It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot
amazing! thanks for your last link, I thought this 9/11 enigma was bizarre enough, until I saw this... Some thing very scary and odd is going on, before and right now, and unless those who engineered those attacks are stopped right now, we are in serious trouble.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Yes, please drink the Kool Aid.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

That is exactly the point. Magick doesn't neccesarilly have to be supernatural.

In the case of sigils it IS in fact more of a way of hacking the subconscious
mind,rather than manipulating it through supernatural means.

At least that's how I think it works.....by no means am I an expert on sigils,or Magick.I just think that is very likely they're being incorporated into media.

Um, no. More like a self-fulfilling prophesy. Think about it: how many times when X is brought to your attention, do you start noticing X all over the place? Is this really synchronicity, or is it simply the fact that because X is now within your realm of attention, you actually notice it more often?

Don't be so sure about that.I think it's rather presumptive to think you know exactly how these things work.I know I don't.

Sigil magick....possibly.Self-fulfilling prophecy? Possibly.

The point I was trying to make was that Morrison is WAY into sigil magick,his comic "The Invisibles" is a hypersigil,and that he claims the Wachowski Bros. copied it scene for scene.

Maybe it's just me,but I think that's kind of interesting....

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by sir_chancealot
amazing! thanks for your last link, I thought this 9/11 enigma was bizarre enough, until I saw this... Some thing very scary and odd is going on, before and right now, and unless those who engineered those attacks are stopped right now, we are in serious trouble.

911=emergency, has nothing to do with predicting sept. 11 attacks. Which is more likely, they used the date sept 11 or 911 to reference emergency, or they knew 9.11 was going to happen? Come on people, not everything is a big conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
Don't be so sure about that.I think it's rather presumptive to think you know exactly how these things work.I know I don't.

I don't think there's anything here to figure out, quite honestly. You always wanted to nail a redhead, and one day you finally do...does that mean you're precog, or it's simple cause and effect?

Which seems the most likely to you?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What about "The Mother Of The Matrix"? What might she have known about something like 9/11?

Why did she fail to appear in court back in 2005?

She had her evidence. Some in the form of original manuscripts (The Third Eye) which was copyrighted in 1983 and 1984.

Why would someone make such a silly mistake when so close to vindicating themselves?

Although she may not have come up with the idea for the 9/11 date on Mr. Anderson's password, it's plausible that the major ideas for the stories for the Matrix and Terminator came from The Third Eye. The idea may have come from a prop master. I wonder who, and why they chose 9/11 at the time?

I know a tiny bit of how Sophia Stewart might feel (if she really was the author of both stories);

I was hired (and even paid) as a technical consultant for Die Hard 4. The writers quizzed me how some of the hacks into infrastructure might have been accomplished. (most of them could not be done in real life since a lot are not connected to outside networks or even have switch connected to internal networks. that's why 'social engineering is so important for a good hacker) I came up with the idea at the end for the last password panel to have geometric shapes instead of the standard alpha-numeric characters. But alas, my name did not appear in the credits.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by synchro

Huh? What? I'm sorry, are you trying to say something here?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
that would mean keanu reeves is responsible for all the lives lost in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Drew Hempel Md.
sure has some insane stuff to offer on the subject of the matrix.
I just don`t know what to say about this reality any more..

mothershiplanding.blogspot.com...
www.nonduality.com...

And Dr Deagle
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this Wacky stuff that really gets me lost...

usnisa.org...

Welcome to the Matrix....................

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Oh...and, Yes, I also question why this subject would be placed under staff
scrutiny ????
I realize that it has the 911 date in it, but that alone should not justify
this action....

well then again mabey I don`t question why ...considering the ramifications
of any of this being true...

its a wacky wacky wacky wacky World.........

link   

First off I said that it is what Morrison claims.

Second....why do you keep focusing on the red head bit?? The only reason I put that in there was to show an example of what Morrison claims to be a hypersigil,and how he CLAIMED it worked for him.

Again....to get this across to you...The point was that I believe these references to 911 could POSSIBLY be a hypersigil of sorts.

Also that Morrison claims the Wachowski Bros. ripped off the Invisibles (Hypersigil) to make The Matrix (Hypersigil??).

Are you intentionally trying to go off topic and derail this thread?

Every time someone posts something that could be interesting pertaining to the Op you feel the need to "correct" them,or ridicule them.

You've made your thoughts on the OP perfectly clear,and if you do not believe that the subject of the OP then why stick around and repeat
"You're all nuts,not true,not true!" over and over? Your position on this thread is duly noted.

link   
reply to post by DocGonzo

Well, they could pick any date, why did they pick 9/11? Maybe because its the call of emergency, of two planes crashing in the towers and the hundreds- thousands of 911 calls made into the following minutes? It could be the twisted criminal masterminds of the 9/11 attacks idea of a sick joke?

Maybe because people will say, 'Oh no, its just the telephone 911 emergency thing that the movies are actually referring to.' Its not necessarily Sigil magick when it could have simply been some sort of bizarre attempt to warn or inform people of the upcoming attack.

What about art or collage images with 9/11 overtures? Maybe some are innocent, some are not.

Some criminals out there have sick, seriously twisted minds, Criminals who live in the gutter and from those who live in mansions and walk the halls of Congress.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Maybe it's Sigil Magick maybe it isn't.All I know is that when people start talking about symbology in pop culture sigils are the first thing that pop into my mind.

It is a well known "fact"(?) within the Conspiracy world that the Illuminati,the Elite,The Powers that Be,whatever...are involved in,or at the very least interested in the Occult.

It seems logical then that being interested in the occult that they would want to keep up with the latest Occult theories and practices.The use and integration of sigils into Chaos magick by Austin Osman Spare is fairly recent,and seems to coincide with a lot of these symbols/sigils being used in film and other forms of entertainment.

So keeping with the subject of the OP,it seems to me that if TPTB wanted to inject a bit of symbology or sigil magick into a film at that time,then The Matrix would be an ideal movie for it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
First off I said that it is what Morrison claims.

Second....why do you keep focusing on the red head bit?? The only reason I put that in there was to show an example of what Morrison claims to be a hypersigil,and how he CLAIMED it worked for him.

I'm focusing on it because it's exactly what you CHOSE to use as coincidental evidence that Morrison's claims regarding "hypersigil" are true. Don't yell at me if you don't like your own pick of evidence.

Again....to get this across to you...The point was that I believe these references to 911 could POSSIBLY be a hypersigil of sorts.

Duly noted. You think it's *possible*. And the reasoning you chose to use to demonstrate why this is possible is exactly what I was refuting. It's funny....when you don't like how your own evidence is discredited, you turn around and cry wolf that your skeptic is focusing on the very evidence you presented.

Are you intentionally trying to go off topic and derail this thread?

Every time someone posts something that could be interesting pertaining to the Op you feel the need to "correct" them,or ridicule them.

No. The person who brought up Morrison in the first place (and consequently, redheads, for that matter) was you. You were trying to somehow link Morrison to this ridiculous OP to begin with, so don't get all squeemish on me now that I actually have the stones to challenge your own correlation.

If you want to contribute useless correlation to a thread, don't cry about it when that correlation is challenged.

And btw, I never said you were nuts. I simply disputed your evidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The passport says 13 Sep 01...not 11 Sep 01.

I'm assuming the fact that your entire premise is wrong doesn't matter?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If the matrix were real, we'd see some hints of it in our present world. It either doesn't exists or is very well concealed in our every day lives but i'd doubt it. i think the matrix is just a clever way to attract movie goers to the cinemas the squeals show that the movie didn't have any where to go after the first Matrix. Reloaded and revolutions both sucked.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

There's a few people who have posted different versions of the same picture. There are 3 dates, 9/11, 9/12, and 9/13. The 9/11 one at the bottom right side. Unless you mean that the one in the bottom right is actually 9/13 but looks like 9/11 due to compression?

[Edit] That is to say, the bottom right side when the picture is flipped and reversed.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Saidin]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Okay....that was NOT my evidence for anything.It was Morrison's,and the reason I threw it in there was to provide an EXAMPLE of how he claims sigils worked for him.

You are totally nitpicking what I said,and ignoring the fact that these could (once again for you) POSSIBLY be sigils,and that I found it interesting that Morrison said the Wachowski's ripped off his so called Hypersigil,The Invisibles scene for scene in the Matrix....the topic of discussion.

If you dispute the whole redhead thing,take that up with Morrison...I believe he's got a forum somewhere out there.

Last time I am discussing this,as I DO NOT WISH TO GO OFF TOPIC.

1.Morrison claims he works with Sigils,and that his comic The Invisibles is a "hypersigil".

2.An example Morrison gives of his hypersigil work in the comic is that he created Red Headed character Ragged Robin,and eventually was in a relation ship with a woman who looked exactly like her.

3.Morrison claims that the Matrix was a rip off of his aformentioned hypersigil "The Invisibles",possibly indicating that the movie The Matrix was a hypersigil itself.

I hope you've got it because I am tired of explaining this over and over.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DocGonzo

I see. So Morrison claims the Matrix's ideas were ripped off of him, and that he was interested in hypersigils.

Therefore.....what exactly? 9/11 has been imprinted in the Matrix as an example of a hypersigil? Is that what you're getting at here?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yes,in a nutshell.

I'm not saying it is completely true,just an interesting connection/theory,and/or possible explanation for the 911 references in The Matrix.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join