It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mingloucho Chronicles (Holy Knowledge)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Fishspeaker speaks:

The Mingloucho Chronicles are fiction perhaps but does that matter really? In this fast paced age of iPhones, GPS and Segways perhaps we just all need to sit back and realize our history is not all we have been told and maybe that doesn't matter. All of our modern technology has clouded our vision, when was the last time we sat back and smelled the blossoming flowers? Or the grass? Or enjoyed the view of the sun as it gently warmed our beautiful planet and brought life to young seeds and animals? The Mingloucho Chronicles speaks to something deep within the human psyche, it speaks to our eternal desire to understand and feel complete. For many people religion provides this solution but for others, it does not offer anything. For these people, tales like the Mingloucho Chronicles are an eloquent way to give "order" and "meaning" to our increasingly complex and worrisome life. Some people pray and others meditate but a few read these Chronicles and find hope. They read stories of heroism and love in the "178 Obstacles", they find courage in the story of the brave Greys fighting the nefarious Reptilians, they feel like they are "privileged" to know the hidden knowledge of the Mingloucho Chronicles. It makes them feel special to understand that they are some of the few humans to read this story, even if it is completely fictional. They look to the skies and see lights, whilst these lights are easily explained as aircraft and flares people want them to be something else. They can look up and imagine these aircraft as the majestic Grey "Seed Craft" and the menacing "Bringers of Darkness" of the Reptilian war fleets, bent on world domination. People who are abducted speak of "insect" type aliens, in the Mingloucho Chroincles these beings are the Min-kah-bu-ar, silly and comical sidekicks to the serious Greys. The Greys and Min-kah-bu-ar are clever representations of two sides of the human pysche: the serious scientific side and the carefree dreams of youth and warm summer nights (remember the sound of the crickets chirping?).
The Mingloucho Chronicles represent an early 21st century attempt to give meaning to this globalized and technologized world. It is an amazing tale of intergalactic spirituality and even gives meaning to our evolution. Not everyone is merely content with accepting the "scientific" understanding of life, even if they believe the evidence. People want to believe that some kind of holy or spiritual motive for life. The Mingloucho Chronicles give people this hope and it doesn't present it in the condescending form of a burning bush or night journey but in the form of modern science and desires for extraterrestrial contact. We are not simply advanced apes with language and culture but we are the special creations of the mighty Alien! We have been engineered to meet destiny! Our ancient monuments hold the keys to these advanced energies and secret histories! These are the things people want to believe.

In the end the Mingloucho Chronicles are the key to understanding modern man, circa 2008. They represent the totality of our experience and understanding up to this point, even for skeptics they hold much meaning. Take it or leave it, the Mingloucho Chroincles are here to stay and are changing the lives of millions of people worldwide. Much good can be gleamed from the text of this story.

Thank you and good night.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by fishspeaker]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
Fishspeaker speaks:
Thank you and good night.
[edit on 25-8-2008 by fishspeaker]

My thanks to you for sharing and providing us with a condensed response to your work.

I now believe that we all have enough clarification needed to reach our own conclusions regarding your provided material.

Cheers and good night.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

Well... OK then.... if that's the case. I like my story better.
It doesn't rely on permutated god-names, false religions, or false gods.... Seems to me you're trying to start a religion and I would suppose that in the 21st century the last thing we need is a religion.... we need an Age of Reason.

Yours is a good yarn though.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Well now I am intrigued ? What a contrast of writing styles and I must say while I enjoyed reading The Mingloucho Chronicles ( I did feel a little anxiety - suspicion ) which to be quite honest piqued my interest even more. So I watched and waited with great anticipation to see what else might develop
And then had the great pleasure of reading your last post - which was truly inspirational. So now I am left pondering my earlier state of anxiety
and the question that comes to mind is : Whose style of writing were you mirroring in The Mingloucho Chronicles?

I truly loved your post it was wonderful - but for me the story of the burning bush was never condescending - fire is a representation of the Creator which leads to judgment and purification (the words purify and purge come from the Greek word for fire). Our perceived notions of sin and guilt are burnt away in the presence of absolute holiness - that burning bush represents mans possible salvation.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

It was finely Crafted Pebble that you've thrown into the Ocean that is Thought. I'm Positive that the Waves of your Message will get to where they need to be.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The claims about human development are laughable (as are most of the claims being presented here, none of which are backed by evidence). We've studied the entire human genome and what we learned has only reinforced our evolution as a natural event. There is no evidence of outside tampering and plenty of fossil, genetic, morphological and behavioral evidence to show that there was NO alien tampering in our genetics. I mean no offense by this, as I am an amateur writer of science fiction, but I've thrown away better stories than this, it could use some work.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

thank you for your support and bumping this topic. people (especially believers and disinfo agents seeking penance) need to read this topic and learn the truth, not the filthy garbage being peddled around this forum by fakers

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
hmmm this story does not really resonate with the story i believe in...greys are not "Aliens" in terms of beings from another star system in our galaxy..they come from a parallel universe in another time line and came to us to fix some genetical problems they had after mutating so much that they need our genetic information to survive ...
the true history channeled by someone who also channeled bashar (not darryl) can be found here.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

in that case you need to update your story to jive with the mingloucho chronicles, cus they be the only truth out there. everything else is carp and is lies.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

jaja..
of course..and u know that for sure dont u..cause .u..know ...

no really.
How could u know what the truth about that is? hm?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

i DO know, i know all, i am teh truth bringer, i am the holy end to all human knowledge.

i have been sent here from the seas to teach you pathetic humans the true knowledge of nature, god and the alien races.

accept me or repent.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am somewhat confused.

Fishes have knowledge about greys and reptilians? Are we talking like salmon or goldfishes or something? Cause my goldfish just keep looking fat and googly eyed when I ask him about aliens. I could try to torture it out of him I suppose...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
I am somewhat confused.

Fishes have knowledge about greys and reptilians? Are we talking like salmon or goldfishes or something? Cause my goldfish just keep looking fat and googly eyed when I ask him about aliens. I could try to torture it out of him I suppose...

Greetings:

Please don't be silly. It is extremely difficult to restrain the goldfish to torture it, however:

8 cups unsalted popcorn
3 cups pretzel sticks
1 (6 oz) pkg Goldfish
4 cups plain Cheerios
1/2 cup butter
1/2 tsp. onion salt
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

In a large bowl (about 4 quarts), combine popcorn, pretzels, goldfish and Cheerios.

In a microwave, heat butter on high until melted. Drizzle over mixture in bowl while stirring to coat evenly.

Sprinkle (lightly) with onion salt, garlic powder and cheese. Toss to coat.

Spread evenly on a buttered cookie sheet in a single layer.

Bake in a preheated 300°F oven for about 20 minutes, or until very lightly toasted, stirring several times.

Store in an airtight container.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

tfw

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It appears to be channeled information, basically, depending upon who is in contact with the being, the message that they decode will be different.

What I see are these tall kind of beings, that seem to be using human beings as some kind of "hosts" as well as a vast computer matrix that seems to connect the thoughts of all the surrounding people.

In terms of reptillians, there seem to be a race of them on Earth as well, I see all kinds of them, as well as a few other kinds of alien.

If what your saying is true, then its not really a good thing that we were simply used as tools for war...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
keep reading teh holy truth found in this document, keep believing and exploring with yo' mind

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

*SNIP*

Good information here that is GENERALLY correct. Lots not and lots not included. But a start.. Do you really think we all came from Monkies...
edit on June 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: snipped spam

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts.....but, Seriously....you do realize that MING (-loucho), is the Arch Enemy of the 1930s movies serials character Flash Gordon, dont you? Ming was the Alien destroyer of Worlds.

Flash always saved the day against Ming and his Ming-ions tho....Go Humans.

Of course Lacerta, the saurian subterainian dweller, tells us that the great war was fought 65 million years ago, between the Greys and the Nordics. Hence the great extinction. And Mans rise from Rats, to Monkeys to us.
With a little help from our friends above, naturally..........So the Story goes.......

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
u2u me the comment you posted in my stargates are real thread. a mod apparently removed it before i got a chance to read it. and now i'm off to read your stuff. by the way, fishspeaker, are you a dune fan?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join