It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Real spirit photos from my neighborhood![HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
admin edit:Ahhh summer...

While this summer has been better than any previous summer, in as much as we've had less than half the number of wannabe hoaxers try their stupidity on ATS, we have had a few and this is definitely one of them. This member is banned (turns out he was a returning banned member anyway) for hoaxing and using a sock puppet to support his B.S.

You can try to take these apart and trace them to photobucket or some other alteration. Don't waste you time trying, however. Believe it or don't. They ARE real. That's all I can tell you.

This is the attic of the haunted house we explored. Look at these orbs...

This is NOT dust. The spirit became hostile...

Look carefully into the fog in the upper right... Do you see a face?!

Look very carefully. Tilt the screen around or shift your veiwpoint; long, wavy hair...

CLEAR image. Military outfit, belt, gunstrap, cap, gray coat, white pants... Yeah; we were taking pictures backwards while running from this guy!

Try as we might, even fleeing at over 60 miles per hour, we could not run. Do you see the orb??

We made it to Jerry's house a little more than a mile away from the site, and there were still orbs; now in Jerry's yard.

Here are all of us; excluding myself (I took the picture). The orbs are all around us...

[edit on 8-23-2008 by Springer]

[edit on 8-23-2008 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

CLEAR image. Military outfit, belt, gunstrap, cap, gray coat, white pants... Yeah; we were taking pictures backwards while running from this guy!

Thanks much for the pictures, that one above what I quoted

Hope you don't mind but I saved it.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Also second picture in the background
I notice "shirts" hanging? maybe a duster jacket near the shirts?
was some one living there?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The fourth one is creepy.
I see a person in the center. Looks like a long gown or wedding dress.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alister

I'm thinking of a guy looking like this from the stance the "ghost" is taking.

To be honest, my first thought on this thing from past experiences on this site was this being viral marketing for some sort of movie or something else.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I also see the woman in the 4th pic with what looks like a wedding dress.

Where were these photos taken and what is the history of the area?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The one with the wedding dress looks like she's hanging, the soldier is pretty cool.
As for the orbs, eh. In that kinda attic, moving around will kick up a ton and a half of dust, and being outside, with a flash, or ambient light, can reflect of the fog or dust and stuff in the air.

As for the fog, ever seen faces or shapes in the clouds?

Yeah, those two are cool photos, but I'm innately suspicious of any picture of a full body apparition. But kudos, they are cool photos.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
Also second picture in the background
I notice "shirts" hanging? maybe a duster jacket near the shirts?
was some one living there?

Yeah, the owner didn't want us there, but we took the risk. Of course, it's been abandoned for YEARS and is in bad condition. But, we took the chance for the sake of discovery.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
I also see the woman in the 4th pic with what looks like a wedding dress.

Where were these photos taken and what is the history of the area?

We went to an old, abandoned house in the neighborhood. Jess did some research on the place. The man was in the military and left his wife at the home; widowed. She stayed there and adopted some children. We don't know what happened to her...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Yes; the orbs could definetely be dust. The only thing is, we made sure we stayed still between picture 1 of the attic and picture 2. Suddenly, there were LOTS of orbs in great concentration... In a way, I hope it was dust. I don't want hostile energies at my home!

Thanks for the comments; I need some good scruitinizing.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

The gown looks detailed. The man, possibly her husband, went to war and left her widowed; according to the history of the house.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Very interesting photos. Love the soldier. Reminds me of the time I was investigating a tiny, local overgown cemetary hidden between track houses and found a revolutionary soldiers grave. Was fascinating.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is either the best evidence thread of the week, or month!!!
There's tonnes of evidence for ghosts (Reincarnation under hypnosis, near death experiences, SOME mediums, and of course photos and increasingly CCTV.
Problem is there's no "Nasa of paranormal" to give them world wide credibility. I wouldn't say science itself isn't interested, just that 99 perecent of scientists don't want to be.
Even so very good work.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
While it's obvious enough to see in the actual photo, I took the liberty of blowing up the picture of the "soldier".

Hmmmm, I wonder why it has those distinct lines surrounding the soldier. It couldn't have been added to the photo right? The photo taken while running away from it...

EDIT:

To add further insult to injury, a simple search of "civil war soldier" on Google image search will give you this man.

Goog le Image Search for "Civil War Soldier"

Picture of soldier

And now if you place the two side by side....

Note the belt buckle to the left, the mustache, the open portion of the jacket, and so on....

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Parabol]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

Nice catch! Totally fake. The wedding dress one is quite clever though although completely fake as well..

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I tried to find the picture for the gown photo, not 100% as sure as the soldier but I think I got some things to line up well enough. The image may be mirrored though, I'm not sure.

I did a search for long gown and found this picture. She also happens to have long, wavy hair, which would be very hard to discern in the photo he gave but easy if you have the picture used to make it.

If anything I highlighted some straight lines with yellow.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Parabol]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

I had to star the two posts of yours as seeing you debunked this guy's photos.
And to think I was looking at an authentic (and pretty good) ghost picture. I liked the women with the wavy hair photo and especially the soldier, but sadly, it turns out to be yet another hoax.

At least the orbs didn't get me excited, nothing there to see but an extremely dusty attic.

Well, on to the next!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Very good catch parabol. I was all into it until the pic of the soldier...it just seemed too "perfect". And the offhand way the OP talked about it...just didn't sit right with me.

Michelle

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129

Thanks, and the way he talked about it was definitely a give away. I mean, he starts out with the challenge that they can't be traced and that we should leave them alone. I always assume a lie wants me to accept it and the truth allows me to receive it.

Ha, and if you look at the picture of the orb which chased them at 60 miles an hour you can see the tread on the tires, which would be a little tough while the car was moving. Not to mention the lack of any other blur.

I'm just curious if this guy will come back, I doubt it though.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
NOTE TO SELF:

You can NOT pull one over on the incredible members of ATS.

Oh and anyone else (lurking) is free to borrow my note to keep for future reference

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join