It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BTS/ATS--Union Of Wack Posters--

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The union protects you from saying wack sh**.

If you have been accussed of being an Ass, please advise in what context.

The union is willing to support mostly wack posters, but posters who are ass's also get support under the right circumstances.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
LOL...I always blurt things like that!

Lastnight in chat with all the annoying debate talk I turned my font red and said, "Mod May is in the hizzouse"

I admit being a wack poster...sue meh!

LOL Given, thats the kinda stuff that makes people go ... "WTF????" What just happend there?

Hizzouse sounds like its gonna be my new favorite word. Lets tell everyone its the newest and coolest word! We'll have everyone throwing it around like "Sweet" and "Dude" and "Hot".

LOVE IT.

- Carrot

PS. I just got back to my hizzouse from my ridonkulous job. Heading to bed to get some shut eyezzle, only to repeat the process tomarri.

Izzle.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

Originally posted by Givenmay
LOL...I always blurt things like that!

Lastnight in chat with all the annoying debate talk I turned my font red and said, "Mod May is in the hizzouse"

I admit being a wack poster...sue meh!

LOL Given, thats the kinda stuff that makes people go ... "WTF????" What just happend there?

Hizzouse sounds like its gonna be my new favorite word. Lets tell everyone its the newest and coolest word! We'll have everyone throwing it around like "Sweet" and "Dude" and "Hot".

LOVE IT.

- Carrot

PS. I just got back to my hizzouse from my ridonkulous job. Heading to bed to get some shut eyezzle, only to repeat the process tomarri.

Izzle.

That is officially wack enough to get you into the union if you want.........!

PS my brother talks like that, he thinks he is Tupac lol

[edit on 20-8-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

Alright, as long as I don't have to get any strange implants, or do anything that invloves a lamp shade I'm in

I love being wack. Thats totally a new lable for people..

Like:

Jensouth is such a sweetheart.
Givenmay is such a Vixen.
Carrot is a total wack.

See? Wack Posting is gonna be the lastest and greatest.

- Carrot

Le Wack.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Alright, as long as I don't have to get any strange implants, or do anything that invloves a lamp shade I'm in

I love being wack. Thats totally a new lable for people..

Like:

Jensouth is such a sweetheart.
Givenmay is such a Vixen.
Carrot is a total wack.

See? Wack Posting is gonna be the lastest and greatest.

- Carrot

Le Wack.

Nah no implants. Not Lampshades. Just remember when you see a wack thread, support it! As long as its not lame. We support wack threads, not Lame threads!

BTW this is an Australian Union. We take no Sh**....lol

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
OFFICIAL UPDATE.

AS OF TODAY WE HAVE SWORN 4 TOTAL MEMBERS OF THE UNION.

Q_BALL
CEO

LORD INFAMOUS, JEDIMILLER, CA_OROT AND GIVEN
BOARD OF DIRECTORS.

WELCOME TO THE UNION. YOU CAN SPEAK TO THESE REPS WHEN U FEEL U HAVE BEEN HATED ON FOR YOUR POSTS.

PS CHRISTIAN SLATER APPRECIATION THREAD IS AN OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF THE UNION.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Oh thank you Q...I will do my best and come up with more hated posts to not be hated by the UOWP!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

did i mention you have to post in the christian slater thread at least once

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I did, I did, now I shall go dream of someone else!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Ohh whos that? Can it be me? Ill be good!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Q_BALL
CEO

LORD INFAMOUS, JEDIMILLER, CA_OROT AND GIVEN
BOARD OF DIRECTORS.

This is great. 4 board of directors will do. Now, I manage accounting, advertising, and mission control and of course the Star Wars division. first on my list. Everyone in the BOD get's a Smart car, tickets to see the clone wars and breakfast at planet hollywood.

And Q ball get's his christmas bonus early this year. And Given get's her own Jetplane to travel around the country as she wishes. I'm buying a helicopter for myself and a home in the hollywood hills. Lord, get's a new ceiling mirror and that pretty much leaves us broke for the moment. Slater is sponsor so we should get a check from him soon.

jedimiller.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
....Wait wait wait just one minute here...Hold the phone...

How come I get jipped?

I demand to see the books - we're not in the red-zone yet!

X-change my Smart Car - I hate those things...Instead I'll get a Fully Restored '69 Mustang. Capeche?

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
the real problem is all the greazy people. they keep sending me messages about modulations. and im like i wasnt modulating anyone.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

....Wait wait wait just one minute here...Hold the phone...

How come I get jipped?

I demand to see the books - we're not in the red-zone yet!

X-change my Smart Car - I hate those things...Instead I'll get a Fully Restored '69 Mustang. Capeche?

- Carrot

I would never let you get jibbed, you are getting free tickets and a breakfast after clone wars. Also dont worry, Christian Slaters B-Grade Phenomena is supporting us, we still have enough money for a WACK POSTERS UNION to meet up next year in Vegas

Ohh and as for the mustang....I'll have to think about that, because if i give you a mustang, I have to give Jedi an X-WING....now that could prove to be slightly difficult.

Look in the meantime, you can drive my GTO....**hands the keys, hopes she is covered by the insurance policy** its apparently slower then a mini lol

PS also CA you have to post in the Christian Slater thread to be a official member.........i havent seen your post yet! Jedi, need one from you too! Lord too.....Given has...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Pait
the real problem is all the greazy people. they keep sending me messages about modulations. and im like i wasnt modulating anyone.

Take a seat, come into my office. Tell me more.

I think we might have a case here.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I would never let you get jibbed, you are getting free tickets and a breakfast after clone wars. Also dont worry, Christian Slaters B-Grade Phenomena is supporting us, we still have enough money for a WACK POSTERS UNION to meet up next year in Vegas

Ohh and as for the mustang....I'll have to think about that, because if i give you a mustang, I have to give Jedi an X-WING....now that could prove to be slightly difficult.

Look in the meantime, you can drive my GTO....**hands the keys, hopes she is covered by the insurance policy** its apparently slower then a mini lol

PS also CA you have to post in the Christian Slater thread to be a official member.........i havent seen your post yet! Jedi, need one from you too! Lord too.....Given has...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by q_ball]

LOL Well Q, as long as you say I'm not getting the short end, I'll believe ya. I am ALL FOR the Vegas Idea! I fully support a get-togethering in Las Vegas. I loved Vegas while I was there!

Okay, I'll take the GTO *takes keys, and puts them in her purse* do you want to drive my Beetle? It's chipped, so its a little quicker than the regular ones, and, its Turbo Diesel too! ?? Trade ya for a few days?

*I have officially now posted in the Christian Slater thread

- Carrot

Off to the work

*PS did you get my email? Q *

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Can I join, because I'm a self admitted "Wack Job"!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I do not endorse nor do I condone the Union of Wack Posters. As a independent idiotic poster I find the UWP a shameful disgrace to all of us that proudly and independently create wacky strange idiotic, and or moronic posts.

SCAB Wack Posters Forever!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
As a independent idiotic poster I find the UWP a shameful disgrace to all of us that proudly and independently create wacky strange idiotic, and or moronic posts.

I hereby announce the formation of the Independently Wacky Posters Union....from this point known by its acronym of "L.O.A.F."....

* 'scuse me while I pick my nose *

Ya' ever get one of them boogers that you swear is attached to an eye muscle? One of those that when removed makes the eyeball on that side independently look at the bridge of your own nose? Not saying I just did that....but, you oughta' see this thing.

Okay, where was I?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I hereby announce the formation of the Independently Wacky Posters Union....from this point known by its acronym of "L.O.A.F."....

What does the L.O.A.F. stand for?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join