It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four aliens, for free

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I think he's having a go at everyone

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

yeh...think so tooo.
I see you dragged yourself away from polo and his nonsense for awhile.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Gotta diversify
Good call on the cloud iridescence for the Malaysian UFO thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Thx...sukks when there's an answer for almost everything...lol. Just have to look for it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

hey riggs2099, i see what is bothering you. You have the right shoe on the left foot and the shoe that is left on your right foot. If you want to name the bigfoot "Oliver" its allright with me, and if you want to call bigfoot a chimp, well, go ahead. I don't mind. If you want to learn how to become a bigfoot, its the third or fourth video back.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
duplicate post

[edit on 013131p://am3121 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

huh..
Okay then
. I ain't calling nothing Oliver the chimp. It was footage taken from an oliver the chimp special. I only found the duplicate footage

[edit on 21-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Wait a minute now, i thought we agreed to call the bigfoot oliver and the chimp, bigfoot. Or was it that the chimp had big feet and your avatar is wearing his shoes? And you are saying that you made both the bigfoot and the chimp video's so you know they are the same person. uh, bigfoot chimp........oh, whatever.........I think they have a simian appearance, maybe its the haircuts. beetlejuice-beetlejuice-beetlejuice

[edit on 023131p://am3108 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The alien at the begining of the film seems to be wearing some "bling".

Is he a playa?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Hey DazE777, i don't know if he plays the bling or not. I think he is there to collect the hybrid baby. I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Jinns: Jinns are also in the category of humans in the sense of free will. The only difference is that they are made of smokeless fire and therefore are not visible to humans, but they do exist and there are in fact more jinns than humans in terms of population. Jinns have the power to fly and fit in to any space so they live in remote areas, mountains, seas, trees, and in the air in their own communities. We can't see them and they also can't see us clearly. Humans are only visible as a very blurry image to them, very few jinns are able to see humans like humans can see other humans. Like humans, Jinns will also be judged on judgment day and will be sent to heaven or hell according to the life they lead. They also have the ability to possess people and animals, the Marid, one of the five types of djinn, feed on the blood and flesh of humans. This is the Greyhound bus where one passenger decapitated a fellow passenger and consumed his flesh. They were strangers and did not have words, nor any type of dispute before the killing. No warning was given. Djinn are present inside the bus and the area around it. They appear as red, green, yellow and some blue in the photograph.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hey i like some of the vids, not the ones that are just abstract colours and stills and you say they are aliens, that's silly.

And riggs is right, you should actually watch his footage starting at 2:38....it is EXACTLY the same.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Debris........the ape footage is exactly the same footage you presented as a bigfoot.....someone might be pulling your leg about that, for why would they include that very same footage in video about this monkey?
I think whomever told you it was from a forest cam was telling a tall tale....you've got to watch it and see for yourself.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandals24

You are right, i am abashed.........it is oliver the chimp! I eat crow and humble pie, Oliver really did make a grand bigfoot, i miss him already.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Thanks River Goddess for the heads up, it is oliver.........my apologies and again my thanks, darn, i really liked that bigfoot....

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Okay riggs2099, you were right and i was wrong, thank you for pointing out the error of the apes.....So, like what of the chances of oliver being a pygmy bigfoot? bigfoot=upright ape, oliver=upright ape, there are not other upright chimpanzees

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
video.google.com... is my "adventures in time travel" slideshow and video. Have you ever thought that there is just one time?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Spot on!!

Question... If you had some ground breaking video like this, why would you try and compromise the authenticity with some weird bs filters?

Epic Fake and fail

The "real life" expression of the alien at the end with face muscle movement and all... SoftImage 3D to the max

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

Could you put that into english please? I am happy that you get along so wll with animosity........sorry "annie mossity"

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You want that in International English or american English?

But I doubt you will understand International and I cant speak american english, sorz

[edit on 30-10-2008 by bskivss3]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join