It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me An Important Question and I'll Dream the Answer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
hiya, just forward on to a recent thread i have made. I know a few people have posted up a few things were they have said ask me any question and ill gurantee it, well, I cant however what i can do, is give you the clues in my dreams. I would like to test my dreams out to see how powerful they are. So, please ask me some important questions if they regards a tricky bit of your life or most importantly about the world and i will note all of them down i then will come back and write down the dreams i have had and see if any of them relate to yourselfs.

Ok, lets get it tested.

Of you go.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Now see THIS is a bit more real. You aren't claiming that you are Mr Perfect and know everything. You just want to test and thus I would love to give this one a try.

Ok...I am in the Air Force and have been for 7 years. Do you see me going to Iraq or Afghanistan in January?

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ill take that question tonight and let you know

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Oh neat! Okay, I am currently unemployed and have no money. What does my finance look like by the end of this year? Good luck!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've got a question! It's not really all that important, but I just want to see if you can dream about it and give me a reply.

Who do you see winning the US Open tennis tournament in Flushing, New York this summer?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What's going to happen in 2012?

I think that's a good question for you to try.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Now see THIS is a bit more real. You aren't claiming that you are Mr Perfect and know everything. You just want to test and thus I would love to give this one a try.

Ok...I am in the Air Force and have been for 7 years. Do you see me going to Iraq or Afghanistan in January?

-Kyo

The dream wasnt Clear however it showed me two boeing planes, which i owned, the bigger plane was not going to be used however the smaller plane was. I suspect that you will be going to the least expected area, so, i doubt it will be either of them, if so, it will be near those areas on a smaller scale.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
What's going to happen in 2012?

I think that's a good question for you to try.

I have dreamt of 2012 for a long time. It will cause an tsumani and a earthquake, they has been a bright flash of light involded. It wont be as big and as effective as people may want to preceive, it may come across a diaster to you, to me it wont, so nothing that will upset the world at large.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
I've got a question! It's not really all that important, but I just want to see if you can dream about it and give me a reply.

Who do you see winning the US Open tennis tournament in Flushing, New York this summer?

I am from the UK so am not familar with the USA type of things but ill do interpretation and let you know

[edit on 16-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Oh neat! Okay, I am currently unemployed and have no money. What does my finance look like by the end of this year? Good luck!

Am unemployed, and hardly got no money but am looking for work now and i am going to save, so the obvious answer to that is, save what money you can get or find work. You will have enough by end of the year.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Hi deathpoet69,

I filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office nearly three week ago. It has to do with Deceptive Trade Practices involving a business. I sent the AG evidence as thick as a Book! Can you give me a hint what the outcome will be? Will she be able to help us? Thank-you for any response.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar

Hi deathpoet69,

I filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office nearly three week ago. It has to do with Deceptive Trade Practices involving a business. I sent the AG evidence as thick as a Book! Can you give me a hint what the outcome will be? Will she be able to help us? Thank-you for any response.

Thanks, Ill find out tonight for you, ill give you the interpretations of the dream and can work out what it might mean.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Thanks, Ill find out tonight for you, ill give you the interpretations of the dream and can work out what it might mean.

Cool Thanks!!!

I'll let you know if I see a *sign* that might give me a clue ok?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm suprised you got a dream so quick.

I mean is this similar to AP/OBE? Because I can't do it everynight, and If I do accomplish it, I may forget what I wanted to see.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I cant remember everything, and yes, i can dream it that quick. Just depends, i dont have it often but because i am TESTING it, i am coming out with it more. Its not outer body experiance, its just a normal dream, some very clear and real.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I cant remember everything, and yes, i can dream it that quick. Just depends, i dont have it often but because i am TESTING it, i am coming out with it more. Its not outer body experiance, its just a normal dream, some very clear and real.

Do you think you could do the same, even have it clearer if you have OBE/AP, and then ask to see what you want to see while lucid and mind awake?

Or maybe your mind will block the truth more than if you were dreaming normally. Who knows....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I have reason to believe this Business person has cheated a lot of people out of money and property deathpoet69. The Attorney General seems to be taking a long time, with the case. So maybe that's a good thing. I know it's being investigated. When I went to pay on my property taxes the lady said she knew we were having problems with a fraud case. And I didn't tell her anything. Can't wait to see what your dream shows!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Without going in to much detail, I have had theses experiances before. A certain person approached me about the same partiuclar thing were this person who was a wife i beleive took money from him while getting him to take out a loan. He wanted her dead. Ill find out what the outcome of this is for you.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
With the crazy times we are in it is nice to have someone who is willing to help out his fellow (wo)man.

Another question for you.

I am wanting to go back to school and get my Masters. The problem is I am not really sure to what direction to go in. I love my job now, I just don't want to do it forever and it does not really pay a great deal for what I do. So, What area would be good for Masters work?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
when i come out in 2012, youll realise that i did care.

For now, ill just down the requests.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join