It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four aliens, for free

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... I was going to have a press conference but i didn't know any famous alien hunters.........I didn't shoot any of them and i don't plan to in the future, nor would i let anyone shoot one in my presence. I didn't post the video here because youtube hates me. lol. It won't let me post on ATS for some reason. I ain't sellin' nothin, so don't ask! Take it for free.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
the "aliens" in the film look very "modeled". in the shot where you see a close up of the mouth area, you can see the bad sculpting.

i'd lean to call it a hoax.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wow, aliens use the same kind of scissors as us!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If you like the video, thank nova351 for providing it (might be an alias), he wrote me that he stole it from area 51 and that he wanted people to see it. So, i am giving credit where credit is due. Thanks nova351, whereever and whoever you are. No freezers were used during the making of this video.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Lean all you like, personally, i would look around before i administered CPR to any of them, They are U.G.L.Y. Just so you know ahead of time, i do have video of the flying saucer, inside and out. Tell you up front, the inside is a darker inverted image of the outside.....mostly.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bridger2

Hey bridger2, i like you already! I guess i should point out they were going to be cutting a human and her clothes, so they used "human" scissors on her. lol

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
When in rome, and all that.

Seriously, im always impressed by the time and effort people put into these videos...........if they are fake that is.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but the shot of the one grey at the window looks like the famous video thats under examination, from the clips on the Larry King show. So this is somehow composed of different shots, and not from area 51.

Edit to add: the clip from that denver video is here: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I thought it was all bunk with the flashing/pulsating eye Aliens at the beginning.....
BUT
I have to say the ones closer to the end that blink they're eyes are pretty real looking....muscles on the face and forehead move with the blinking eyes as they would on a live being....I looked VERY HARD to see any sculpted look, and I really only saw this with the pulsating eye guys at the beginning................so it ended up that this is my most FAVORITE of all the Alien videos I have seen.......I give it 5 stars.
I wish the baby alien in the blanket could have been seen better....but it had blinking eyelids to....

So maybe I am totally wrong and these type of aliens eyes DO pulsate light.....weird.

Thanx for posting it Debris!
its pretty dam good.

Im going to watch this again...for the 5th time now.......trippy.

Originally posted by mystiq
Correct me if I'm wrong but the shot of the one grey at the window looks like the famous video thats under examination, from the clips on the Larry King show. So this is somehow composed of different shots, and not from area 51.

Edit to add: the clip from that denver video is here: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by mystiq]

Well gee Ive seen it 5 times now ....and there is not even one small portion of this video that is the same the one your talking about.........so I am correcting you. There is a portion of this video where an alien seems to be peeking around a stair banister, but there is not a single fame of video of anything peeking in a window.
I would not be able to venture any kind of a guess where this is supposed to be shot at...as it is just to vague in the background. There are no signs saying AREA 51 or any such tale tale makings, beyond the possible wooden banister.......I would find it kind weird if area 51 had such homey and warm touches as carved wooden banisters in the buildings......but I could be wrong I have no idea what things are like inside buildings at that place.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There's one wee problem....

Do a bit of research on the construction and anatomy of a human head (bear with me here...) and you'll see how the eyes on a human are actually quite large and fit perfectly into the skull with no interpenetration. Then re-watch the video and ask youself this simple question:

'Could the eyes in the aliens heads...(while taking into account their FULL size inside of a skull) and be the almost spherical shape they need to be fit into that skull without penetrating each other?'

If the answer is no (which in my opinion it is...) then its hoax..unless of course we start coming up with excuses like 'lenses' that cover the 'actual eyes' etc...

Wayne...

[edit on 17/8/2008 by the secret web]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey wayne, glad you stopped by. I offer no excuses, their eyes bulge out, i think thats part of being a non-human alien That is an opinion, not an excuse. They probably think our eyes are sunk back in our heads and that is why humans can't see them. I can't wait, the flying saucer video is uploading as we speak, as soon as it is complete i will upload the link.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hey RG, always a pleasure, you are in for a treat, there is more baby alien being cute and hiding behind mama aliens bony knees, along with the flying saucer, inside and out, with more to come.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Here is the promised video of a flying saucer, pay particular attention to those "black" marks on the video, they are not what they seem, as a matter of fact, the white discolorations are not what they seem either. Are you ready for evidence of time manipulation? If not, i suggest you don't return to this thread because i am going to produce a preponderance of evidence that it is happening. IMO

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Why would one even post such utter rubbish in a manner other than it being cgi with an "old film effect" filter applied. Sent from one nova whatever or otherwise, it's amateurish at best.. and that's affording it moar benefit of doubt than it's worthy of... jiminy crickets. Laughable, to say the least.

"For free" apparently comes at a cost these days... time wasted.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Hey annie, i'm glad you watched the video, let me show you what you missed. Those effects you criticized are not effects, they are aircraft. I know you can't see that because they arrive, unload and depart in less than one second. How do i know this? I examined it frame by frame. I don't guess, suppose or assume without labeling it as such. You might want to pay attention to the variety of shapes and forms that the people can make fly faster than we can see. The government says they pose "no visible threat", i say they're right, they are invisible threats. That takes care of the dark blobs, the white ones are even scarier, they are living entities that live in the air. They have been here a long, long time.

[edit on 083131p://pm3100 by debris765nju]

[edit on 093131p://pm3150 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That is too cool...and if people say no way this could have been done by a professional military cameraman it wasn't, it was done on a concealed camera I think, and very well put together.

I like the different aspects of the aliens being rigid like another witness testified, quote "They seemed almost like a robot" asnd the 'hybrid' with the eyelids is creepy, but again very well done whether a bogus film or real. Two thumbs up.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Hey TH3ON3, i'm sure nova351 appreciates your comments whereever he/she/it is. I have a really good bigfoot video but i don't know who to credit it to. It was captured on a trailcam, upclose and personal.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
At 1:23 in the film, that face is identical to the one on the denver film, at least it is to me. Many people did a knee jerk condemning of that film, when it was initially analyzed as legitimate, and it would have taken a great deal of money to even attempt the level of expressiveness done on the supposed "puppets" face. It was pretty obvious to me it was real.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ok so, where do we start?

Firstly, why, if these videos are secretly filmed do they have tv/movie style cuts to multiple camera angles? Were these aliens making a documentary?

Secondly those black objects, you call them aircraft:

Hey annie, i'm glad you watched the video, let me show you what you missed. Those effects you criticized are not effects, they are aircraft. I know you can't see that because they arrive, unload and depart in less than one second. How do i know this? I examined it frame by frame. I don't guess, suppose or assume without labeling it as such. You might want to pay attention to the variety of shapes and forms that the people can make fly faster than we can see. The government says they pose "no visible threat", i say they're right, they are invisible threats. That takes care of the dark blobs, the white ones are even scarier, they are living entities that live in the air. They have been here a long, long time.

Thats fine, sure they're aircraft, no worries.
Tell me then, if they are aircraft capable of insurmountable amounts of speed, tell me why they appear in the first video you posted? Looks kinda like it was shot entirely indoors AND they fly in front of these so called aliens.

Nice try, but all they are, are artifacts on the film. the fact you think they're aircraft really sets off my BS meter.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Here is the link to the great bigfoot video, it was taken on a camera set by FCastle6969 near the Oregon/California border. It is great to see one not wearing a freezer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join