It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow! And Leftover Crack released an anti-American album (including the line "once again the fallen towers" - www.plyrics.com...) on September 11, 2001 as well (en.wikipedia.org...). Obviously, something sinister is afoot!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by piacenza

also, in the movie 'enemy of the state' starring will smith, the main bad guy, who is some sort of old white haired pro-wire tapping sort, has his credentials flashed on a computer screen, and there is some date shown that is 9/11 . i remember finding it very eerie.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
just a what if...and if someone posted this already, sorry, but i'm getting sleepy making it past page 3
couldn't an alternative possibility be that whoever planned/perpetrated 9/11 saw the passport (and all the other 9/11 symbolism) and then picked their date based upon that?

also, has this been posted yet?

from The Simpsons...originally aired 21 Sept 1997

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You can't pin this one the NEOCONS.
The Matrix was filmed in 1998.
W became POTUS in 2001.
Clinton was POTUS during filming.
I guess he is the 911 mastermind.

yes, because the neocons only came into being in 2001.

please note that that was sarcasm. good thing you posted that anonymously.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
Nobody ever mentions buffy and columbine...

Yeah, and don't forget Columbine shooter Eric Harris wrote that he wanted to end their shooting spree by hijacking an airplane out of Denver International and flying it into a building in NYC. And shooter Dylan Klebold's birth date is 9-11-81!

OOOO-eeeeeeee-OOOO!!

[edit on 17-8-2008 by starviego]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

So it sounds like the SS got paranoid regarding the intentions of the cyberpunk game, and violated some liberties in their actions.

This is a glaring example of how the media fed zombies will never make a connection. thrashee you have typed SS for the Secret Service I dont know how many times and still have not made that connection.

Hitler had the SS do his dirty work.

So does the POTUS.

I live in a world of Synchronicity. It follows me like my shadow. If I were to have you hang out with me for bit you would still not see it. Or you would assume I was evil.

Once you experience what I call Godsmack (the universe hitting you on your head to get your attention) you either notice it and live in the flow of the source even more or you ignore it and then the source ignores you.

We are all given freedom of choice.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
I don't think I'm blind; let's just say I have the common sense to close my eyes when staring at the sun.

Very profound indeed, or would that be in deed.

This is why so many of the zombie consumers do not see it. Fear.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else noticed this spelling:

Is it a coincidence that it's "Capital" city instead of "Capitol" city?

[edit on 17-8-2008 by holyTerror]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yet another anomaly?
Track 11
Original Release Date: July 17, 2001

I Am The World Trade Center

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
[This is a glaring example of how the media fed zombies will never make a connection. thrashee you have typed SS for the Secret Service I dont know how many times and still have not made that connection.

Just because I didn't feel the need to point out this glaring "connection" doesn't mean I didn't notice it. Wow, the same initials. Here's more (yawn) proof for you. Glad to see you eat it up.

I live in a world of Synchronicity. It follows me like my shadow. If I were to have you hang out with me for bit you would still not see it. Or you would assume I was evil.

Huh? Why would I assume that, exactly?

I'll let you in on a little secret. I happen to believe to some extent in synchronicity. Somehow, however, I've managed to retain some sensibility and can also recognize that when you post hoc seek to connect the dots, you can arrive at nearly any conclusion you're seeking. It's not really that much of a surprise.

Media-fed zombies, though. That's a cute one coming from folks who are rushing out to buy...err....more media to find conspiracies

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

They represent emergency. That is why you dial 911 during an emergency. It has nothing to due with september 11, but has everything to do with what the number 911 stands for.

So they use it to get a kneejerk subliminal reaction.

That is why on his passport it says Sept. 11 01?

Wouldn't they put on there 9/11/01?

Why so many zombies reach so far is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Um, how about because they were replicating passports, which spell out the month rather than use the ordinal.

I know that's an impressive stretch of the imagination, but what if....

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
To all those of you who believe this is more than a coincidence, or those of you who are undecided, listen up. I have a challenge for you. It will be quite informative, if you will take the time.

Go through this thread, and look, REALLY LOOK, for the people that are trying to distract, harass, or otherwise engage you emotionally.

When you see that occurring, reread the two or three previous posts. There will almost always be something TPTB want you to ignore.

Ask yourself "why would they care?" or better yet "Why would they get all worked up about it, if it was nothing more than a mere coincidence?"

EVERY TIME SOMEONE TRIES TO PROVOKE SOMEONE EMOTIONALLY, LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS TWO OR THREE POSTS (maybe further back). There will almost ALWAYS be something the don't want you to know, see, or think about.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Saidin
Unless you mean that the one in the bottom right is actually 9/13 but looks like 9/11 due to compression?

[Edit] That is to say, the bottom right side when the picture is flipped and reversed.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Saidin]

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. It's 13 Sep 01.

I think you missed this trivia link.

Its fact the passport says 11 sep 01.

Val will you please post a retraction and admit you were wrong. Even newspapers do that.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

And here I thought it was just me!! heh. Ironic that as I started to read your post, having just had to weed thru the garble, in my mind was the wishful thought of not having to read thru that garble deterrence.

But, now tactics will change and will have to be re-decyphered, because you slipped out the code. I'm docking your pay !! lol

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
We don't know for certain if the Wachowski brothers had anything to do with the dates placed on the passport. Do we?

In fact, we don't know for certain if the Wachowski brothers came up with the idea for the story for The Matrix. Hence, my previous post about Sophia Stewart, the so-called Mother Of The Matrix.

The details for whatever information found on items like this passport would be the job of the prop master on the film. If we knew who that was, we could find out why the 9/11 date was placed there. Unless the date was placed there with CGI during post-production.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by synchro
the job of the prop master on the film. If we knew who that was

Murray Gosson ..... Props
Adrienne Ogle ...... Props
Katie Sharrock ..... Props
James Cox (III) .... Props (2nd Unit)
Jake Clifton ......... Props (2nd Unit)
Shane Bennett ..... Props (2nd Unit)
Lon Lucini .............Property Master

Source

[edit on 18/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thank you Misfit.

Damn, that was lightning fast!

I guess the Richard C. Hoagland-type question now is;

What did they know? And when did they know it?

(with regard to the date on the passport, that is)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Look, this is going to condescending but I'm really not trying to put people down. Anybody that believes that a date that was printed on a fake passport in a movie is somehow related to an event that occurred on that same date a couple years later is a nutcase. And by "nutcase" I mean they lack basic cognitive abilities, they are intellectually lazy, and dream up conspiracies to make themselves seem omnipotent. Just a guess, but this is probably due to a lack of self-esteem or a damaged ego - they have to compensate.

Conspiracies do exist. It takes effort though to expose those conspiracies. It's hard work. You can't fake it by imagining there to be connections where none exist and by dreaming up scenarios in your mind without ever checking them against reality. Speculation is fine but it produces nothing of value by itself.

My honest advice? Read The Demon Haunted World. If you get stuck on trivial concidences then you should spend some time debunking your pre-existing beliefs and misconceptions. Once you clean off your lens so to speak then then try to uncover the mysteries that are out there.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I saw a comment early on in the thread, saying the whole 911 incident was nothing but a holograph, an illusion that never happened

Our next door neighbor was in the first tower when the plane hit, a couple of floors down from the impact zone.
He saw the plane come in, and felt the impact which was very real. And he got out of there with his life.
Afterwards, his life was like a "Final Destination" movie. Lots of bad luck all directed at taking his life, or at least ruining his health. He died last month.
If you want to say 911 wasn't real, then you kind of need to say that the entire world is fake, because for him it was as real as the rest of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join