It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell a world war a-brewin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ahh vegemite....the first to mention the forgotten continent. South America.

I doubt WW3 would start there, but there would be conflict. People always talk about "I'm thinking about moving to Canada" and all that crap, but if WW3, do you think Canada will escape? No! How do you think Russia and China are going to reach the US? Through the weakest link.....our northern border.
Want to escape? Head South. That won't last long though as South American countries start closing their borders and that's when the conflicts in South America start.

So people head further south to Antartica. Melting the icecap. Causing world wide catasrophes (combined with all the nukes flying over the place)......it's game over. World ends. Everyone lives happily ever after.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
France took NO PART in the U.S Battle(s) against terrorism.

Originally posted by Bobbo
France just recieved a "credible threat" from a terrorist organization- Looks to be Al-Qaida, from what the news said. France took NO PART in the U.S Battle(s) against terrorism.

FALSE. France sent soldiers to Afghanistan. www.centcom.mil...

I'm sure calling the French "cheese-eating bastards" like Agent47 will gain the Americans many friends.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
No it's cheese eating surrender monkeys

World war 3 is already on the upswing, the war on terror is going to kick it all off

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hehe, well then... I speak French, I eat camembert and brie... and I'm against the war. What does that make me?

Oh wait... I'm Canadian.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer

BTW- Earthscum, I'd hate to tell you this, but Australia and NZ don't allow non-australian and non-NZ born people to move in with them.

Watch joo talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Signed,

The Kiwi.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
yeah but how does california defend itself. assuming they would be the first successful successionist. they got the rockies buffering the us on one side, mexicans up the but from the south, and they still have to defend the pacific?

*gasp* What do you mean? They have The Terminator!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
[You're twelve and you're interested
That's great
Don't worry - enjoy being twelve and your adolescent years
WWW3 is happening and it's a mind mess against the population
It uses real people and real death but it's all contrived to control
Purely to control
Find every way you can to defend your developing mind/brain (they're not the same thing but look to protect) against the onslaught

Don't feed this crap to kids, dh. Let him develop his own pathologies. He doesn't need a full-blown paranoid schizophrenic telling him how the world works. If you're twelve and reading ATS, you need to have a sit-down, hands-on talk with your parents. If they say it's okay to be paranoid, then go ahead. I think they will advise you otherwise.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
India is now Russia's biggest ally!
Pakistans current Gov't will get over thrown bye some fundamentalist Islamic regieme. The U.S.A will come to Pakistan's original gov't aid in stopping the cou(spelling?) and try to return pakistan back to a democratic system.
This will enrage more muslims. One of the fundamentalists will send a nuke from pakistan towards the disputed region of India taking out the sihks & hindu's. Russia will come to India's aid. While America is already in pakistan trying to overthrough the islamic cou. Islamic russians from Kazakstan/Chechnia serving in the Russian military will help out the Islamic Fundamentalist instead of obeying Russian orders. This will lead to Russian attacks on Americans in Pakistan thus bringing in Nato. Britian will get involved as India is/or was part of the British Common Wealth. Canada will send a couple of canoues with bolt action rifles as back up cause they are in Nato. America will be spread very thin right thoughout the middle east & India. Because of the American - Russian escalation, the U.S. will pull out toops in Iraq, & Afganistan and return them to the U.S. for protection as well as re-stocking the German & other Cold war bases from Europe in attempts to scare russia into backing down. This will lead to absolute chaos in the middle east with out the U.S. in Iraq / Afghanistan. The true islamic Jihad will begin and then the saudis Monarrchy will be over thrown as well causing absolutely no oil flow from the middle east. Then China will get very concerned and invade the middle east to bring some form of stability to the middle east and gain control of strategic oil supplies. China used to be at war with Russia for a very long time. This moving of chinese troops through Russian air space will already add tension to Russia and the threat of nuclear war from Russia against China will add conflict. America will not want china in control of the middle east as well and then threaten attacks against china as well as russia. This will leave North Korea un observed and they will launch an unsuspecting attack against Japan in pursuit of Japan golds reserves. Kim Jong is nuts.
Then oil prices will sky rocket and there you have the end of human civilization as we know it. Plus South america will undergo mass revolutions as the U.S. will have to pull its secret forces & gorrila's out for a conflict in the middle east/Europe. Agrentina will get very rich supplying oil to america. Canada will also get rich if they can keep control of their resources but it is highly unlikely as Canada is the third weekest country in Nato just slightly more powerfull than Greenland and Iceland. This will allow Denmark to contest their claims to Canada's nothern regions and the U.S won't be able to save Canada cause they'll be to busy trying to save themselves.
This my friends is how it is going to go down so stop living in your warm and fuzzy socially engineered left wing utopia cause its almost over/closer than you think.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
India has been buying arms from many sources including Russia for decades. Now, Russia, China, India and Brazil is the alliance that is being cooked up with the first three also looking to strengthen Iran in order to limit US power in the Middle East and to secure oil and gas supplies.
This is not an alliance of love. It is a realpolitic arrangement by countries who feel their self interest and security lies in opposing The US. None of them is interested in a direct confrontation with the US or has anything to gain from it.

After 911, these same countries were willing to be sympathetic to the US but that wore off after it became clear that the US regime was more interested in strong-arming others rather than associating with respected allies. No matter how justified you might feel in what you are doing, if you don't treat others with respect, you will arouse suspicion and resentment. People will then make contingency plans to bail out or even oppose you. Conflict then becomes more likely. It didn't take a genius to see that is what would happen and is happening.

I'll make the call now that when/if the fighting expands to another country, it will be the US that does it. There will be all sorts of propaganda about some kind of threat that supposedly justifies it but it will be US forces moving into someone else's real estate with guns blazing.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
WW3 senario. Bush while drunk at a party suggest the US should invade France. French spies at the party report this to Chirac, the next day France surrenders unconditionally to the US. While everyone is wondering what the heck is going on Turkey (who has a new leader no one knows much about) uses the opertunity to invade the middle east and create a Islamic super state with the help of extremist rebels. China and Russia side with this newly created state against the US and allies for the hell of it. Japan, S. Korea, Australia, Britian, Germany and the all important ally Iceland join the US to fight the good fight. War goes on and the good guys win, just like in all those hollywood movies.

[edit on 17-1-2005 by Trent]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join