It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this absolute proof of life on the moon !!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I went to the liberty of emailing Jeff Hecht this is what he wrote back to me:

"I don't know about this one in particular, but every time I've tried to track down anything seriously weird like this, it turns out to be a hoax or error. People like Armstrong and Aldrin are not going to deny every false rumor about things they've said -- otherwise they wouldn't have time to do anything else."

This isnt actually conclusive proof of anything i know but its interesting because he doesnt even know himself wether its true or not and he did say that most of the time its a hoax so im not sure still though but i still think Neil and Buzz arent lying about this.

thank you

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yes this has been discussed before but thanks for bringing it out for others to recap over. Star and Flag

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I wouldnt have even started it if i knew it had been discussed before thanks for flag btw

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xul
"A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous"

Well, bye bye to any chance of proof then, "anonymous professor".

"Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station."

Funny how he openly admits there are alien ships on the moon but he can't go into details? Why?

I believe he might have said this, if he did as a "line" to impress the chicks, like
"never mind Buzz and his double flips on the moon, say...did you know we got to actually see aliens there"? Blondie is now hooked for good to this conversation.
Something along those lines maybe., thats ussualy how "unofficial" rumors getb started. They definately saw something since it is on tape, that rumors and hear say had grown out of proportions. Still, any verifiable source is very important IMO.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by spacebot]

[edit on 22-8-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If im honest i do think this was a real interview not a fake and i do think they saw something on the moon i dont think they just said it for a laugh or to pick up girls.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just to recap on what Neil Armstrong actually said during the speech he gave at the White House on the 20th July 1994 to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the first manned lunar landing.

Although Armstrong never gets involved in personal interviews, the clues as to what he could not normally say were cryptically included in the text of his speech.

"Many Americans were part of Apollo, about one or two in each thousand citizens, all across the country. They were asked by their country to do the impossible--to envisage the design and to build a method of breaking the bonds of earth's gravity and then sally forth to visit another heavenly body.

The principal elements--leaving earth, navigating in space and descending to a planet unencumbered with runways and traffic control-would include major requirements necessary for a space-faring people.

Today a space shuttle flies overhead with an international crew. A number of countries have international space programs. During the space age we have increased our knowledge of our universe a thousand-fold.

Today we have with us a group of students, among America's best. To you we say we have only completed a beginning. We leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers. There are many places to go beyond belief. Those challenges are yours -- in many fields, not the least of which is space, because there lies human destiny."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join