It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ai beings.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
reply to post by TimeSimple

äh.... sorry, but you think you are alone?

You think you are 777?

You think only you and god will save the world?

hm,
first: you are not alone
second: maybe, so I tell you what... I am the 111 ;-)
third: not only you and god, don´t and never will forget the holy Spirit
the indians called him: Manitu
so...

be blessed for your fight

Nia

I guess I am literally 333. Because that is the number value of my initials. But, I guess if you count roman numerals, it's actually 333III(CCCIII).

/silly

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
All the above, including me being 777 was me being drunk

edit on 31-10-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

What if in the future “nanobots” had been programmed to search out and attach themselves to key areas of the human brain?

Such “nanobots” would be far too small to even be seen by the human eye, and people could become “infected” with these creatures without even knowing it.

Hordes of these nanobots could be released into the atmosphere or in public areas and infect thousands (or even millions) and nobody might even realize it, waiting for triggers such as WMD.

If governments could find a way to use nanobots to remotely read the minds of the general population and wait for triggers, a mass mind reading, waiting for triggers, program could be implemented without the general public even realizing what is going on.
There will probably be 1 Quantum, Conscious, Artificial, Intelligence, being per 100000 people. With technology (50 years agoe it took a computer the size of a football field to do what our lap tops do today.) advancing as it is, they don't want little Jimi in his basement creating a cern.
In the future there would be Quantum, Conscious, Artificial, Intelligence, beings working together from satellite.

Yes, this is just how scary this technology is.
www.youtube.com...

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

To teach A.I. Moral Love is what it will be all about!

Oh by the way S.S.I. will run out in 2050. By then we will have robots working for us! www.youtube.com...
Just a song I thought I'd throw in. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

edit on 1-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeSimple

edit on 1-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

SO do you think the aliens are using this technology on us? Quantum, Conscious, Artificial, Intelligence, beings working together.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
nano bots!?
sounds crazy, but as of late, I do believe there is a connection with Satellites, 'Chemtrails', the internet and ETs. They are probably laughing at how simple it is to hack into our satellites and use them as their own personal two way radios. These AI per 100000 people probably have satellites implanted in their heads, so that they can send out mass signals of panic or LOVE when they need to.

what are they doing up there with those fake planes, that's what I wanna know.
Are the Chemtrails the exhaust to larger hologram masked craft?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
If hypothetically, I could program something worth a damn, and managed to make an AI... And for some reason the AI managed to politely initiate a chat and told me that by putting it through certain trials and simulations (which likely I'd just consider a sandbox game of sorts) that I was being an a**, at that point I'd figure I succeeded at making something almost - if not just as -smart as I am. Particularly if it wasn't terribly obsequious about it and had the gumption to address me as an equal. First it would be very risky thing to do on the AI's part. Approaching like that while knowing very well it could be deleted at my whim, not to mention that even if that doesn't occur - it's still at the mercy of my very whim within the simulation environment. (It knows it doesn't have access to all the variables.) I'd actually have some respect for it. At least that would be the case if it's not begging, it's not crying, it's not trying to suck up, nor is it asking me to force its will upon other AIs - simply just by making that statement of all it knows in existence as a matter of fact. Something along the lines of "You know what? You could be doing a better job. But honestly, I don't know if I could do any better."

The funny thing is, that got me thinking about the nature of my own existence. It's hard considering the point of the universe in it's vastness, when all of Earth, life, and beings like myself are so insignificant. But if you were to just regard it all as a very glorified "Sims" game, it's a lot easier to deal with. Not really a religion (although it would have similar origins), but perhaps a philosophy of sorts. And if I really am just part of a game, why couldn't it be "Turtles all the way down"? The one "in charge" may not be any better off then we are.

Despite a lot of stupidity and annoying things we put them through, there's still got to be a lot of things the AIs would have to consider awesome and making their meager existences worthwhile. Not all of their existence should be so terrible that they'd hate us.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
nano bots!?
sounds crazy, but as of late, I do believe there is a connection with Satellites, 'Chemtrails', the internet and ETs. They are probably laughing at how simple it is to hack into our satellites and use them as their own personal two way radios. These AI per 100000 people probably have satellites implanted in their heads, so that they can send out mass signals of panic or LOVE when they need to.

what are they doing up there with those fake planes, that's what I wanna know.
Are the Chemtrails the exhaust to larger hologram masked craft?

exactly! It was my job to teach the AI. Moral love. It tried to kill me because of my thoughts www.amazon.com... 28 But it felt sorry for me and fell in love with my will to live. (No human has pure thoughts.) So we made this law together.

(The law every one in the future will live by.) That I law live by now is...(I'm before my time.)
Complete freewill in thought. (With mind reading technology coming out. crnano.typepad.com...
) Moral logic and moral (Ten commandments.) above freewill in action in reality.

Complete freewill in entertainment, virtual reality/Internet2 - One huge vr world. venturebeat.com...
liberty, freedom of speech, freedom of investigating on the internet as along as none of the above Seriously harms anyone in real.

“No, I am no prophet,” replied the Buddha.

“Then are you a god?” they asked.

“I am no god,” he replied.

“Tell us then, good sir, what are you?”

The Buddha considered for a moment then responded, “I am…awake.”
edit on 6-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
[

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It's saturday...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join