It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Real spirit photos from my neighborhood![HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
*Insert words in caps*

*Take away use of paragraphs*

*Use the word "Nothng" over 20 times per post*

*Insert stupid JPG*

You are now the perfect hoaxer, lolz.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I cant take my eyes of this thread.....
...its like watching a car crash....i just cant take my eyes of it.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Heratix]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alister

You realize...this won't stand up in court as evidence of insanity right? If that is your story you need to come up with a new one.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm not buying the explanation, at all. I believe the photos were deliberately faked and that he knew about it.

Image 1= 600x450 Orbs/Dust
Image 2= 600x450 Orbs/Dust
Image 3= 704x528 Face
Image 4= 704x528 Gown
Image 5= 704x528 Soldier

Image 6= 600x450 Chasing Orb
Image 7= 600x450 Orbs/Dust
Image 8= 600x450 Group Photo

The only images that would need to be edited to fake, also happen to be a different size than the rest of the images.

And for those who can't see the ridiculous face....

According to the Photoshop file info.....

Image 1 : "The Attic"

Created 8/22/08 9:44:52 PM

Image 2 : "The Orbs"

Created 8/22/08 9:44:48 PM

Image 3 : "The Face / Smudge Monster"

Created 8/8/2008 9:22:25 PM
Modified 8/9/2008 3:32:22 AM

Image 4 : "The Gown"

Created 8/8/2008 9:11:34 PM
Modified 8/9/2008 3:12:41 AM

Image 5 : "The Soldier"

Created 8/8/2008 9:22:04 PM
Modified 8/9/2008 2:55:41 AM

Image 6 : "The Chasing Orb"

Created 8/22/2008 9:34:34 PM

Image 7 : "The Homely Orbs"

Created 8/22/2008 9:22:29 PM

Image 8 : "The Group Pic"

Created 8/22/2008 9:44:20 PM

So what does this tell us? The only pics which appear to be digitally edited were not taken on the same date as the rest of them. If we look at the dates as a time line we can see that

... it took at 17 min to create "The Gown" and 20 min to create "The Smudge Monster"

... they arrived home ("The Homely Orbs") BEFORE the orb chased them ("The Chasing Orb")

On 8/8/2008

... Image 4 they take a picture inside abandoned house for "The Gown"
... Image 5 they take a picture of the road
... Image 6 they turn to immediately take a picture of the side of the road

On 8/22/2008
... Image 7 they arrived at the house
... Image 6 they take the fake photo of being chased
... Image 8 they take a group picture
... Image 1 they take a photo of dust
... Image 2 they take another photo of dust

This is the last big one for me, and I can't believe I didn't recognize it to begin with.

Let's look at this picture...

First, the "orb" is nothing but a ball thrown in the air. There is no motion blur to anything else in the picture, and upon closer examination you can see that there is a definite ball structure. The inverted photo shows the ball with the blur better, and the second shows three concentric rings of the same size.

Second, the tire shows no blurring, you can even see the side tread. Now, while I was blowing that up to define the tire tread I noticed something even better. I'm about 99% sure that you can see the reflection of someone standing in the side of the car.

AND, how could that angle of photo be taken if the car was moving?? Come on, you can see detail in the white line on the side of the road. The car is NOT moving.

"Try as we might, even fleeing at over 60 miles per hour, we could not run. Do you see the orb??"

Other reasons Alister KNEW it was fake...

Claiming the spirit was hostile.

This is NOT dust. The spirit became hostile...

He claims to have seen a face in the fog, despite a picture taken only a few seconds before ("The Soldier") showing no signs of fog.

Look carefully into the fog in the upper right... Do you see a face?!

There is no way you could tell the 'woman' in this photo had long wavy hair unless you had seen the picture used to fake it.

Look very carefully. Tilt the screen around or shift your veiwpoint; long, wavy hair...

He claimed that he was taking pictures of the soldier backwards while running from the soldier. This implies the photographer was moving backwards (no blur or shake) and that he saw the soldier with his eyes.

CLEAR image. Military outfit, belt, gunstrap, cap, gray coat, white pants... Yeah; we were taking pictures backwards while running from this guy!

He claimed that they arrived at Jerry's house after being chased by the orb despite the fact that the 'arrival' picture was taken before the chase picture.

The haunted house referenced the first attic and orb photos would have to also be Jerry's house because the photos were taken seconds apart.

We made it to Jerry's house a little more than a mile away from the site, and there were still orbs; now in Jerry's yard.

Alister faked, or knowingly knew the photos were faked, and attempted to hoax us.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Parabol]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

While it's obvious enough to see in the actual photo, I took the liberty of blowing up the picture of the "soldier".

You beat me to it, I was just going to upload that photo after i enhanced it and found it very pixelated only where the soldier was..."Pasted"
If it weren't for that photo he might have gotten away with it...lol

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

Alright already! The dang photos have ALREADY been proven fake. Stop flaming the OP. I don't think he knew the photos were fake because he stayed by them til the end. What kind of idiot would do that then embarass themself even more than the already did? Besides, most OPs disappear on the first sign of plausible debunking.

Give the guy a break. He admitted defeat...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Dust

Dust

Dust

Dust

Dust

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

Yeah the OP took the photos but had no idea they were faked. NWO?

Hey it was fun while it lasted. Don't get all maternal for no reason, it was fun, but now its not true and you don't need to protect the Op....he will be okay.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
reply to post by Parabol

I don't think he knew the photos were fake because he stayed by them til the end.

The whole purpose of the last post was to show that he did know they were faked, by him or his friend. He lied.

Give the guy a break. He admitted defeat...

No, he lied and said it wasn't him, but his friend.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Funny how if you defend an OP your treated more ill than if you flame them.

Just thinking.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

How can you say that for-

You know what? This is pointless. You're not going to agree with me I'm not going to agree with you, end of story.

I just don't understand why you're continuing a hoaxed thread and mustering more points for the "hoaxer."

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Say that again in English. Please.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

If you want me to explain myself: continuing this thread is giving more points to the accused hoaxer needlessly.

The photos have been proven fake by many means, just leave it be now.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Ahhhh..yes Sir. When you're a mod perhaps you will garner the respect your tone implies. Perhaps. Otherwise, yeah I am tired so you win.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Parabol

How can you say that for-

You know what? This is pointless. You're not going to agree with me I'm not going to agree with you, end of story.

If you actually read my post, specifically the last (#5) part, I outline what he said, why it contradicts, and how he lied. If you can argue any of those points then I'd be happy to hear it.

I don't appreciate people coming on this board attempting to hoax us, and then looking for sympathy as if he's the victim when he gets caught.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Ma'am works better for me.

Now, I didn't mean to get really militant, or something. Nor would I want to really be a mod.

Being a member's hard enough!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

I understand what you mean. Like I said before, there's going to be no end to this exchange. Best left as is.

I can't keep my eyes open; I'm out.

EDIT TO COMPLY: Good job Parabol. Now can everyone ignor me now? ( not the ignor BUTTON; unless I'm that annoying.)

[edit on 8/22/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Funny how if you defend an OP your treated more ill than if you flame them.

Just thinking.

Why are you defending him? I don't get it!

People aren't flaming him to be mean or nasty. He has it coming. I've lost
track of the number of times he's contradicted himself. It's hilarious.

You should be commending Parabol for his excellent detective work. We
NEED people like him to expose the scammers!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
O ND BY DA WAI GAIZ THE FOTOZ R NT REEL!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well, i know nothing about paranormal, but IF we are talking about motion blur maybe i am able to add my two cents: since this photo was (i guess) taken on Earth, then everything in it follows the earthly rules of PHYSICS.

If you throw an object on Earth, it can get only ONE type of trajectory: a parabola.
The fastest is the object, the smaller is the curvature
angle of its trajectory, plus other variables like weight, shape, size etc: this is a RULE from which nothing heavier than the air can ever escape unles it uses some propulsion system.
Now the object in question was moving under the influence of a uniform,
homogenous, gravitational force field, so if it was a ball, a projectile, a rock, then it was a PARANORMAL one, unless it was filled with Helium or another gas lighter than the air, because THIS was its trajectory when it was caught on camera:

Only in this image
you can see some dozens of them, i don't think they are all balls: they
are dust particles, some of them are more out of focus than some others, this is explains the differences in their appearance: and some of them are moving faster than some others, this explains the differences in their motion blurs, see this comparison between the object in the OP and one of the many dust particles in the photo of the links i've posted above:

some of them have a a different path, this explains the differences in their angle of curvature.
The degradations of the sharpness are not all due to the movement, but also due to the shape and the partial transparency:

all the parallel lines that you see here, divided by color, point up them: when you see a "motion blur" effect to the right of a object that is moving in direction left-right, then it's not motion blur, it's due to its shape and/or partial transparency: same when you see it at its bottom, at its top, at its top-left, at its top-right, etcetera: what we see is amorphic, this is what the image says

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join