It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four aliens, for free

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

You actually believe that is real do you? watch it's eyes, it's mouth, HELL it's whole head!

No Movement Whatsoever!

Can anybody say mask?

Geez mate your credibility is going down the drain fast.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey Chadwickus, let me put it this way, i have more evidence that they exist than i do that you exist. You could just be a computer program that responds to posts at certain intervals, i personally don't think that, but it is a possibility. As for my credibility, it is not contingent upon what you believe, but what i believe. It is okay to critique the movie but that does not give you the right to criticize the projectionist who is only showing it. Personally, i wish i had made it. I do like it and believe it to be an actual occurance.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The blinky eye ones.......I do not find ugly at all, I think they are pretty dang cute......

The flashing light eye ones, were not all that cute.....but I wouldn't call them U.G.L.Y ...............

(here I am attempting to be PC universally)

[edit on 19-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

RiverGoddess, i usually agree with you on a lot of things, but on this i differ, the grown-ups with their green skin and knobby knees,bald heads, cannabil breath makes me want to burn a bunch of ugly sticks for inflicting such cruel and unusual punishment of these people. Do you think they are practicing interspecies sex? and mind control? together!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

www.youtube.com... Here is the link to the great bigfoot video, it was taken on a camera set by FCastle6969 near the Oregon/California border. It is great to see one not wearing a freezer.

Funny that look just like Oliver the Chimp that walks upright??!

forgetomori.com...

bigfoot?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... How to put on a real alien bigfoot suit.........I think it might also be an anti-radiation suit. Some of these alien types can give you a sunburn in a heartbeat.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would like to see what Whitley Strieber has to say about these vids.....

Debris do you have any clue how to send the links to unknown country? I dont really know how or I would.........

Edit to add:
I just went to the site and found a 'send news' link and I mailed them a link to this thread as well as the UTUBE vids themselves.........

I invited Whitley to come and join us here at ATS.......I've asked him to please make comment on the videos.....
(that would be cool if he would, but he IS busy with his own site)
SO I kinda doubt he will join us over here.

I am probably going to have to monitor his site to see if he makes comment on the videos over there......

[edit on 20-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hey RiverGoddess, does that mean you like the video's? I haven't got a clue how to link to anything, it's just a matter of luck that i got these to post. I have hundreds of these things, want to see more?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Blah blah blah

I guess the camera man or camera alien didn't know how to use the zoom button correctly. Don't know what to make of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think it's real just because one of the aliens was playing peek-a-boo with the camera. How can you not love that? Doesn't it just make you want to pinch his wittle cheeks?

The other thing that convinced me was the repeated zoom of mouth/then eyes, mouth/ then eyes shots. If I was the skeptical sort, I'd think that the cameraman was trying to draw attention to the ingenuity of the props (so much blinking!). Luckily the video spent a proportionate amount of time on just what in the heck was going on with the victim as it did with the adorable ETs.

You seem to be a cornucopia of evidence regarding heretofore-considered myths. Might you also have video of the Loch Ness monster and a unicorn to boot?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Hey thrashee, i don't have video's of them but they are out there, the video's, i have seen them, i just didn't keep them. Gotta draw the line somewhere. '___'eed off, blah, blah, blah, right back at ya. You might note that i keep the dialogue down to a minimum. Aliens have this really high-pitched squeeky voice that hurts my ears so i tune them out.

[edit on 103131p://pm3140 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I can't believe you actually have videos of Lochie and unicorns and didn't share them with us. You big tease.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Hey thrashee, my computer is possessed, it actually hides things from me. Mostly videos and photos. I use the Memory filing system, i think i can remember where they're at, but....That's what happened here with this video, it was supposed to be a different one that i had stripped my personal info off but my computer hid it from me for two hours. I uploaded this one without noticing the sound track, my computer sometimes adds stuff like that without my knowledge or consent. You might want to turn the volume down. In the video, i am the bright shining human form and the aliens are themselves. They are not star wars type beings, thats why they're aliens.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Lol, you're alright in my book

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You actually believe that is real do you? watch it's eyes, it's mouth, HELL it's whole head!

No Movement Whatsoever!

Can anybody say mask?

Geez mate your credibility is going down the drain fast.

Dude your both wrong it's not bigfoot nor is it a mask. It is oliver the chimp...the link has some footage from that same angle at 2:43 of him walking.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I do like it and believe it to be an actual occurance.

It is oliver the chimp. Love these new fake aliens movies that have been coming out though

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Hey RiverGoddess, does that mean you like the video's? I haven't got a clue how to link to anything, it's just a matter of luck that i got these to post. I have hundreds of these things, want to see more?

Yes I like them.....I am sorry I did not make that clear....
...and YES I want to see more.

The aliens vid.....well at the beginning is this flashy eyes dude and some odd buddy of his and I could think those are not real, and just suits and light effects.....but the blinking eyes ones.....those are a totally different matter. Those look real to me. SOOOOOO if those guys are real then it would seem to make sense that the other guys are real to.....OR vis versa that they are all fake if the first guys are fake.
I have a background in film making but it was not in the special effects department. My expertise is art department related and I can drive ANYTHING..........so I can't claim to be able to KNOW if it was faked or not.....
Thats why I am hoping Mr Strieber might chime in as he has personal close up experience with the aliens.......but I won't hold my breath there.

....I will also U2U SeenToMuch and see if she has an opinion to cast here......

In the meantime Debris......give us a show......share whatever your of a mind to.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

www.youtube.com... Here is the link to the great bigfoot video, it was taken on a camera set by FCastle6969 near the Oregon/California border. It is great to see one not wearing a freezer.

Your supposed bigfoot footage can be seen at 2:42 of the below link to video of oliver the chimp.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Hey riggs2099, there is certainly a resemblance, but both appear to be primates. The camera in the bigfoot video was placed ten feet above the ground according to FClark, on the Klamath river near the California-Oregon border. Oliver is much shorter and is in captivity. For those of you who watch this video, i am the bright white humanlike image and everything else is aliens.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
Dude what are you talking about?..
It's the exact same footage starting at 2:38. Where did you get your info from or are you claiming you took the footage. It is the EXACT same footage of oliver the chimp and was not "placed ten feet above the ground according to FClark, on the Klamath river near the California-Oregon border". So either your full of it...
...or you just have not looked at the link at the time I told you to.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join