytime, maybe a tsunami hits the west coast like some people are thinking... but god doesn't have anything to do with it, when SHTF it'll be you're neo-con new world order idiots trying to cause a panic in one form or another - and yes, they deliver tsunami waves just fine if that was ever the case =p

This means nothing to people like the one you're addressing. Somehow, by some asinine (more frequently than not, anyway) reasoning or perversion of logic, god will be used to explain everything.

So when something does happen in a few months/years, it will be because god said so back in August '08 and that in itself will be irrefutable proof.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

To answer your question, no, nothing terrible will happen to Hollywood (my home city) in September.

I might be wrong, but I've got a hunch that you've been talking to the wrong god.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
People whether you agree with my pov or not something terrible did happen in LA and on the very day I mentioned the 12th. At this time 25 people are dead, and the railway said it was due to the engineer ignoring a red stoplight. I'm sorry this has happened, and it makes us all know how fragile life can be. Let's all of us who believe in God pray for all those who have lost family members and also for the injured.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

It may be of interest to note that a new VanDam movie will be released in September. Perhaps this is what you speak of?

By the way, I loved your logic in piecing it all together. In so many words:

"It began when I saw that the divorce rate in Tennessee is higher than the average across the nation and it was just one more reason for God to punish Knoville. And then I heard about something terrible happening there (maybe a Vols game?) and then, get this, on the news last night I heard about Vince Young and he had a gun and was maybe going to kill himself, and then, BAM! It hit me right then and there. Something terrible will happen in Tennessee in November, 2008."

ColoradoJens

[edit on 13-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Thanks for the heads up. What major city and what month shall we pick next?
Oh, I also heard that most of the dead were gay too, right? Tell it to the families that the voice in your head told you God was going to punish innocent people on their way home from work because Elen Degeneres married someone she loves. Nice work Einstein.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 13-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Whatever. All I said was I got that feeling I only get when something is about to happen, and just like plane crashes usually happen in threes there is something to me picking the 12th as the possible day.

I didn't want to come out and say that in the title, but it is uncanny how it happpened on the very day I mentioned. Make fun all you want, something did happen in/to LA and it was terrible.

Also, do you see the possible alegory in the crash? The engineer ignored a red warning stoplight.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well, I dont ever EVER believe in these type of predictions. I usually just ignore these types of threads to be honest. However, when I was looking down "recent posts" and saw this title....I

I mean. Something bad happens somewhere ever day. It is so easy to say: I believe or I know that something bad wil happen Nov 08.

Yet, I will say, you were mighty specific of location and date.

Yesterday on Sept 12th something HORRIBLE did happen in LA and it was the worst train wreck in 17years in this country.

I, a skeptic on many things, take notice of your prediction and what happened in reality. And it takes a lot for me to say this

Things that make you go: hmmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Good job on being specific

BTW there's breaking news about another plane crach in Russia... maybe that is 2 of 3, or 3 of 3 if Ike is one of the tragedies?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I was just using your logic. It may be fair to say that on any given day, millions of people around the world have some sudden fear that something bad may happen in a specific time and locale - usually they are wrong and their fears were somehow misguided, even religious people!

Your fears of this happening were born out of (from your own words, paraphrasing:

a) Gods hatered and vengence towards the civil union of two women, specifically in California.
b) A movie with the title "Righteous Kill" comes out a day after 9-11
and thus something bad is going to happen...in September. Did you say it would happen on that day anyway? Just curious. Maybe I misread, but I thought you were stating that something bad would happen in September, adding that this movie would come out on the 12?

Please do tell, what other "prophecies" have you ever nailed head on? I'm sure with the big cheese upstairs directing your ever vigilant gay-stars marriage unit it must be easy to tell where the next train accident is going to be? I know New Orleans had a bunch of gay people there, but GOD did his thing already so it won't be there. San Fran - well, GOD can not only can do away with all the icky sinners there, but he can even use the excuse of the San Andreas fault. Hmm, random non-gay innocents on their way home from work on a train line or the largest SODOM in the land that also happens to lay on the most dangerous faultline in the hemisphere - HMMM I wonder when HE was directing that particular accident in LA if he was laughing? I'm glad for you that you can obtain feelings from wholly unconnected and absurd ideas to determine the chance of a train crash occurring in a city like LA. Now please, don't let this accident give creedence to any thoughts of special gifts...but I'm sure you have them. God was angry about Elen, sheesh.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 14-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

There are many reasons bad things happen and not all of them can be attributed to Gods judgement. I was basing my prediction on a known pattern that has happened to me through out my life with the biggest being the my precognitive dreams about Sept 11th, 2001.

I will not go into that right now because I'm not trying to make any money or get some kind of nortoriety a la Jean Dixon. I simply felt compelled to post due to my "feelings" and using the inputs of the world around me. As you can see, I was raked over the coals by the five who posted.

I didn't even think this train wreck when I first heard about it could be the something terrible I was getting feelings on since initially they said only two people had died. But when I heard the death toll had grown to 25 with 31 still in criical condition, I thought back about my thread.

And yes, I did mean the 12th, why do you think I mentioned the movie coming out then. I understand you may not like what I based it on, but that is what I know God says will bring judgement. I'm not saying that it was judgement, but possibly a warning to all of us that maybe we should pay more attention to what God says about how to conduct our lives.

But I'm not going to start all kind of prediction threads trying to get famous off of disasters, but when I feel compelled to post a warning to people who might be saved by heeding such I will.

I really don't want to make this about religion, because i'm not religious in the strictest sense of the word. I believe in God/Jesus and try to follow His teachings and that is all.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
--------------
--------------

This all started a few days ago when I heard Ellen Degeneras had married her gay lover Porsche De Rossi. I thought oh great another reason for God to hate Hollywood.

--------------
--------------

I got as far as this.

Pat Robertson, is that you?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
What about the train disaster that just happened in LA, if your not awaRE then heres the link

afp.google.com...

[edit on 14-9-2008 by AusChiLLi]

[edit on 14-9-2008 by AusChiLLi]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

TH30N3--

What can I say? You were right, I was wrong--something terrible did happen.

I'm not going to apologise for raking you over the coals, though--my opinion is that your reasoning is despicable and offensive.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Well I believe there were two cities that would like to think it was only a happenstance that they were destroyed by "mother nature". But that is a subject you proly don't belive or want to. I didn't write the rules.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Mmm...run-on sentences hurt plucky's brain; please edit and resubmit so that I can respond to you.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Any more predictions? Maybe for WWIII, false flag ops, financial meltdowns, the election? You seemed to have called the train crash two-three weeks prior to the event, even though it wasn't an entire LA event (effecting all residents), I still find pretty convincing of your precognitive abilities! Any more enlightments to share? So far you are the only one I have stumbled across on ATS that has actual had a prediction come true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join