It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call me Wierd: I believe in America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Whoopee doo - You're country has a bigger penis then mine - Get over it!

America once stood for something good and pure. Then you let corporations take over and your grand capitalistic scheme is now failing you.

Not that the Uk is much better, but you won't have lots of chest beating and penile size comparing from the Brits.

Continue to be a good little sheep. Hurrah.

Its people like you that reminds me of a time when we dumped a whole # load of tea in boston harbor, thanks for reminding me of a glorius time for our country, and our penis is a collective one, not to mention we have nicer teeth.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Whatever. Randy is that really the best you can do? Let us not show the ats forum blind ignorance...k.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Randy Echo

Nicer teeth which you can't maintain if you don't have the money to go to the dentist.

In anycase, I'm ashamed for trading insults now.

There is nothing wrong with feeling patriotic about one's country. I spent 25 years living as an American, when I was deported I cried so hard. I loved America, she was my country, as far as I was concerned she could do no wrong. It took me being deported and lvining in another country for a significant amount of time to finally see through the haze that is patriotism.

I still have a tender place in my heart for America, but the illusions of her greatness have been eroded.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
its a brand new wonderful day in america, it's almost six am and time to watch good morning america here soon,

GOD I LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

Nicer teeth which you can't maintain if you don't have the money to go to the dentist.

In anycase, I'm ashamed for trading insults now.

There is nothing wrong with feeling patriotic about one's country. I spent 25 years living as an American, when I was deported I cried so hard. I loved America, she was my country, as far as I was concerned she could do no wrong. It took me being deported and lvining in another country for a significant amount of time to finally see through the haze that is patriotism.

I still have a tender place in my heart for America, but the illusions of her greatness have been eroded.

The illusions of her greatness have been eroded is correct. They arent illusions, they are fact. We are a very great country, just curious why would this illusion of grandeur kick you out of our country in the first place, just curious, maybe a little too communist for us, or you didn't belong here to begin with?

haze is not a term for patriotism, it is a great term for someone who is lost, and I probably am lost in patriotism, because I love my country, after all it is my country.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Illusions and delusions. God, I'm trying to talk to a mushroom. Whatever.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Randy Echo
its a brand new wonderful day in america, it's almost six am and time to watch good morning america here soon,

GOD I LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN

You are just trolling now aren't you?

yeah it's good you love your country, I love mine.

you don't need to cram it down our throats now do you? yeah fine I could just not read the thread, but I did and from what i'm seeing here is that all you're saying is America is the best...JUST COZ!

If anyone questions your ignorant patriotism you start acting, well you start acting like a god damn stereotypical American.

Your post isn't helping your cause and I think thats the point now isn't it? Which brings me back to my firsy comment...

You are a trolling yank.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You're the guy that also salivated at the mouth to participate in an all-out war agianst Russia, over Georgia, right?

People like you are exactly what America's problem is.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

no i just wanted to cram it down your throat chad
everyone and everywhere else is cool with me

get a grip, is this about you?
nope...

We as americans dont need to be loaded down by your negative baggage,
we have done nothing but help people in the world, feed em, give em money, fight of their tyrants,

so forgive me for not worrying about chads country right now
whatever it is

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

You're the guy that also salivated at the mouth to participate in an all-out war agianst Russia, over Georgia, right?

People like you are exactly what America's problem is.

Im sorry but arent you the same guy who is so arrogant that you dont believe in aliens, wow, lets sling the past..that is another post and group of threads, like yours, the one that says you dont believe in aliens. Did I say you dont believe in aliens?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

we have done nothing but help people in the world, feed em, give em money, fight of their tyrants,

...kill em, torture em, imprison em, belittle em, rape em, dominate em, threaten em, become their tyrant.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

...kill em, torture em, imprison em, belittle em, rape em, dominate em, threaten em, become their tyrant.

i thought you didn't believe in aliens?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
No Randy. Not everyone is 'cool' with you. Especially not me. I think you are a narcisstic patriophobe who has no grip whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Patriotism has its place but ignorance doesn't.

You say that America defeated Germany and Japan but America had no intention of entering the war she was making too much money from leasing and selling hardware to Britain and the Commonwealth. Even in Britain's darkest hour America just sat by and watched. It wasn't until Japan took out Pearl harbour that she had to enter,by the way the attack was known of by the Allies who informed your great leadership but in the arrogance that pervades was laughed at.

Please America stood for something once but now is known to be corrupt and money hungry.....ever heard the phrase "It can only happen in America"...well it was never meant to be anything other than a jibe at the way America conducts herself.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Randy Echo

i thought you didn't believe in aliens?

He never said that, even in that thread of is (which was quasi-satire), if your cared to read (like you ask all who disagree with you) then you would have noted things in that thread such as

Edit: note the sarcasm.

Yes this is true. But this doesn't mean I don't believe in Aliens, or that I am not willing to consider their existance. The same goes for a lot of other people.

That's why I started this thread, to show the hypochracy within the UFO-movement, ATS, and the whole internet I guess, when it comes to the Reptillian theory.

That aside, we all know your simply posting trash just to increase two things A) Your post count and B) Your E-Peen

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

If you try that, at least read the thread where I said that, you would know that that statement was the opposite of what I really think, made to get a reaction to a certain subject.

Anyways, the state of mind of wanting a war with Russia correlates to your delusions of America's grandeur, that's why I made the link.

There is no link between my "Aliens don't exist" thread and this thread, so nice try.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I really dont care what you think, in fact if Im trying to get more points or whatever you say, your on crack, Im going to delete my points to prove IM right, and

your wrong...

as far as that other crack baby, Im going to put him on ignore cause i dont need his feedback, hes just trying to push his negativity on others as well as you playing the english teacher.

there, happy now...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
We were all damn lucky to take Germany en masse. Side by side in the trenches. And no one cared if they called us yanks or mate.
You are one seriously messed up dude Randy. Seek help.
Ok, you are right with everything you say. All hail Randy. Happy?

[edit on 8/20/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 8/20/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

as far as that other crack baby, Im going to put him on ignore

Ah, name calling and ignoring, the last resort of a person that can't win his verbal battles.

If you could only fight the Russians, you would sure show them!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Im going to stop name calling and ignoring and go back to topic, look this thread is about my love for my country and the belief in it, so just take your negativity somewhere else where someone cares ok, this is a place for us, not you, to revel in the spirit of us,

go away...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join