It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2Pac Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure you've all heard the theories surrounding the rapper 2Pac's death, I was just wondering what you all thought. Below are some links to elaborate:

www.cracked.com...

www.angelfire.com...

www.funnbee.com...

www.alleyezonme.com...

I believe that the amount of coincidences related to his death are too great. Argue you may, but the facts are there for all to see.

Could it be that the worlds most famous rapper pulled the biggest con of all time?

Maybe I'm not sure exactly what I believe, but I'll say one thing theres more than what meets the eye regarding Tupac Shakur

RIP Tupac Shakur, wherever you may be

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi i was just looking through the net after iread your thread and i found this.

www.tupac4u.de...

i dont have much time so i dont know if you already have this link but im putting it up anyway.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Tupac was shot simply because he messed with the wrong kids, end of story. I have a high distain for anyone that talks about god influencing his life, then goes and makes a video about "sex, ho's, and drugs" and then sells it to minors.

I may get flamed for this, but good riddance.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I understand the facts are all there to see but...could you do us (or at least me) a solid and bring at least some if not all over here? I just hate links.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
"28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together."--kjv matt 24

^^Is was spelled "car case" on purpose. It took the eagles gathered together to pull it off. What did they pull off? Making sure they get away with crime by/in getting getting pac out the way.

BUT! The carcase is back! The quote has a more than one meaning as is. Makaveli is a remote Puppeteer now working from another realm/level an inner hewn out body now the carcase that is. The carcase is *here* doing a mission. *There*, across from the *here*, is where the eagles (the devil and their angles) are to get dealt with by someOne else. Remember: "my enemies your enimies"??? It's like that! If the carcase is not so much to mainly deal with the eagles, then who in all does it leave for the carcase to deal with? Other betrayers that arent the devil.

The human body is a manchine since it is electronic. How? The electric stuff happing/occuring in the body. It can work with or without an inner person by remote control or rather remote puppetry.

Just divide the number 666 and see the "e-" e (letter) is modern for electronic. - is a symbol for the word negative (and also minus). An eletronic negative of former 43rd president G.W.Bush is what you see now. The 43rd Pres been taken not too long ago because of being the abomination of happiness aka the Betrayor of our Lamb the Lord.

You should read my topic in Skunk Works for further back up proof of this being so. Have an open mind and you should see a lot.

Pac had become the carcase and then had become the carcase continued till the world *here* is over with. This "is soever" carcase is one of the hit acts by our Lord.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Thanks for the link! I didn't already have it, just taking a look now.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by screamo

Basically there is a conspiracy regarding Tupac Shakur's death, many people believe he is actually still alive for various reasons. There are just too many strange coincidences regarding his death and the circumstances surrounding it.

I won't post the coincidences here because theres too many to be honest, thats why I just included the links. I'm sure theres a video floating around somewhere that supposedly shows 2Pac very much alive, I'll try and find it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Why do we even bouther discussing about a rapper who wouldnt' give a crap about ATS or for conspiracy theories for that matter. Rappers have a tendency to die because they make enimies, well if you mess with people you're likely are going on end up dead.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GoRla

Well why do we discuss theories about the existance of aliens or global surveillance systems such as Echelon?

You could be being pretty narrow minded in saying that 2pac wouldnt give a crap about ATS, you never know

Your also being very narrow minded in saying that rappers have a tendency to make enemies, well I hate to break it to you but every single individual on this planet has a "tendency to make enemies"

This is a conspiracy website, we talk alot about dead people not being dead and conspiracies about their fate, if you do not like that then fine go elsewhere.

However, I can see NO reason as to not discuss the fate of a dead rapper, whose death is wrapped in uncertainty, than to discuss an ATS legend (LOL) such as John Titor.

Please respect the heritage of this board and the subject material that is discussed within.

Oh yeah, you might want to check your spelling next time before you post, people might take you a little more seriously if you can spell

[edit on 23/8/08 by Death_Kron]

[edit on 23/8/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thanks for the insight [snip]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GoRla

My pleasure, if theres anything else I can do for you just let me know

It's idiots like you who ruin the quality of this board

[edit on 24/8/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Does anyone read the T&C's? If you read carefully it states that you will not insult other members of ATS. We are not on the streets here....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GoRla

Wow I usually only reply to posts I can add something worth while to. But GoRla... You are honestly the most rude person I've seen on here... Almost like you're only reading to bash.. Which renders you the miserable one..

I'm still shocked by his comments... everyone here is usually really helpful and kind

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GoRla

You've proven to the board that you aren't mature enough to be in here. And way to go telling someone they are miserable geeks criticizing people on conspiracy forums when you are doing exactly that.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Oh and just a heads up, GoRla- your avatar says "Deny IgnorEnce"... But judging by your above posts, I completely understand the mistake. Still, you should swap that E with an A before more people start jumping on you for that.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GoRla

GoRla - Coming out with comments like that all you are actually doing is embarrassing yourself, not offending me as you intended.

Grow up a little bit & learn some respect.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I have evidence that he is alive but i dont know if i want to say it because i dont want to expose a person i look up to let all the retards who think he's dead think it dont argue that he's alive do you think your doing him a favor?just leave it alone

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I know those who don't listen to rap will think of Tupac as just some rapper, but Tupac has been considered by many to be much more than that. Some have called him a prophet, a spokesman, his lyrics aren't just your typical guns, drugs, sex stuff.

But I also know there are conspiracies concerning every celebrity, artist, politician who dies. I had heard there was a conspiracy here and never really took time to look into it.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Although It Seems Heaven Sent..... We A'int Ready For A Black President..

It's finally happend..... if he is alive I wonder what he is thinking now? If he thinks he has been proven wrong or it won't make a blind bit of difference.

This is the first time I have posted on a thread regarding Tupac, mainly because anyone who even considers he is still alive gets ridiculed.

I believe he was a very intellignet man, he certainly was not just a rapper anyone who read his poetry would know that.

And he was very driven, and people believed in him. If he wanted to disappear, I believe he could have done very easily and all the evidence I have seen does make me think he did.

Will he ever return? For what to be imprisoned? I don't think he will unless he develops a need to... and that will be one of the best days of my entire life!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join