It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me An Important Question and I'll Dream the Answer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
am of to sleep now ill let you know what i dream of.

take care, sweet dreams everyone

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
ok email sent as i can't U2U until i reach 20 posts.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

like i said before, that the dream i had was related to the people i know in my life. it dont have to mean you know russians, it was a warning.

if my dream tells me about your grandad, ill let you know.

No offense to you, but you have raised more questions for me then you have answered.

No offence was taken of course. However I believe, in my opinion, you are becoming disillusioned with this thread. I stated in the thread when I started that it was an experiment. I could in no way confirm any accurate accounts of answers to questions. This is entirely a project experiment, not a prediction platform were you can talk to a clairvoyant or medium, you can however seek to pay for one in your local directory. I am curious to the abilities I have had myself to see how far my ability takes, if I don't dream of something to your questions, then I don't, if you force it out, you wont get answered anyways.

So, as stated, it is an experiment to see if I can dream the answer, ask me something important it may be answers, its not going answer what your gran da looks like, is it?.

That really is not up to me what I dream of.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

Hey, I didnt mean to give you the impression that I thought it was real. I am aware you were just experimenting. I just thought youd like to know how your experiment is going as far as I have been involved.

So delusioned? No.

But lets not fool ourselves. Your experiment involved trying to predict things for other people using your dreams. Correct?

When I said this has raised more questions for me then answered them I meant to say that the answers you gave wernt very clear. They were somewhat vague. It was meant as a way to let you know that your experiment was not going so well, atleast the parts that I had anything to do with.

Im glad you didnt take offense to what I said, and I hope you dont take offense to what im about to say. I feel your experiment was not succesful. You seemed to have been wrong on more things than you were right.

Your dream about you getting stabbed really just appears to be nothing more than a dream. The only thing that it has in common with my life is that some one in my family works for a news station. But he is not a news agent as you put it. When you said that my grandfather could live to be 106, Any one with common sence would guess something like that. He is 89 years old and walks 3-4 miles each day. He eats VERY healthy and has a clean bill of health from his doctor. So not much of a revelation that he could live that long.

Once again, please dont take offense to my analysis of your experiment as I truly mean no harm. I just feel like your experiment didnt work.

Peace friend.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Once again my question wasnt answered....I have been waiting for several days.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hey dude! Looks like a pretty cool thread, mind giving me a try?

I have been given a chance at the career of my dreams, I have presented my material to the person and he says he liked it and would get back to me soon to set up a meeting. But lately he has been busy and it feels like he is jerking my chain around a bit. I am living with whatever relative will let me stay with them these days... so this career is NEEDED. Do you see me soon getting this career? Or am I being led on?

This is important to me!! Please try.

EDIT:
A few spelling errors... had a few drinks.

[edit on 8/21/2008 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

You'll be answerd when I have a dream, please don't demand it out of me, you will have to be patient, I am not a magician or a medium, I am just telling everyone what I dream, nothing spectacular.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I beleive i have been succesful enough to give a warning and give a few one or two things relating to the person.

The one about your grandads age, i guessed i dint dream so yes it is obvious.

You will have to get use to the fact of it been vague if it dose not give you all that you want, because it will only give what you need. You do not tell it, it tells you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

My definition of a news agent is completely different to you. Since you are from America, we have different terms and different type of cultures so there is no way I can distingush anything around you because the dream is relating to what i know, therefore a news agent in the uk is a shop, see here tre.ngfl.gov.uk...

So, it dose go to the nearist comparison to your situation. if you dont want to take the warning, don't. Its not for me to be botherd, i was just bringing a cross what i saw.

Thats what the insprerations are there for.
If someone was from the UK they would relate to it more because they live here.
Just because i dreamt of a russian, donest mean that you will know a russian, the dream is telling me about a certain invidual that is like the person i have delt with in my own life.
anyways, take care.
peace

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

all i can do, is try... please be patient though and it will come.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What is my fate?

Spike

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Alright sorry to sound demanding its just I've got alot of stress and would really like to know what you dream...not to that its accurate just it reasures me

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

I dreamt somthing like night, if she is like the girl i dreamt of, shell look after you, dont take her for granted.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

So in other words, im just supposed to take your very vague word for it? I have trouble doing that because you seem to twist and turn your dream in a way that it might possibly fit my life. You emphesize some parts and completly ignored others.

You have a dream tell me that you think its meant for me, but I need to ignore this part and that part? Cant you see why im having my doubts about your "expirement"?

Mabye im misinterpreting your demeanor but you seem to be taking offense to my thinking this didnt work. If so let me emphasize again that I truly mean no harm. I truly mean no offense.

Its just hard for me ( atleast me mabye others) to take such a vague interpretation of a dream that could be interpreted MANY different ways, serious. you yourself gave the dream two different interpretations.

So once again, I dont want to offend you, but I just dont know how else to say what I have just said.

In expirements, you have to deal with the good and the bad. Some times experiments to wield the desired results. But thats what its all about. Seeing the results learning and moving forward.

Peace my friend. Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I dont feel offended, the way i talk is just the way i am as a person so i apologise if it came across that way. Experments are good though

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

No need to apologise. You did nothing wrong. I just wanted to make sure I didnt offend you.

The experiment was a good idea, yes. Just because I disagree with the interpretation of your dream doesnt mean its a bad experiment.

Im all for experimenting and trying knew things especially when it has to do with the paranromal/unknown etc...

Its good to give this type of stuff a fair shake because it can help bring us closer to the common goal of finding the truth about, well, everything.

Let me ask you something that may lead me to change my mind about your experiment.

first, How do you go about interpreting your dreams? Is there a specific method you use? If so, what?

Plus, It doesnt seem that you have dreamed what my grandfather is like. Can you describe him? What does he look like? Height? Personality? How does he dress? etc...

Is there a specific method you have that allows you to have these dreams? Please, describe it.

The question I asked about my grandpa has been asked before. But in fairness to this experiment I will admit that I should give you a better chance to complete this experiment. Answering these questions will give me a better perception of your abilities.

Thank my friend. I cant wait to get your answers.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

hiya gimmie, hope yah ok?.
How do you go about interpreting your dreams? - well, when i write it down, i just try figure out what the dream means in different ways because it could mean anything so i go with my intution what i gather it could mean.

Is there a specific method you use? not really, i just try to investigate it, for example if it gives me a word i have never heard before i go look for it on the net, everything i have found including ats has been because of my dreams because it gives specific words but its not all the time.

It doesnt seem that you have dreamed what my grandfather is like - No i havent unforutnally, maybe its not important enough to dream? i normally dream things that are crucial to an individual or man kind.
Can you describe him? What does he look like? Height? Personality? How does he dress? etc... - As a guess?. His 6"3, strong, thin, a runner, tanned, spanish/native? personlity, his normally funny, his colourful, he has a white hat that has different type of badges on it.

His either an ex vetran or somthing to do with the sea like an ex captain of a ship.
Loves to party, people say he looks like someone who use to be famous back in 50-60's.

Is there a specific method you have that allows you to have these dreams? - I just dream, not really any specific i just go to sleep and dream.

so let me know how i went.

By the way, to anyone who is traveling on a plane soon, to like a country that has a green and whit flag dont bother going its going to crash.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
just let everyone know, ill put out a dream when i have oen and see if it relates to anyone, so i apologise if i have not answerd anyone yet. some are qutie pressurizing.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Just checkin to see if anything yet. If not, dont worry... its not an exact science, i get that. Let me know!
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
becarful of the person he seems very dodgy, if he was interested he would be there to help you right now

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join