It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Propaganda: Georgia Conflict Is Cheney's Plot To Stop Obama From Being Elected

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The entire Russia/Georgia thing has me perplexed and I'm not sure who to believe really. I'm just trying to read and understand as much as I can from all sources.

But I am sure of one thing. The NeoCons are desperate and foaming at the mouth to win this election. They have to in order to keep the money flowing into their pockets. So - how do you divert attention from the bigggest issue, the economy, create a bit of triangulation (It's not us, it's them) and market to the masses an out-of-touch, 71 year old Vietnam Vet? You bring back the enemy he (we) fought by proxy - the "commies" - who held him captive for 5 years and taught us all to "duck and cover".

There is no way he can be objective. Bravado, swagger and war are in his comfort zone, so he is re-energized like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

We all suspect Global Warming is a crock, the War on Terror too and that the econmy was submarined for profit while our Government is complicit, corrupt and broken. They need us to rally around a common enemy that conjours up dread and the tried and true stand by - nuclear Russia - is it. This has orchestration all over it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

Originally posted by Dronetek
The truth is they push that kind of thing, because they know people like you will beleive it. The Russians know there is a real streak of anti-Americanism on the left and they seek to use it. In the past we have called these people "useful idiots".

The truth is the Oil and War profiteering elite-class who control our country have people like YOU fooled to attack people LIKE ME for being Anti-American. I love my country so much that I dare dissent the mad fools who have stolen control, are conducting the most massive financial heist in history and taking us all for a ride. The same mad fools who have obviously brainwashed you to become just another flock-following-sheep. Enjoy the shears.

[edit on (8/15/08) by AllSeeingI]
I concur,ALLSeeingI I think we have had about enough of these mindless,flagwaving fools who fail to see that once the FEMA camps open thier patriotism will not save them...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Whats the difference? Both governments are clearly corrupt and make it impossible to determine the truth of everything. Fact is, people were killed when they shouldn't have been and I'm willing to believe any of the spins on it as possible.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Since this started, I have wondered why Georgia started the aggression. There is no logical reason for Georgia troops to have entered S Ossetia. It was a military action without rhyme or reason.

I doubt that this had anything to do with getting McCain elected, if anything this will hurt his chances, but I wouldn't be surprised if the IC's and big oil in general had a hand in making this happen.

I suspect that the neocons might prefer Obama over McCain. Obama certainly comes off as an elitist who fits well into the company of GW and his relative Cheney. My money says that the IC's love Obama's world wide charity efforts, because they know all the money is going to go to them, and out of the U.S., away from the working class.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Really? I mean really, really?

Whoever wrote this article missed a hell of alot of details from the conflict between Georgia and Russia.

I'm not going to bother to post them here...But this is just silly.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I think this is just more propaganda. Zbigniew Brzezinski, the main man behind Obama's campaign is the one behind what's going on. He hates Russia and this has his fingerprints all over it.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Phazon]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Phazon, please get your information correct!! Zbigniew Brzezinski is not the "Main Man" behind the Obama campaign. He endorsed the Obama for president, thats it
Also, someone made a post about how they dont see Bush making a new law to stop the election process, well....he dont have to, cuz it's already in place, it's Martial Law.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by rakillah]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
glad someone else here has thought of this too...formonths now, i have 'sensed' our goverment does not want obama in office...im usually good at sensing things...its something i was born with. Past few months, ive felt and sensed, mckain is going to be our next president... and our government, needs a 'smoke screen' to ensure this.
Sad to say, it would be very untraditional, for our government to have any other race, other than cuacasian. This seems to be a probelm with them. Look at how many black politicians thier are in governemnt/congress, and compare to white....theirs your answer. Its a white dominated job. I myself, seem to belive, it revolves around eugenics, more or less. even though obama is half white.. its not good enough..in our goverments eyes and hearts.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Since the georgia incident..mckain has been moved more front row in speech. Somethins goin on, and think the creator of this post, hit the nail on the head.. Goverment sticks thier nose in anothers countrys buisness, (what else is new) , and inserts mckain as our leader.
But, we'll have to see, what happens.
Maybe this is a Dick cheney scandal...just lok at his pictures, his face and eyes, he DEF looks identically like a liar, whore monder, one of those rich people, where money got to their head, and they do strange things most dont do, and a b*ll***t artist. Oh, left out betrayer and backstabber too.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If we all pay attention to the little details in everything we will be much better off. You must think outside the box and read in between the lines. Are the things you see really what they seem to be? Reading, watching, searching carefully, you will see alot more then what you think. This is why I am posting this, everything is a clue, secret messages are everywhere, if you are smart. Good. Please read this, carefully. Private eye's eyes are not the only ones who can pick up on small clues. Message s are everywhere in everything, more or less. Me, I tend to beleive that the proganda is just a ploy. To get everyone all worked up. Learn the details first. About what's going on. The world is so crazy =/. Movement is all around us, but they are hidden. Period.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I agree with you. Sadly, a vast number of people have been brainwashed by the constant bombardment of infomercials, via radio, T.V. and internet. Many of these people don't question what they hear, they simply believe it. They encourage people to condemn anyone who dissents from their thinking by mocking them, by making them look and feel foolish and unpatriotic. We are slowly loosing our freedom in the name of National Security.

Right now Bush and Cheney could do no wrong. Clinton was crucified for having sex with another woman and denying it. Something a vast majority of men would have done being in the same position. Yet no one notices what is being done by the Bush White house. No one questions it.
Example: 12 billion dollars was sent over to Iraq, under the premise that it was being sent to rebuild the country. It was sent over in one hundred dollar bills in several pallets. It somehow disappeared. No one knows what happened to it. It is against the law to take out more than $50,000 dollars cash out of the country. So who has the authority to bypass federal law and allow 12 billion in cash to be shipped out of the country? Only two people I know could do something like that; Bush or Dick Cheney. Months later, Haliburton announced that they were moving their headquarters to Dubai. First, why would anyone send cash to a war region? To pay these contractors, you don't send cash, you simply send them a check. Besides, most of these contractors are American. You send a check to their main offices (headquarters). Then why would Haliburton change location to a foreign country? To avoid audits perhaps? That money is not lost. That money is not in the hands of Iraqi people, it is in the hands of American Muti-nationals. Who was the CEO of Halliburton? Dick Cheney. Is it any surprise that Halliburton even got the multi-million dollar contract?

It is going to be a real challenge to try and prove otherwise. People are like sheep, they simply follow without question. What makes it worse is that even though they have no reason on their side, they argue as if they did. The ultra right wing spends a lot of money on propaganda. Fox news (fake news) is their biggest mouthpiece. According to the Government accountability Office, the Bush White House has spent millions on advertising. Why is the executive branch spending any money of advertising in the first place? What are they buying or paying off?
I truly feel for my country right now. Reason has gone out the window.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join