It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me An Important Question and I'll Dream the Answer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

ill let you know, it was answerd but ill get back to you. ill dream it 2night for you. Dose she wear glasses somtimes, short bobed dark/black hair, tanned, about 5 foot 3?. dose she work in a bank or in afinancial type sector?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

Not close at all. actually.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
ok cool, that was a guess. Ill let you know when id ream about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

what do you recon it was so speaicl about th eclipse for them to show themselfs? litterely they was all around the world, very visable to see.

The ones i saw were like round bins, not round but the shape that is long and round, cant remember what the shape is called now
. they were brown in colour and had somthing like 5 tubes around the craft. strangly, i wernt scared, i wish i had somthing to throw at it and make it land.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

what do you recon it was so speaicl about th eclipse for them to show themselfs? litterely they was all around the world, very visable to see.

The ones i saw were like round bins, not round but the shape that is long and round, cant remember what the shape is called now
. they were brown in colour and had somthing like 5 tubes around the craft. strangly, i wernt scared, i wish i had somthing to throw at it and make it land.

Well, I dont know, let me think. The only thing I can think of is that an eclipse would get alot of people to go outside and look up at the sky. If they are looking up at the sky then they should be more likely to see them.

Am I close?

The shape you are thinking of, is it an oval?

Oh and by the way, I tried the technique you mentioned yesterday. Nothing happened at all. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Out of curiosity, Where approximatley are you from?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

[/qoute]
Well, I dont know, let me think. The only thing I can think of is that an eclipse would get alot of people to go outside and look up at the sky. If they are looking up at the sky then they should be more likely to see them.

Am I close? [qoute]

Could be a possiblity, i wundt know though, i am not a contactree.

The shape you are thinking of, is it an oval? - yah it is an oval shape.

Am sorry you dint get to experiance it as yet, I don't get it often myself however when i do its always in sleep paralyze episode. I have not had the experiance for maybe over a year now, so its not an often however that techqniue is how i contact like spirits and such.

I am from North East England, a place called Middlesbrough.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Oh, I thought that when you asked me the question, that you had an answer. I will heed your warning about a possible stabbing, but really neither me or my dad know any russians.

No offense to you, but you have raised more questions for me then you have answered.

While I do believe their is something to dreams and ESP and all that, Im starting to lean towards you not having the ability you claim.

By the way, you still havent taken a guess at what my grandfather looks like. What kind of hair cut does he have? How does he dress? etc...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
hi deathpoet69,

i'm from england as well... i have some questions...

1) First a test... i have 3 spirits that i hear, i have schitzophrenia.... could you describe anything about them... like ages, race, appearance, good/bad etc.

2) An ex girlfriend had an abortion in around year 2000, we were going to name the baby Isla if it was a girl, my ex thought that it was a girl... is this baby's consiousness still alive and if so where does she reside... walking the earth or in heaven / spirit world... and who if anyone is caring for her.. they may be bad spirits from a dream i had but i'm not certain that was her.

3) Any info you might get on any of this... First i believe that god (yes, it seems the god of the bible) controls the incarnation system, ie god offers us a new life that god has chosen for us... I believe that when we die we have a choice.. to stay (walking the earth) or go to heaven / spirit world... those that go to heaven / the spirit world are then taken over at some point after death but well before they incarnate again on earth... essentially being taken over is like the consiousness dying.. being killed. Those that are not taken over are segregated from every other spirit, essentially they are outcast... apparently they (god and his team) talk you into being taken over.

4) Is there a higher god than the god of the bible, what you might call the true god / creator... or maybe just a truer god.... who created the universe and spirit world, which god.

5) Do some aliens plan on wiping out every living human in order to repopulate the earth with a new breed of human being, a superior race, genetically engineered by aliens on behalf of the apparent true god who is not the god of the bible.

6) Is there anything wrong with the sun or other planets / stars... one said the sun was attacked and killed last year, it though will take some time to die but may cause the planet to become uninhabittable in a few hundread years.

7) Recently has a portal opened near to the earth that may be seen as a bright white light but not seen by visible human sight... rainbow colours may be attributed to it. It maybe a gate / gateway to somewhere else.

8) Will there be an earth changing event happen in 2037.

9) Has an awakenning / ascension just started not long ago (months) for every thing on earth that is essentially the most important awakening / ascension event to have happened in recent memory or even the distant past perhaps.

10) Will a man on earth destroy most or all life on earth with magic power (possibly by a nearby supernovae explosion) and cause the earth to either be destroyed or uninhabbitable for a very long time... billions / trillions or more years.

11) Does god of the bible and his team (who i believe have the most power in the spirit world, but not complete as ive been told its more like frontier territory up there).. do they want a world war to happen any time soon (years)... or have they decided for now not to have ww3 / armageddon.

12) Are evil forces out to harm me in any way at the moment... when i say evil, they may even belong to a team considered good but may be acting in an evil way. Some strange and bad things have been happening to me lately.

sorry for asking so many things... all are important in my eyes

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

like i said before, that the dream i had was related to the people i know in my life. it dont have to mean you know russians, it was a warning.

if my dream tells me about your grandad, ill let you know.

No offense to you, but you have raised more questions for me then you have answered.

No offence was taken of course. However I believe, in my opinion, you are becoming disillusioned with this thread. I stated in the thread when I started that it was an experiment. I could in no way confirm any accurate accounts of answers to questions. This is entirely a project experiment, not a prediction platform were you can talk to a clairvoyant or medium, you can however seek to pay for one in your local directory. I am curious to the abilities I have had myself to see how far my ability takes, if I don't dream of something to your questions, then I don't, if you force it out, you wont get answered anyways.

So, as stated, it is an experiment to see if I can dream the answer, ask me something important it may be answers, its not going answer what your gran da looks like, is it?.

That really is not up to me what I dream of.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here is my question:

What will be my first big break, career-wise? And when, if you can? if not that is fine, too.

Thanks so much!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by inthestars

thats alot to take but i can see you mean it, i doubt i would dream about 2037 though, ill take step by step on what you have asked, i have yet to answer one about the big bang theory, yet good questions.

See what my dreams say, since your in england, it might be clearer, i might u2u you to get it more clear.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

ill ask you somthing first, what do you want out of your career life? do you love money?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Alora

ill ask you somthing first, what do you want out of your career life? do you love money?

Sure! But if I don't get rich that is all right by me. Success means a lot more than just money. So what I want from my career life is success, which is a multifaceted word, I know. I’m not talking about world domination type of success, bust obscurity doesn’t seem to be working for me either, lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

have you lived without money before and really struggled?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Alora

have you lived without money before and really struggled?

Many many times, yes.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
then this is a simple answer from my own advice, you will gain enough to get by and move to a better place but dont expect to get a massive great career, you will be stable.

This is not a prediction its how i see it happening personally, as a guess.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

then this is a simple answer from my own advice, you will gain enough to get by and move to a better place but dont expect to get a massive great career, you will be stable.

This is not a prediction its how i see it happening personally, as a guess.

And your guess is based on what, exactly?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
based on my experiances

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

thats alot to take but i can see you mean it, i doubt i would dream about 2037 though, ill take step by step on what you have asked, i have yet to answer one about the big bang theory, yet good questions.

See what my dreams say, since your in england, it might be clearer, i might u2u you to get it more clear.

Yes i mean what i said here, no joking... Sure do whatever you need to do to help...

here is a pic of me (from a year+ ago), i look quite bad in it because i was under heavy attack from spirits and/or reptillians at the time who did not want me to take those pictures.

s177.photobucket.com...

I just got some major synchronicity, no way i ever saw this coming either... just watched x-files season 7 episode closure, must have started watching it after i posted the above... well just near the end mulder meets his dead sister samantha (spirit), and finaly is at rest because he knows that she is dead, and he says "i am free".... well there are 200 episodes in the x-files boxset i bought and there are 9 seasons.. its no coincidence that i just happened to watch this x-file episode now. but hey, im not expecting anything from you, its just some interesting sychronicity.

btw in one dream of a spirit who may have been isla she looked sullen, no expression, she was taken by an evil group of spirits... an ex girlfriend also said she saw a little girl and heard little sobs... i told her to ignore it as it could be the spirits trying to trick her... anyway one of the spirits i hear (that ive seen in a vision) perfectly resembles this girl but i stop short of saying its her... i can't hear them very clearly nowadays since im on medication, the conversation is not that varied anyway.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by inthestars]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i'd also be interested in anything else you find out about me, past or present.

thanks

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have just u2u you and await your answer. thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join