It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me An Important Question and I'll Dream the Answer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

his not running down slow love his just fed up of the same old routine.
he wont die until his at least 106, in a healthy condition to, but it will be sudden and in public.

Thank you. I would not be surprised at all if he lives to or past 106.

Out of curiosity, in the dream you had for my question, did you see what he looks like? I wa just wondering. If you did could you describe him to me? If you can describe him that will make it that much more real for me.

All in all your dream/prediction is VERY possible and plausible. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh heres a couple questions.

Who will win the presidential election? and what will they do with the war in Iraq? Will they stay? Will they withdraw the troops? what?

When and will disclosure of aliens take place? How? Will the government fess up? Will aliens just land on the white house lawn? What do you see?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Oh heres a couple questions.

Who will win the presidential election? and what will they do with the war in Iraq? Will they stay? Will they withdraw the troops? what?

When and will disclosure of aliens take place? How? Will the government fess up? Will aliens just land on the white house lawn? What do you see?

thats alot to dream of in one night. Ill go one by one, I can only dream what i dreamt of per night and then evaluate it for everyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Ill see if I can dream of him tonight. ( no dirty thoughts people)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
exactly what initiated the big bang? What existed prior to the big bang?

i am going to answer this one when the dream is very clear and currect enough, so please bare with me on this. I wont be thinking what to say i am very honest when it comes down to what i experiance.

It is interesting though aint it how you dream somthing and then it relates to an answer, how dose that work?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I will answer the alien thing out of pure experiance, the aliens will come to each invidual's dreams, clear and vivid and they will make sure you know there real because they will give you a situation that will occuar the very next day.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i am off to sleep now, ill let you all know what i dreamt of and who it is connected to, sweet dreams

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Alright, thanks. I cant wait to hear what you dreamed.

well, sweet dreams!

[edit on 19-8-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Firstly, Please don't be alarmed by this but this is connection to someone, possibly gimme_some_truth.

As i don't know what you look like or what your friends look like i can only relate to my own life of images so that i can compare to yourself.

Here goes....
I was out in the street like in a city centre. I was on the door of this newsagents, had a yellow logo at the top.

Theses boys came up to me and just stabbed me in the stomach i called the police ad the police wundt come out, at first for some reason it could of been my old school friends but then something else was not right to suggest that, I then found out it was this russian who i use to know and he was the one who was coming back for a vendetta, He was working for this dodgy man who's like a gangster and has his own boxing gym and trains criminals to become boxing champions. So the police find out who it is, i look out in the horizon and i see a very bright light just behind the clouds which could of been the sun or the moon.
My following Dream Interpretation

I believe this particular dream may of been a warning to someone.

First Interpretation. If someone has recently contacted someone from their past if they were thinking about it please do not. I beleive from the Interpretation that they have a vicious vendetta against you without you realising it.

I don't know if it suggests danger however Unfortunatlly dose suggest so. I urge you deeply to compeltly aviod these individuals you seek to contact or you may of already contacted.

My second Interpretation.
In regards to gimme_some_truth questions.
I believe the guy in the boxing gym who was training criminals, could be Russia training Iran etc to course alot of harm to its former friend. It has a vendetta so, as I dont know much about the Russian history you would have to work out for me who their former allie was. Am not on about Georgia. I am refearing to a separate part of the old soviet union, i am on about an old allie that is now the emeny.

The president will be Obama however he will be targeted as weak, so he brings in a police type of invesigation like the UN/NATO in to somthing Russia has done.

The will with draw partial amount of troops in iraq diverted to be "peace makers" to deal with Russia.

By october/november they will be wide floods in europe, bigger than before. They also will be somthing that happens in washington, it is discloused world wide. It is nothing to do with aliens, like i have said, aliens will never show them selves to a large public because the public ignore it when its in there face, they know this because they came out in the last eclipse.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Firstly, Please don't be alarmed by this but this is connection to someone, possibly gimme_some_truth.

As i don't know what you look like or what your friends look like i can only relate to my own life of images so that i can compare to yourself.

Here goes....
I was out in the street like in a city centre. I was on the door of this newsagents, had a yellow logo at the top.

Theses boys came up to me and just stabbed me in the stomach i called the police ad the police wundt come out, at first for some reason it could of been my old school friends but then something else was not right to suggest that, I then found out it was this russian who i use to know and he was the one who was coming back for a vendetta, He was working for this dodgy man who's like a gangster and has his own boxing gym and trains criminals to become boxing champions. So the police find out who it is, i look out in the horizon and i see a very bright light just behind the clouds which could of been the sun or the moon.
My following Dream Interpretation

I believe this particular dream may of been a warning to someone.

First Interpretation. If someone has recently contacted someone from their past if they were thinking about it please do not. I beleive from the Interpretation that they have a vicious vendetta against you without you realising it.

I don't know if it suggests danger however Unfortunatlly dose suggest so. I urge you deeply to compeltly aviod these individuals you seek to contact or you may of already contacted.

My second Interpretation.
In regards to gimme_some_truth questions.
I believe the guy in the boxing gym who was training criminals, could be Russia training Iran etc to course alot of harm to its former friend. It has a vendetta so, as I dont know much about the Russian history you would have to work out for me who their former allie was. Am not on about Georgia. I am refearing to a separate part of the old soviet union, i am on about an old allie that is now the emeny.

The president will be Obama however he will be targeted as weak, so he brings in a police type of invesigation like the UN/NATO in to somthing Russia has done.

The will with draw partial amount of troops in iraq diverted to be "peace makers" to deal with Russia.

By october/november they will be wide floods in europe, bigger than before. They also will be somthing that happens in washington, it is discloused world wide. It is nothing to do with aliens, like i have said, aliens will never show them selves to a large public because the public ignore it when its in there face, they know this because they came out in the last eclipse.

hmm that dream really grabbed my attention. Especially when you said you were standing at the door of a news agent. My dad works for a statewide news station as an editor/director.

Ive only been up there once before though. Lets hope its not a warning for me.

Something I was wondering about when you said the aliens already disclosed themselves during the last eclipse. First did you mean the last lunar eclipse or the last solar eclipse. Also How could we ignore something so big? How is it possible that we didnt notice? I like to think that Id remember something like that. How is it possible that everyone forgot/ignored it?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi love, thanks for replying. Please take that warning seriously though and make sure your dad is ok as well with this warning it could be about him.

I meant the eclipse that was seen all round the world, the last one before the one that has recently happened.
I saw UFO's my self, they was a spite of UFO sightings at that time, it was in July 2000 when the eclipse was i think.

Basically, when someone pointed out theses strange flying objects, they said what are they, i said UFOs, they went nah totally just ignored wha they saw even though they saw it. I followed the UFOs, while others were still watching the eclipse, they turned away from the UFOs. The reason people ignore the issue is because they don't want to realize that there world is not even in a galaxy or even want to believe there is other life, it scares them so they ignore it.

So the aliens are doing it another way, going in peoples dreams.

Even if i get everything right with everyone, people will still chanllege me because they can never admit that this world is not what its preceived has, do you know what i mean?.
When jesus comes back, and he is back, and he says most of the bible is a lie and he is not what it makes out to be, they will deny him because they do not understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So the aliens are doing it another way, going in peoples dreams.

Is there any special technique to getting one of these dreams? I am pretty good about remembering my dreams and will dream on the certain topics I want.
When it comes to this, dreaming about ufo's & aliens, I just wake up exhausted with no memory of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

this is what worked for me.
Drink milk or cheese or orange juice before bed, maybe eat before bed.
Then, just genreally ask them to prove there real, youll then should get a sleep paraylise type experiance. at first very frightining but you get use to it.

Breath deeply through noise, slowly, holding the breath in for 10 seconds, the breath out of the mouth, totally relax.
You then wil feel alot of warmth through out the body and it will feel like it is becoming numb and that the only weight you will feel is your head.
You will feel like your body is soaking in to the bed. Keep an image in your head until the images float about, you will know when they are starting to come because ifyou listen very carfully you will hear tiny nocks and scratches. Then, go in deeper, keep breathing this technqiue, if possible use very new age relaxing music, flow deeply in to the music focusing on the image that is coming to you.
Accept it an then ask it questions in your mind, it will show you and tell you things that is not earthly and then you will know.

tell them that the messanger requested you to tell them that you want to be shown and to prove to everyone that it is real.

Let me know how it goses, you will feel very heavy though but relax.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Thanks.
I will try this technique tonight and tell tomorrow how it goes.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

ok love
ur doing good helping

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My questions werent answered =[

I really would like to know about the love life part as i just met a girl today.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

ill let you know, it was answerd but ill get back to you. ill dream it 2night for you. Dose she wear glasses somtimes, short bobed dark/black hair, tanned, about 5 foot 3?. dose she work in a bank or in afinancial type sector?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

this is what worked for me.
Drink milk or cheese or orange juice before bed, maybe eat before bed.
Then, just genreally ask them to prove there real, youll then should get a sleep paraylise type experiance. at first very frightining but you get use to it.

Breath deeply through noise, slowly, holding the breath in for 10 seconds, the breath out of the mouth, totally relax.
You then wil feel alot of warmth through out the body and it will feel like it is becoming numb and that the only weight you will feel is your head.
You will feel like your body is soaking in to the bed. Keep an image in your head until the images float about, you will know when they are starting to come because ifyou listen very carfully you will hear tiny nocks and scratches. Then, go in deeper, keep breathing this technqiue, if possible use very new age relaxing music, flow deeply in to the music focusing on the image that is coming to you.
Accept it an then ask it questions in your mind, it will show you and tell you things that is not earthly and then you will know.

tell them that the messanger requested you to tell them that you want to be shown and to prove to everyone that it is real.

Let me know how it goses, you will feel very heavy though but relax.

I have a question about that. Ive tried similar things in the past trying to have contact. The problem I always have is that I always get to freaked out. I try to relax but I keep picturing these scary looking beings walking into my room and taking me. Quite frankly thats a scary thought. I do meditate but when I try to do this I just get to scared of the potential results.

As you may know, when trying to get in a state like that, if you have any fear, it can really make things difficult.

Do you have any advice on how to get past the fear in order to make contact succesfully?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
tell them your not scared and show them you are strong. tell them that if they try to hurt u in some way you will have them condemed. You want them to show you the good of their races not the bad side, some aliens can take advantage. i know its very scary love but the one thing i would say is when you feel a fear in your belly, normally were your stoumach is, press down that bit directly were you feel the fear engery rushing up.
Tell them as i said, the messeger requested you talk to them, they will make you feel at ease. it wont be the greys who will meet you to night anyways, it will be someone who no one has ever seen before.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Thats good advice, I will certainly do that. I will try tonight. Also you are absolutley right. People do ignore what is right in front of them. No matter how obvious it is. I think mabye I did the same. I remember seeing a video of the eclipse and there was a ufo that went by in the video. I blew it off. I didnt even try to find out for myself what it was.

So yes, I see what you mean now.

I will come back in here tomorrow and let you know how things went as far as trying to achieve contact.

Thanks buddy!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join