It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Sculpture on Hamilton Island

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by themuse
Here here enlighten2012

I am totally with you on that, I reckon Reconpliot owes a carton..

Have the best day

themuse

i'd prefer a slab

and you also

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yes Im being cheeky to liten reconpilot up

But InfraRedMan do you think its two cartons now?

Cheer up reconpliot we only want to share knowledge and from your claims you could help team earth or Oz if you shed more light, you might have all of us as mates and when the whatever happens happens you'll be part of a team. Arent we all on the same team of self preservation?

No I in Team
YAY

Have a great day
themuse

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

So come on out then and deny you are american . Or are you ashamed of your national identity ? I'm not although its a bit of a mute point for me.
One of the first questions I asked my contactor ( a commander in the RAN ) was this . Why so little contact ?
The answer very simply was this .Most humans just cant handle it ,especially the ones with big ego's but really it just boils down to FEAR .

One day a US spook knocked on the door hoping I was alone I am sure .
Another alien friend however showed his face behind me as I opened the door to this Yank and the look of pure Terror on this guys face was something to behold. beads of sweat were pouring down his face as he jibbered away, something about wanting to meet me .

So mock all you want infrared . you cant handle it so you get no proof .
Its that simple . You see what you want to see and you believe you have the upper hand by mocking those who Know better . Laugh it up while you can .

I had only hoped that by sharing what I am able to I may help those with an open mind , but you will go on like this till your planet is dead . And if it does comes down to that you will be left here with your self created armagedon .

I have many friends in the US who despair of this situation ,many more who feel powerless .And no wonder when they are ridiculed to scorn by smart asses like you guys .

Like the statue says . Only if you want the truth .

Its a choice and instead of giving yourselves a chance to get beyond your fear you embrace it . I just dont understand Humans , very few of us do . You need to be right when you are proven wrong so what hope is there when contact is attempted ? very little .

So your mocking words only betray your own FEAR ,your own cowardice
your own IGNORANCE . What have you proved on this forum except your ignorance .

Many Americans and aussies have been seduced by their own arrogance
but the truth is OZ is kicking the Yanks out of here .The CIA's drug running operation with the mafia is being bust wide open as we speak , with massive hauls .

but to be ridiculed by a fellow aussie muse is sad . It makes me wonder what your REAL agenda is here .

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by themuse

I hate the word alien because it suggests seperation ,alienation . Its not really like that at all . It really should just be about ALL OF US , regardeless of nationality ,species ,whatever .

But you guys dont know what its like to be hunted . You dont know what its like perhaps to worry if your daughter will be abducted and held to ransom . You dont know how many attempts have been made on my life and those of my family . And all that because we are trying to set YOU free from this prison you cannot or refuse to see .

Is it funny to you knowing countless thousands of innocent civilians are tortured by US TERROR laws . Is that really a laugh to you ?
Slab it up boys if it is .

I enjoy a drink and a laugh as much as anybody and my friends routinely play little tricks on me to lighten me up. Thats cool and I appreciate that . But this is a public forum and while you mock thousands die and time runs ever shorter . Consensus and REAL team work does not build when its laughed to scorn by you.

You achieve nothing for those who are to timid to share their real experiences and shy away from this forum because of your constant ridiculing . You are denying good people a chance to get a grip on their experience , you are stealing their chance to feel part of a TEAM while you crap on . So lets hear what you guys KNOW ,rather than what you think .

Obviously none of you have EXPERIENCED anything interesting and it comes as no surprise with your attitude .

I am tired of this crap which means wankers like you are winning when you do not deserve to . Enjoy your Hollow victory while you can .

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Oh, You just keep getting better and better! That's quite a spiel mate! You missed your calling as a comedian!

So.. for the uninitiated.. I am an Aussie, and no.... the burden of proof is on you.

Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary proof! Something your trying really hard to deflect. Let me guess.. because you have none?

IMHO, themuse had a great thread going until you hi-jacked and derailed it with your attention seeking baloney!

FEAR? Forgive me if I laugh! So anyone who doesn't believe you is fearful? Keep telling yourself that mate!

As far as agendas go... because were Aussie, we should automatically believe your bunk? Back you up blindly and say "reconpilot - you da man!"?

No - my agenda (at least) is to deny ignorance, and seek the truth. Do you know what truth is? Hmmmm

Anyway... I'm off to my Cabal Anti-Grav ship to meet up with some Annunaki mates for a Friday night drink at Pine Gap!

See you there reconpilot!!!

IRM Out!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

SPIEL ! thats a yank term more than aussie . No , your not an aussie ,its obvious by the way you rant

Like I have always said , the proof only comes to those who earn it .

I have given as many leads as i can to help those who want to head in the right direction. You FEAR me because you cannot control my input here.

Like all those who lust for power and ego gratification , you rant ,you scream , you carry on .yet you offer no proof that what I say is not true .
Because you cannot . Thats scary isnt it ? I smell your fear from here .

Where in OZ do you live ? no need to give an address but give me some genuine ocker lingo to prove your stats. Not much to ask is it MATE ?

When I visited Hamilton Island it was CRAWLING with US spooks , but Of course the tide is turning now and you guys are getting rounded up and sent home . Wonder why that is.

No ,your not an aussie. Not a REAL aussie . A real aussie does not mouth off the way you do , its not the aussie style ,its the US SPOOK style.
I recognise it like the back of my own hand.
Get in their face and shout them down . Well its not working in IRAQ to well is it ? maybe you should go round to HMAS Albatross and give them some of your lip .

Muse ? hard to say , but who cares .Not me .

[edit on 15-8-2008 by reconpilot]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

And to cover your other points.

I have said all along that I cannot offer proof , thats out of my hands .
NO ONE on this forum can give incontrovertible proof.
Until disclosure is official thats the way it is and we all know that .

A following ? me ? I dont think so .

There are those that Know and cannot talk and there are those who cautiously share what little they can in the hope it will give some comfort ,some understanding.

Anyone who lives in the blue mountains long enough will tell you something is going on there . Its just a given .

Were I live just about everybody knows whats going on . You cant miss it if you live here any length of time .

So rant on and make your empty threats as long as you like .It makes no difference to those who know the truth .

I dont claim to speak for all Aussies , but then neither can you .DENY THAT.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I HAD to save this page of banter to my HD, for prosperity. Mate you take the cake. I nearly coughed up a lung from laughing so hard. You're truly amusing reconpilot! I guess every circus needs it's clown

We get so many newbies who come in here and think we haven't seen it or heard it all before... thinking they're clever, or that they know something the rest of us don't. It's about as original as a yellow cab and as transparent as Glad Wrap. Good to see your doing your bit to dispel the stereotype!

Anyway, I'm off to throw another shrimp on the barbee!

Oh sorry... that would imply that I'm from the U.S... make that a snag! (which is a sausage to all those here in America... I mean outside of Oz).

Bewdy Mate

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Oh thats whats eating you up ? .I know something you dont > of course ,that explains your desperate back flipping .
But I have to tell you I am still not convinced your an aussie.
Im afraid I am going to have to ask for more proof .
You know ,drivers licence, passport ,stuff like that .
you dont have a problem with that do you ?

Of course you do . And who can blame you .

next time you go to the RSL , try asking a few vets what they think is going on down here .The answers may surprise you .

but you wont do that will you ?

make sure your zips done up next time your firing up the barbie , I would not want to see you throw on the wrong shrimp. It may fall off from your laughing so hard and after a few VB's its been known to happen.
Especially from someone compensating as hard as you do .
Cheers Cobbber .

:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Infra red boy ,guardian of ignorance .Its been a pleasure dueling with you . Any chance you will ever tell us what you DO know ? Appart from a bit of aussie slang .
Obviously your location is SECRET . OOOH ,is it pine gap ?
Whats it like there ?
Right ,no I understand ,classified ,like your snag length .
THAT I understand and respect .

I like debunkers , I LOVE you guys . You make posting here so much more fun .Its like I totally get where you are at and its like WAY cool .

And your avatar , Oh you bad bad BAD boy . Somebody turn down the thermostat in here .

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Oh and one last thing ,its posterity , not prosperity . Calm your self boy and allow the force to flow through you .
I sense much fear in you .

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
When I see the quote from Jesus on the front, and a MAN being "made" from the stone, I instantly think of God.

The Alien on the back IS God! "God created Man in his image"

... the man seems to be aware that he is carving himself, and although the Alien is clearly hiding behind the man, he is embracing him and caring for him... like God.

It shows eternal love.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

there seems to be only person here in fear!

calling people wankers on a public forum is just as worse as sheading alittle light on a subject turning dark.

if people dont seem 'worthy' on here then why are you bating us with your posts then saying 'though we wont or dont want to understand'?

i get what you saying and beleived you though when you start being rude and obnoxious...all credability goes out the window mate sorry.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by enlighten2012

Your right , I overstepped the mark .I should not have been abusive .
But I cannot tell you how frustrating it gets when you are trying to shed a bit more light only to be hacked down by infrared because he got here first and does not like being put in the shade .

My wake up call was over five years ago now . Its been quite a journey.
Exciting fascinating frustrating and at times really deppressing .I dont mind admiting that . Confronting MY fear was a big thing as it will be for you someday . there is no shame in admitting fear . Until you face it though you cannot overcome it .

This planet is controlled through fear , corrupt govs thrive on fear .They use fear to keep you hard at the grindstone .

And when the bad guys find out you are a contactee they do everything they can to intimidate you . tell you your delusional ,stuff like that . So yes ,I get angry , I get defensive , I overreact sometimes. if you knew what I knew you would perhaps understand why I get short with people.

The truth will set you free , they know that so they do everything they can to stop it spreading out of their control.

be thankfull you live in OZ . The only intimidation I have recieved here is from CIA sponsored goons . ADF however has been great ,they really care about their people and they look out for you . Be thankfull you live in a country where the military still values honour and integrity .

In the not to distant future now disclosure will occur and you will be blown away to find out just whats going on downunder in every sense of the word.

By the way , The symbol for the illawara is the Lyre bird and under that the title reads 'uber et Saluber '. Latin for 'over and UNDER' . Underground ?
Think about it .

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

thanks for your post

i do understand your frustrations. it is hard to know of something so major and not be able to open up fully. too much for one guy to handle mate... i suggest you get involved (if your not already) with people who have had similar experiences. they wont tell you your crazy

and by the way....we are all ears here. you may find some knockers though the seekers way out number.

and re Oz....we are a country of great mystery so your views dont suprise me. i'm def thankful i am an aussie!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Yeah , thats cool . Look , its been a HUGE adjustement for me and it is for anyone who chooses to keep moving forward because you HAVE to deal with your own crap ,your own silly naive preconceptions , as you go. You have to leave a lot of people behind who dont understand ,which hurts them and you . So you get tetchy at times .

but its all good you know . I would not change a bit of it and you want everyone to know that if they can get over their petty emotional hang ups theres a whole new world of adventure waiting for them. I am just stoked about it and very impatient to experience more .

And I LOVE my new friends ,they are patient, tolerant ,full of fun and they dont take themselves to seriously . Cant tell you how good that feels to know that you dont have to be rich and beautifull anymore to be appreciated for what you really are .

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot

And I LOVE my new friends ,they are patient, tolerant ,full of fun and they dont take themselves to seriously . Cant tell you how good that feels to know that you dont have to be rich and beautifull anymore to be appreciated for what you really are .

i can actually relate to you here. i've been through something very similar. feels great to be able to be yourself dosent it?

i hope one day you are able to express here alittle further what you've seen.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
From my understanding and viewpoint. Knowing the truth that God Jesus has chiseled and created his life. The aliens helped chisel Jesus or have done genetically. The backside inscription... only if you want to, means if you want to follow him (Jesus). I think it's quite brilliant philosophical statement.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

Hmmmm. well I'm afraid I dont go for conventional christianity stuff mate .All that tosh about accepting jesus as your personal lord and saviour leaves me cold. Its up to us , which is what he said.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by themuse

this is a very interesting post.
Whats more interesting is the man in the sculpture has blue eyes
foot.com.au...
and the alien is sculting the man....just like in the ancient sumerian texts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join