It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News report: Orange orbs, multiple witnesses, Stretford, U.K.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
In a report filed August 14, the Manchester Evening News reports that between 10 PM and 11 PM, multiple witnesses in Stretford observed orange orbs the "color of the setting sun" passed slowly overhead.

One witness is quoted, "These things were massive. The first one I saw was just below the cloud line but the others were probably only about 300ft up." The report contains many other first-hand witness reports, a few photos taken by witnesses, and the usual litany of nothing-on-the-radar responses from officials.

This is a good case. Credible witnesses, photographs from multiple sources.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That's the amber orange type ufo orb. Seen loads very near to manchester. Report states middle being like a fillament, yes I call it like a heart. Forget any stuff about balloons, fire crackers, these things are very real and are connected to massive radiant white motherships. We are seeing something that's been seen as foo fighters, gods, etc for centuries. The ufo orb is real, intelligent and usually travels in similar coloured pairs, amber, orange, white the most frequent, red, green, blue too, even sparkling ones like angle grinders that morph into religious white light, just like something out of the bible.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Holy crap!

I have had 2 sightings within 2 weeks of each other back around December of orbs almost identical to what you just described.

I was in Las Vegas, and I first saw a pair of "jelly-fish-texture" looking orbs, that were lit up like old lamps. They had a sphereical core to them, which was noticeable.

2 weeks later, I'm at my friends house and off of the balcony he and I both see it, but this time they are white instead of orange yellow.

They ascended at very strange angles.

Wow!

-ADHD

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ADHDsux4me

Dood this is so real. The ufo orb is so real. It is the gods in the sky.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yuper

Orbs are real. Went to a friends place and he mentioned that he had seen an orange ball. We got talking and another friend said the same thing. So that makes 3 of us who saw an orange soccer ball sized glowing orange ball.

It was translucent and a very warm orange colour...looked liked a fuzzy fire colour. Anyway...it just sort of lit up out of nowhere...floated about 40 feet above my head and then floated off and the light went off as fast as it came on.

I saw it for about a total of 3 seconds. Same as my friends reported. This happened a few days ago.

I am going to do some more research into this. I just found this thread and thought that I would let ya know i saw it to dude.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
i think all the orange orb sightings are chinese lanterns

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This was no lantern.

It was more like an ORB.

A flying glowing ball (close to a soccer ball in size) of see through fire with a fuzzy orange glow in an open field 40 feet above my head.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by podizzle

Yepppp

I don't know why people are still acting like these are ufo's, the lanterns getting more and more popular and more and more people are seeing them.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What do you mean by the lanterns getting more popular. I have told you what I saw. A large orb like ORB. Close to the size of a soccer ball. It was a very warm orange. It looked like it was on fire. Sort of. More like an electric fuzz. It was also seemed translucent. It must have been in motion before it lit itself up.

Flash. There it was...floating across the field. All lit up. A glowing orange ORB. It continued its motion across the lawn towards a treeline and went out as fast as it came on. It was visible for about 3-4 seconds and then was out of sight.

Also as I mentioned 2 other people I know saw something similar within 2 days. Anyway. Believe it ORB don't

Peace Love and Eternal Groovieness

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've personally seen one of these orange glowing orbs years ago in northern Arkansas. Although it started as one, it split into two before disappearing. I wish I could study one up close.

Nuts & bolts UFO? Pure conscious energy? Swamp gas? So many possibilities. What I do know is that balloons don't spontaneously appear and disappear or split into two.

top topics

join