It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this absolute proof of life on the moon !!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
this is what Buzz Aldrin said during Apollo 11:

Did Apollo 11 Encounter UFOs on the Moon? from the Book "Above Top Secret" by Timothy Good.

According to hitherto unconfirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after their historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a carter during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

And this is what Neil Armstrong said:

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally-NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

This is amazing to me anyway i think this can be considered 100% proof that theyres life on our moon i mean i think we should listen to these guys theyve been there we havnt so i dont think we can really say theyre lying to be honest

heres the link to the site enjoy

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is actually really old news and isn't 'proof' of anything.

When I clicked on the thread I was expecting a picture of something.

Disappointed, sorry.

This has been discussed to death I think.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

ok sorry if its been discussed but i just found it and thought of ATS straight away.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Gosh.. this is the same thread that has been posted on the net for a long while... Was there some confirmation that Buzz or Neil actually said these things? Why would anyone consider an anonymous professor to be credible evidence of anything.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hey, no worries at all there - I was just disappointed - I thought you were gonna have a pic of ET driving round on an abandoned lunar rover or something.

They're all very interesting comments though, I believe that Armstong has kinda distanced himself from it all recently though.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Heres another link of that site and if you scroll down you get some prett good pics and one of which was a burial site of a alien in Arizona supposedly.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
How do we know that this came from Armstrong himself? Is there any evidence of this?

I'v heard the famous "we were warned off" phrase but not who it was from.

Armstrong has been pretty quiet about it all (didn't he say he magically "Forgot" everything that happened on the moon?). Purhpas he had his memory erased after this little interview (if it IS indeed real ofcourse).

Thanks billjoindat2k8

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well im not sure all your seeing is what im seeing i dont know any thing more about this

but heres the guy who made it

Jeff Hecht

www.jeffhecht.com...

heres the guys main hope page if anyones interested.

i dont know much about him though so if anyone else does please post it here but it seems plausible to me though but im not too sure.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If there was a pic it would be shot down to
I believe these men

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
And ive just emailed the guy about the interview hopefully ill get a reply before too long.

probably wont though but that would be amazing btw you can find him email on one of the links.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
And ive just emailed the guy about the interview hopefully ill get a reply before too long.

probably wont though but that would be amazing btw you can find him email on one of the links.

Interesting. You're thread quickly went from "ABSOLUTE PROOOF!!1"

to

"...well I emailed the guy to verify the story and hopefully I'll get a response."

I dont suppose you considered verifying the information before creating the thread did you?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
To be completely honest here, the OP could post a live web cam of aliens playing golf on the moon and there would be nothing but speculation. ET could sit at a computer and type out a post for the ATS community and most would bash him. Short of going door to door most people on here wont be convinced. There is a fine line between skeptical and closed minded. I think the important thing is the possibility here.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ogre14t

Many thumbs up Ogre14t!!

This is a point I've tried to make for a long time now:
People simply need to be open to possiblities. It doesn't necessarily mean you have to 100% believe in something; just make room for it in the event it actually IS true.

I, myself, am skeptical. You need not be naive, but more importantly, never be close-minded.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Interesting. You're thread quickly went from "ABSOLUTE PROOOF!!1"

to

"...well I emailed the guy to verify the story and hopefully I'll get a response."

I dont suppose you considered verifying the information before creating the thread did you?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by NightVision]

Well i think this could possibly be proof and as i said earlier i saw it on tyhe website and straight away thought of ATS and put it up here and now im getting new information like the guy who interview buzz and neil and im getting bashed for it thats not really fair is it i think it was better to put it up here so people could see it straight away rather than not telling people

To be completely honest here, the OP could post a live web cam of aliens playing golf on the moon and there would be nothing but speculation. ET could sit at a computer and type out a post for the ATS community and most would bash him. Short of going door to door most people on here wont be convinced. There is a fine line between skeptical and closed minded. I think the important thing is the possibility here.

yes i think theres an element of this going on aswell because now adays if somebody actually sees it on video with their own eyes they still wont believe it but i think we can all understand that but still im just trying to get some interesting information to you guys s please dont just put it aside atleast try and read it all and just make up your mind without casting it aside first.

thank you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
reply to post by Ogre14t

Many thumbs up Ogre14t!!

This is a point I've tried to make for a long time now:
People simply need to be open to possiblities. It doesn't necessarily mean you have to 100% believe in something; just make room for it in the event it actually IS true.

I, myself, am skeptical. You need not be naive, but more importantly, never be close-minded.

starred and ive starred Ogre14t!! aswell good posts

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I just think that this day in age, which the advances of programs such as photoshop, and the quality of cgi, photo/video can never really be conclusive (at least not on a forum). So one needs to ask what the point of proof/possible proof is. I think it is a way to keep our ideas flowing, and possibilities open. When a photo/video/story is posted, just ask yourself "is this possible". Science has proved that life MAY have been spread by meteor or the like. Math has proven that life on other planets is possible if not probable. I know there are a good bit of "attention seekers" out there, and that is a shame. That should not, however, close our minds in such a way where we become the agents of disinformation. If it's possible, it matters.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I definitely think theyres life on other planets if im honest i mean scientists always say that saturn for example cant hold human life and ye theyre right it cant hold human life but whoose to say it cant hold alien life who says that its impossible for life to survive anywhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ogre14t
ET could sit at a computer and type out a post for the ATS community and most would bash him. Short of going door to door most people on here wont be convinced. There is a fine line between skeptical and closed minded. I think the important thing is the possibility here.

The thought of an et knocking on my door and trying to sell me insurance or something cracks me up!

Testimony (especially anonymous) as evidence is always tricky... It's important to exercise some discretion, if you believe everything you read in this field the world starts to look like a pretty dark place... but hey I think there's a large chance this particular incident is true

It makes sense.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Does the OP have any evidence that Armstrong ever said ANY of these statements?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The link is all the proof i got right now

but think about it you cant get fantastically amazing proof all of the time sometimes you just gotta feel with your heart and mind wether its real or not or a hoax or not

you cant always get the proof you want in life and you shouldnt have to.

<<   2  3 >>

join