It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the current technology so latent and unforecoming?Like where all the expected Holographic Tec

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I dont know about you folks out there but I seriously percieve a lapse in said quantum leap of technologies whereby Holographic technology should of been ever so evident by know? like I feel everything technology wise is in a slow motion phase where as everything should be faster, quicker and definately more accessible. Whereby the exact opposite is happening currently!
Like when are we going to have one screen interactive computers like in the movie, Minority Report and the Sci-fi recent mini-series: Charlie Jade?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
everything should be faster, quicker and definately more accessible.

Yes the technology is still in its infancy as you said everything should be quicker and faster and more accessible and for that we have to wait so that more user friendly technology is developed.

Didnt it take long from the first generation of computers which used system language to the present where we start threads and post replies here with just a click of mouse

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There is a lot of elite sponsored technological supression, so the fact that you might not see a mainstream technology does not automatically mean it was not developed somewhere in secret or at least in anonimity.

We probably already have at least the following technologies, hid away in the private sector and in the military-industrial complex's secret bases:

Long range holographic projection.

High yield solar panels and/or printable solar pane production technology.

On demand Water hydrogen conversion technology through electrolosis.

Electrogravitic levitation crafts.

Zero point energy capture devices.

I have read report of all of the above for as long as I can remember reading, and there seems to be a pattern of rediscovery and establishment suppression. What is patent law but a mechanism to suppress the use of technology?

We are truely a sad, selfish, species.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I guess that is the frustrating part is that it is all out there. It is just that it is being held back by the powers that be.
Because I just look around me and think how BS it is that the Governments are keeping the Hi-tech stuff to themselves. Then only releasing it say 10years down the track when it so exponentially out of date with current trends.That it becomes a joke.
Like for example GPS systems. They should all at least be an on-screen interactive holographic display system by now. But NO we get these crap antiquated, animated TFT LCD Visual display units still.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i think that holographic technology is very up to date but release on a small scale would let people get use to being able to see through the holigraphic images. there by any use for weapon or fear instrument would be seen through. people would not have intended reaction if used againt people.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i think that some if not most of the upcoming ufo events will be holographic
to decieve people into beliving that ufo's are destroying the world because we the people are not doing as the one world government wants. yes i belive other civilizations exist in the universe(multiverse to thoose who really know) so mechanical structures to travel is are required(hitlers ufo ww11)ect. spirit beings on the other hand do not need mechinical structures to travel through or into the various multiverses.the spirit beings are neither incarnate or reincarnate beings. they think to were they want to be and thety are.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

we have solar panels 3 feet wide and as long as a coil of .025"-.035" stainless steel. theses can be joined for up to five miles long and run paralell to each other. producing 8 watt per sq foot. they are being produced also now for roofing shingles!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Good to hear, can you link them? We are considering covering our house in solar panels in the mid term, so we can be off the grid and run electric cars... if the financial crisis dosen't push us into the stone age again (ie, back into the 80s).

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i have to ask my friend the name of the company again. it is located in michigan. this energy also under law if used and overproduced above the demand said enenrgy must be bought back by the electrical power supplying industries. busch visited the company recently so research the detroit news for his visit to michigan if you need the info fast i have to contact my friend otherwise. the compound/process along with stainless steel produce photovolatic energy. this compound on a delorian gull wing car could be quick to show that a car body made of stainless steel and this compound/process produce a solar panel body for a working electric auto!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i tried to contact my friend but he is out riding his motorcycle.now going from memory i belive the company is called unisolar. chech it out,but i will still contact my friend to confirm.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
the most effective researchers of technology are the black ops sections of superpower nations,all the high tech you think is lacking infact they have burried beneath layers of classification and earth.

the military industrial complex is one such organisation that comprises a multi trillion $ budget and multi trillion dollar profits with black ops,black science,arms trading,tech trading,just about everything....and for sure they have the most advanced tech in the world without any reverse engineered "alien" tech.

if they have reverse engineered more advanced tech then expect them to be hundreds of years ahead in some departments.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
the most effective researchers of technology are the black ops sections of superpower nations,all the high tech you think is lacking infact they have burried beneath layers of classification and earth.

the military industrial complex is one such organisation that comprises a multi trillion $ budget and multi trillion dollar profits with black ops,black science,arms trading,tech trading,just about everything....and for sure they have the most advanced tech in the world without any reverse engineered "alien" tech.

if they have reverse engineered more advanced tech then expect them to be hundreds of years ahead in some departments.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

I guess that was what I was alluding to eventually. Because from my own understandings in what you have stated here welivefortheson is that it is correlated with who is exactly able to access all the super-hypertechnology that is thousands of years ahead of our current level.
The only real inkling of this high level of technology is often shown in seemingly benign supposedly unbelievable realistic fantasy type Sci-fi shows/series and Movies such as;
" Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, 12Monkeys, 5th Element, Stargate SG1 & Atlantis, Sliders, Minority Report, Total Recall, Scanners, (Any Sci-fi movie inspired by Philip K Dick) Deja Vu, Event Horizon, The Andromeda Strain, "

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A heads up for Charlie Jade fans: SciFi will be airing the first 8 episodes (in order!) in a mini-marathon on March 10th starting at 8 am.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would agree on the lines of what bluewaterservant said, the government is probably keeping these technologies for when they need to use them against us (or for their own needs).

I mean if everyone was so used to holographs in their everyday life, then if your government or some other political group is trying to scare you into martial law by means of an holographic alien invasion most people would look at the "ships" and immediately dismiss them as a hoax or think maybe someone is filming a movie near-by.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfie
A heads up for Charlie Jade fans: SciFi will be airing the first 8 episodes (in order!) in a mini-marathon on March 10th starting at 8 am.

I have already got and seen the original whole series of Charlie Jade on DVD.
I must say it deals with the whole idea of parallel Universes very well.
The only down side to the series was the rather unnecessary graphic violence that was in it at times.

new topics

top topics

join