It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird coincidence Neo's Passport expired on 9-11-2001 the matrix

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Secret Service details of Raid on the Illuminati BBS

www.sjgames.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

So you think it's more plausible that this was raided because they were too close to events which would occur 10 years in the future, rather than any other reason which obviously would have been presented at the time. I'm sure the company had lawyers, right? What you're not telling us is the original reason why the company was raided to begin with. How about you post that?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

How about you do some reading instead of me spoon feeding you everything if you really want to know. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the article.

Notice the one thing that's missing: any correlation between the raid and 9/11.

So it sounds like the SS got paranoid regarding the intentions of the cyberpunk game, and violated some liberties in their actions.

Again, what in the heck does this have to do with 9/11?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The fact that they predicted it in 1995. For one. Also there are the facts that in most of the cards that they have in their games the cards predict some other major world event as well.

Are you so blind that you cannot see this?

Why I think they raided them is because they probably had stuff relating to the game back in 1990. The Secret Service wanted to close them down before they let any info out.

[edit on 8-17-2008 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks to this thread, DVD sales for the Matrix just went up.

Good job

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

The fact that they predicted it in 1995. For one. Also there are the facts that in most of the cards that they have in their games the cards predict some other major world event as well.

Are you so blind that you cannot see this?

I don't think I'm blind; let's just say I have the common sense to close my eyes when staring at the sun.

So let's see....it wasn't until 1995 that they "predicted" 9/11, and yet your "evidence" that there is some truth to this prediction is the fact that the company got raided by the SS--5 years before this prediction.

Let me guess. The SS has some psychics who predicted that the company would predict the events of 9/11.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

i dont know if anyone had linked this already - i skimmed through and didnt see it

but

here is the frame from the movie

[edit on 8/17/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure they had information regarding the game they were about to release in 1995 way back in 1990. The Secret Service just doesn't go around raiding people without warrants unless they are in a rush to suppress information that they don't want to be released.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

I'm pretty sure they had information regarding the game they were about to release in 1995 way back in 1990. The Secret Service just doesn't go around raiding people without warrants unless they are in a rush to suppress information that they don't want to be released.

You're pretty sure? Even though the game's website itself explains why the SS erroneously raided them? Even though no correlation with 9/11 was made by them? This is your evidence for a link between 9/11 and evidence that it was predicted?

This is the problem when you blindly connect the dots. You have no real evidence, just dots. What you claim as support for how you connect them lacks the very same evidence that you're pretending exists to connect them in the first place.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Wow great video's, most of them are clutching at straws a bit (like the timers) but some of them just shocked me. Part 3 was fantastic especially the ending, but what most got me is when its shown on a clock. Why would it be set to 09.11 so many times? I do think alot of them are just subliminal messages for the 911 emergency number but when its combined with the twin towers then it becomes a little scary. Thanks again for posting that video!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here is a fairly big compilation of Hollywood 911 "coincidences". Some of them are stretching it a bit far but it really makes me wonder....

I wonder if the films were foreshadowing the 911 event, or if the numbers 911 represent some kind of occult symbol.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I just had a look at my copy of the DVD - it appeared 18 minutes and 11 seconds in. It's definitely there.

So what are you going to say next? That 1+8 = "9" and the 11 seconds is the "11" ??

I think some of you might be a little loony if you think that some neocons planted this in the movie.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think the true purpose of all of these 911's popping up everywhere before it actually happened was to actually bring the event into being via "Hypersigils".

Modern sigils may appear in any medium -- physical, virtual, or mental. Visual symbols are the traditional, and presumably still most popular, form but the use of aural and tactile symbols in magic is not unheard of. A "hypersigil" is an extended work of art with magical meaning and willpower, created using adapted processes of sigilization. This contextual meaning has been popularized by Grant Morrison, who claims that his comic series, The Invisibles, is a hypersigil.

The Invisibles was Morrison's first major creator-owned title for DC Comics and it drew from his Zenith strip as well as 1990s conspiracy culture. His intent was to create a hypersigil to jump-start the culture in a more positive direction.[1]

And last but not least....let's tie it all together shall we?

Morrison believes the Wachowski brothers essentially plagiarized his work to create the first Matrix film, "plot by plot, detail by detail, image by image".[5

Just a coincidence? Read The Invisibles,and check out some of Grant Morrison's thoughts on Sigil Magick.

One of the things he mentions is that he had always wanted a busty red headed girlfriend,which is why he created the character Ragged Robin.

He claims that after creating this "Sigil" he did indeed meet a busty redhead who he had a relationship with.....coincidence?

In my opinion the puppeteers of the world are planning these events far ahead of when they actually take place,and keeping with their tendencies toward the occult,are injecting Sigils and Hypersigils into Films,books,and all forms of entertainment.

I think,and I could be wrong,that one of the main points of making a sigil (Some like to post theirs online,with no meaning attached) is to get it recognized by as many people as possible,thus manifesting it's intent in the "Real" world.

-Doc

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nero's passport expired on 9/11/2001 because the old world order ended that day and the NEW WORLD ORDER began.Either that, or just another coincidence that people with to much time on their hands has found.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Because we're all obviously in concentration camps right now.

No, only the ones the goverment suspects of being a threat to itself.

Maybe some people should think before they post.

Good advice to live by.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
yeah I found one in enemy of the state that I also found a thread others talked about it in.

www.belowtopsecret.com... - Mine

www.abovetopsecret.com... - 2004 one.

I noticed that one independently too while watching Enemy of the State.

I think that is significant because of the context of the movie plot and character it represents. Others don't, and that's cool, but I do.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
It's not just the Lone Gunmen and The Matrix that has the 9/11 date. There are a BUNCH of movies that show 9/11. I forget the website where I saw the screenshots. If anyone knows, please post the link here.

I've been looking for it, but haven't had much luck.

Edit to add: I've found two sites (although neither one has the really long list, with pictures, that I've seen previously).

www.liveleak.com...
www.geocities.com...

Here's one more that's closer to what I've seen: www.vyzygoth.com...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by sir_chancealot]

[edit on 17-8-2008 by sir_chancealot]

Pretty interesting movie, however we all are aware that 911 is what you dial in case of emergency, right? That system has been running now for over 40 years. So for a movie to add the number 911, which means emergency, is not that strange. Yes there also is 2001, however that is probably just a coincidence and has nothing to do with predicting 9/11.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
One of the things he mentions is that he had always wanted a busty red headed girlfriend,which is why he created the character Ragged Robin.

He claims that after creating this "Sigil" he did indeed meet a busty redhead who he had a relationship with.....coincidence?

Um, no. More like a self-fulfilling prophesy. Think about it: how many times when X is brought to your attention, do you start noticing X all over the place? Is this really synchronicity, or is it simply the fact that because X is now within your realm of attention, you actually notice it more often?

The problem with this sort of logic is that it's entirely a posteriori. The fact that he had a relationship with a buxom redhead could completely be influenced by his own story, and his own subconscious desires at the time.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
Here is a fairly big compilation of Hollywood 911 "coincidences". Some of them are stretching it a bit far but it really makes me wonder....

I wonder if the films were foreshadowing the 911 event, or if the numbers 911 represent some kind of occult symbol.

They represent emergency. That is why you dial 911 during an emergency. It has nothing to due with september 11, but has everything to do with what the number 911 stands for.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join