It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2Pac Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Would I be ( Krazy ) 2 say that 2pac probably threw everyone off by having them think that because of his Makaveli album he was gonna fake his death like the ancient italian, and return in seven years. Maybe he was saying it will take 7 years of planning, then carry out the plan, and on the 13th day of September, 2009 excactly 13 years after his death he'll make his return. ( maybe the supposely 2008, 13 track album was pushed back because he wanted to release an album under a new label now that Death Row Records was auctioned out) Maybe his on record label. 2pac probably made more money by him being dead than alive.....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
check ot westside by realest
he says my nigga bp
got 2 get paid
i stated b4 pac worked and works 4 ill
guess i was wright
also explains his faked death cuz THEY do it all the time
ty

[edit on 20-7-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
ps hes alive check
realest blac haze and kassinova

this was my main thing\

wait 4 my thread

he might be..

[edit on 20-7-2010 by icecold7]editwww.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

very good
tnx
edit to say his words are more needed now and acurate

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
and im still living.

have flood contr
wait 4 my u2
or thread
to op

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Good riddance? Wow you must be some little spoiled rich kid or somethin huh? If you`ve ever lived in the "trap" or the projects or the ghetto, you`d know that there really is little choice if you want to survive. If you don`t act tough, you get taken advantage of. If you don`t fight, you die. Yeah I know, "theres always a choice". Well thats just so easy to say when you`ve never set foot in the hood. I bet you wouldn`t last 10 minutes... And you obviously have NO IDEA whatsoever about the impact Tupac`s music has had on people. His intention was not to get kids to act violent & sell drugs. They were ALREADY DOIN THAT! He was trying to show the atrocities of living in the government created traps called "low income housing". Why the hell is there a liquor store & a gun store on every damn corner in hoods? Don`t even think about saying thats what they like to buy. Nice neighborhoods would NEVER be allowed to be like that. Another obvious fact is that you have not really LISTENED to his music. Even a jackass from the suburbs can hear the pain in his voice. It`s not bragging, its stating a fact when he talks about money. He himself thinks its crazy how a young guy from the ghetto with no education (he has one but the fact is most dope dealers dont) can make so much money so quickly. It`s a phenomenon that has inspired an entire generation basically. Not that I encourage it but where do you think ideas like "bling bling" come from? I could go on but if you don`t already realize that then I`m wasting my time.
Go listen to Hellrazor. In it, he describes pretty well a lot of the struggles that come with ghetto life or "thug life" as Tupac coined it. He admits hes not perfect, too, so he isnt glorifying himself. He`s actually begging God for help in this song. I`d love to type the lyrics but theyre easily found online, and I`m sure this song will be on pretty much every lyrics site out there. Peace.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoRla
Why do we even bouther discussing about a rapper who wouldnt' give a crap about ATS or for conspiracy theories for that matter. Rappers have a tendency to die because they make enimies, well if you mess with people you're likely are going on end up dead.

Clearly you have no idea who Tupac is/was. Both his mother and father were high ranking Blank Panther members. Dont be so quick to judge. He was more than interested in opression and conspiracy of one world government..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
I know those who don't listen to rap will think of Tupac as just some rapper, but Tupac has been considered by many to be much more than that. Some have called him a prophet, a spokesman, his lyrics aren't just your typical guns, drugs, sex stuff.

But I also know there are conspiracies concerning every celebrity, artist, politician who dies. I had heard there was a conspiracy here and never really took time to look into it.

He isn't Elvis for Christ's sake. I listened to rap when I was in college. ANd people made more out of Tupac than he actually was. He was a scumbag human being. Here's a list of his run ins with the law.

Previous Arrests

•1992 - Tupac was arrested after being involved in an altercation in which a stray bullet killed a child, but the charges were later dismissed.

•April 5, 1993 - Tupac spent 10 days in a Michigan prison for beating another rapper with a baseball bat.

•October 31, 1993 - Tupac allegedly stopped to help a black motorist who he felt was being harassed by the policemen. A fight broke out and Tupac shot one policemen in the leg and the other in the buttocks. When it was determined that the policemen were intoxicated and carrying guns taken from the police evidence room, the charges were dropped.

•November 18, 1993 - Shakur was arrested on the sexual abuse and sodomy charges and weapons charges in New York City. The sodomy and weapons charges were dropped.

•November 10, 1994 - Tupac, slated to star in the movie Meance II, punched the director Allen Hughes. He spent 15 days in prison and was replaced in the movie by Larenz Tate.

•November 30, 1994, Tupac Shakur was ambushed by three black men in the lobby of a recording studio in Times Square in New York City. The men robbed him of over $35,000 in cash and jewelry and shot him five times - hitting his head, groin and hand.

•On September 7, 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Shakur attended the Mike Tyson and Bruce Seldon boxing match. Allegedly after the match, Shakur was involved in a fight in the lobby of the MGM Hotel. Later that evening he was shot in his car in a drive-by shooting. He suffered four gun shot wounds and died in the University of Nevada Hospital six days later. Although there was much speculation about the murder being stimulated by an ongoing rivalry between gangs associated with east and west coast rap recording companies, the murder was never officially solved.

Black male slippin in hail when will we prevail
Fearin jail but crack sales got me livin well
And the system's sucidal with this Thug's Life
Stayin strapped forever strapped in this drug life
God help me, cause I'm starvin, can't get a job
So I resort to violent robberies, my life is hard
Can't sleep cause all the dirt make my heart hurt
Put in work and shed tears for my dead peers
Mislead from childhood where I went astray
Till this day I still pray for a better way
Can't help but feel hopeless and heartbroke
From the start I felt the racism cause I'm dark
Couldn't quit the bull# make me represent
Hit the bar and played the star, everywhere I went
In my heart, I felt alone out here on my own
I close my eyes and picture home... on my block

He had a few positive songs when he was alive. Most were guns, drugs, hoes and racism. Not sure why anyone would think he's a prophet, what he cares about was profit. I always thought he was a hypocrite. I thought he was racist. I thought he was a gangbanger. I thought he was a scumbag racist. And I was right. Google some of his comments about white people. Google some of his lyrics. Google some of his associations. YOu'll see what kind of person he was.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just uploaded one of my songs to prove you wrong that there are no rappers outthere who are interested in politics and cons and, and, and
WTF?

Guerilla war - Jim Irie feat. Ajay

Peace!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I tend to agree...

It amazes me who people turn to, for heroes, these days... just shows how lost people are...

His parents were Black panthers... the ignorant fools... is it any wonder their son turned into a piece of trash with a foul mouth?

A lot of Hip Hop is misdirected anger, ignorance and self pity coupled with greed, hate and blame...

Dam... it pains me... what happened to the great artists who had brains? The people who could protest in their music without profanity and misdirected anger??

Bob Marley
Marvin Gaye
Bob Dylan
etc...

The genius of these artists was being able to make everyone stop and listen to the message regardless of if you liked their genre of music!!

Hip Hop artists need to learn this simple lesson... Sometimes in life the more you shout the more people stop listening...

Edit to say...

Before some clever clogs try’s to point out the dark side of Marvin Gayes life... I am well aware of that thank you... But what he done in his private life does not negate from the fact that his music was righteous and not mindless hatred and negativity!!

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Muckster]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Woh! Dont be so ignorant to say this!
Bad how this site become more and more a right wing page...

If you have no experience in hiphop let the subject be!
There are so much good rappers outthere who tell the truth and spread on their way for the truth!
Here is a short list of famous english rappers:
Jedi Mind tricks, Immortal technique, Promo and the Looptroop Rockers, R.A. the rugged man, Necro, Sabac... and many more
Some german rappers i know very well, (as i am one of them!):
Holger Burner, Prinz Pi, Olli Banjo, Xavier Naidoo and myself Jim Irie!
And i don´t want to count all the underground artists...

HipHop was ment to be a resistance movement! And that is just living up again!
Only because there are some bad fishes at the top of the industry don´t blame all (including me!)

And pac was the biggest one! A hero for billions of people as he talked the language of the street and brought up subjects like the illuminati to all of you!

Deny ignorance!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
2-Pac=Best rapper ever.

Poetic and intelligent, his words spoke wonders for us boys growing up with no father.

There are alot of things that just didn't make sense with his "death." I hung on to the thought that he faked his own death, and because it feels good, kind of still do.

Either way, being dead or to have just vanished..........2-Pac will forever be remembered.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Sorry but it is you who should deny ignorance...

Point one... to not like hip hop does not make you right wing!!

Point two... I do have experience with hip hop, maybe not as extensive as yours, but enough to formulate my own opinion and feel confident enough to express it!

Although i was referring more to US hip hop (dont know enough about European hip hop to comment on that)

Point three...

And pac was the biggest one! A hero for billions of people as he talked the language of the street

It is exactly this type of attitude that creates the mess we are in on the streets...

Pandering to silly little boys with large ego's, to much testosterone and no brains... Words like "respect" tossed around so frequently they have lost their true meaning and been warped into something that simply means "i'm angry, opinionated and any adult who disagrees with me is violating my rights"

Language of the street? please... they should try learning the language of the country they are in and maybe their message could be communicated a bit better...

I was brought up on the streets of London... I have seen my share of violence, drugs and crime... I was a club DJ in the 90's and i have watched this tripe pollute many minds...

For young white rich kids in the suburbs its cool trendy music and a chance for them to act tough in front of the mirror while miming along...

For many young poor black kids in the inner city, it becomes a way of life that helps to stimulate anger and breed a sense of hopelessness...

Growing up in London in the 80’s and 90’s you had three choices... Hip Hop, Reggae or the rave scene... Why is it that out of all my black friends, most of them who liked hip hop, ended up with long criminal records and became bums?? Coincidence??

You want a conspiracy... hip hop is the conspiracy... To pollute the minds of black youth, create divisions and stimulate crime... The illuminate were probably paying 2-pac

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Muckster]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
2Pac was killed for the same reason Biggie Smalls was killed...

I don't think all the heat these two people made about a East coast VS West coast was good for their health.

The threats back and forth on the BET awards and in the interviews was enough to be classified as inciting a riot nowadays...

I mean seriously...

If someone gunned down Michael Jackson, or Brittany Spears years ago in the same was these two rappers died. You would still be hearing it on the news about the investigation. You hear nothing about them still looking for someone who committed these crimes.

Which is also ironic that they both also died in the same scenario with someone rolling up on them and lighting up the car.

I really think the government took care of the East VS West thing before it got anymore out of hand...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i thougt hard and long on this subject
kinda lke my slung lol
and the only thing that ever made sense is pac and big both decided to fake theirn deaths
and cuz beef also sells thats what they did before
so when the sony hackers came out i was like
,,u know

top topics

<< 1   >>

join