It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Sculpture on Hamilton Island

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You may have Hit the nail on the head. This is how the artist himself may of visioned it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hey forgot to add my responses to the following peoples

InfraRedMan & pretty_vacant –

FOOT is located ‘PAST THE PUB basically!! On the other side of the marina if you follow all the golf buggys to the end of the row or shops/restaurants and booze! I have a dear mate who is local who led me there knowing it would be up my alley. You can see him in the first image enjoying my head going boing!!! that was unexpected!

Reconpilot –

If you arent taking the absolute piss sorry if that offends but it could go either way in here, and mean to make such statements so matter of factly re hidden base:underground generator and what ‘sonic carving chisel’ (that makes that probe an NOISY anal probe basically) Please could you enlighten me with your evidence.
Perception is everything. Butt. Please explain!!

Because if that were my ass I’d want all the perceptions I could so I may find one that might help soothe the sting from the ‘Noisy/sonic carving chisel anally directed probe looking thing!!’
Seriously point me in the direction of that info, im keen to have a look.

Things we know from google quickly.
Re the Magenetic thing - Magentic Island is a north based island of the Whitsundays called so for facts based here see LINK . Townsville – the city directly on the coast line of magnetic island has a massive military base that makes the city what it is – NOT HIDDEN also facts based on the link. If you have other info please let us know.

www.epa.qld.gov.au...

AntisepticSkeptic –

The post was just to share the pictures of such a WOW vision and creation (btw of an alien and a man in the alien and UFO forum. Seemed obvious to me) I didnt intend it would be so thought provoking or intend to bring conspiracy into it until I saw the range of responses which is beautiful so thank you everyone, essence-tially people are still finding perceptions to digest the idea of ET Life comfortably and also - One persons opinion is ONE perception - therefore there are many perceptions to every situation. There are certain perceptions or ways that holistically work for us all. Its all getting us there isn’t it and therefore all responses are awesome and each has its beauty.
So now I ask you what your intentions were when you posted your response so we may understand the beauty in your response. ?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
And lastly for amuse ments sake

Behold the probe and a map of oz with stuff in i just noticed.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks Internos. it's a huge compliment to receive recognition from a great mind like yours.

i didn't reply to what i thought about the sculpture right away because i wanted to give myself time to look at it and really think about it.

to me it seems like the sculpture could mean that we as humans make our own way in the universe and life (free will and all) and we ultimately choose what we are going to be, be it a war mongering race, or a beautiful united race.

at the same time, it seems to me that this sculpture also is trying to depict that aliens have always been there "behind the scenes" or over our shoulder helping up to accomplish what we want, this would be depicted by the alien holding a chisel that look very similar to the one that the human is using to shape himself with. giving us technologies, teaching us skills necassary to become the truly amazing and diverse people that we are.

this is indeed a very thought provoking sculpture and if i am ever in the area i will try to remember to check it out.

thanks for posting this. S&F from me.

[edit on 8/14/08 by SRTkid86]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Whatever you think of this statue, you have to respect the skill it took to make it. Personally i like it
So thanks for sharing it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I love art and I especially love interpreting it here is what I noticed that some people might have missed int he posts above.

I would just like to add that the human part of the statue is incomplete and the alien back is full. This could be interpreted as "man is not complete" and that possibly the true outcome of our development (evolution) has yet to come to fruition. The alien is on the humans back kinda "holding" on... not at its feet or in front of the human it is ATTACHED, I think this aspect is important when taken in context with the quotes. Undeniably and as already stated the first quote you see is one from the bible and rings true in everyones mind...(atleast I assume so) and seems pretty agreeable. Now as you move around the statue you see the alien its work and the words "only if you want to be".

This I believe is the punchline of the statue...see the biblical words that everyone knows or has seen are somewhat for a lack of a better word "known and accepted" kinda like our comfort zone. Then to see the alien and the words "only if you want to be" throws a curve ball at you from nowhere. One minute your thinking "look how man has been carved from stone a product of his own actions and we are so strong we are about truth and what we know is truth!", then as you see the back it says "HOLD UP REWIND IT A BIT, do you really want to be free? and if you do then why are still stuck in this rock?" see the man/statue is incomplete because he actually doesnt want to be free and in order to be free he must accept the possibility that the knowledge he has gained so far from his ancestors might not just be what it says. The alien aspect is like saying "you get what you ask for" and if you notice the alien is complete and is helping us break the rock from our legs maybe the artist doesnt think that actually aliens built us but that they are kinda like our shadows in the closet they are as real as we are but we have to face them in order to understand our full capability.

for my hard work here I expect some feed back

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

But, why then is man creating or "chiseling" himself?

It seem to me to say that man has evolved and is inventing himself to be what he wants. But, due to the Jesus Christ quote, I think the artist intended to say that the Bible may be misleading in that we've had help through our history so that mankind would not perish from the Earth ... not from God, but from much more advanced/ancient species.

Many of the miracles (Pillar of cloud/fire or parting of the sea) or Godly interactions with mankind (Moses on Sinai) noted in the Bible can be interpreted as being extraterrestrial, rather than spiritual.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Or, you may be right on.

Looking at it again, it appears the alien has already "chiseled" man to a certain point, but not knowing of the alien presence, man thinks he is "chiseling" himself but really has been led in his own creation.

Very insightful.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I think you just nailed what I was trying to say in a lot less words. It is very interesting that the alien is full and the man cannot walk for himself. Honestly this piece just amazes me.

It would be really cool if the artist would chime in. But I doubt it and it actually might take away from the fun.

read on!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Notice from a full frontal view of the sculpture you cannot see the alien.. it is only from the side he is noticeable. My first impression is the alien is hiding behind him, trying to listen into any conversation the man may be having. They look almost as though its a team, there is enough comfort that the alien is embracing the man with his free hand.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
brilliant! i love it.
i wonder how many people have noticed the back of it? (leaning to say maybe less than those who have)

great idea and theme. love the "star map" looking part on the back.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by themuse

You shall tell them truth and they shall recoil in denial . No ,thats not what it says on the statue BUT do you want it ? Thats the problem with trying to help humans carve themselves out of the rock of denial .
I am not taking the piss or trying to be clever .I am just trying to help you guys see what should be obvious .
The chisel in the Greys hand is obviously carving at the rock , not the the poor guys anal passage .
Its a cordless chisel guys . Most sculptors use air powered tools that work in a similar way .

The base is almost entirely underwater as is the generator .
All aussie bases have INDEPENDANT power supplies for obvious reasons but this particular type is well known for causing a null zone in its proximity. I am not reffering to magnetic island ,thats further north .

The truth is often to simple and proud people take offence because they could not see it when its pointed out . I am very glad you posted these pics because I neglected to take any when I was up there .

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
goodbye and thanks for all the fish!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Unscrambling the damage done to the human genome by Enki and his mob has been a mamoth task . First off ,they have had monkey genes spliced in to make them behave in a fearfull primitive way ,secondly their brain function has been altered so they find it hard to feel and think and intuit the truth in the world they live in .
carving humans out of this amorphous mass of scrambled dna is like carving the true self out of the rock . It takes a strong will and courage to face the truth .
When I volunteered to take on a significant percentage of this damaged dna to see if I could unscramble it I had no idea how painfull it would be but it can be done.

Overcoming my fear of looking in to the face of a grey was a huge step forward for me .

face your fear ,its the only way through . face your anger hate and ego and see how it blinds you to the simple truth .

If you can overcome your prejudices ,this carving can be a real step forward . Its a test for anyone who visits . If you can at least partially get through it , THEN you can expect a more intimate contact.

My first contact occured shortly after my visit to Hamilton Island.
Thats when my family started to come forward and tell me who I really am .

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by themuse

i've been here!
a group of us had a long discussion that night over a few reds regarding the meaning. i said i thought it was man thinking he makes his own path in life not assuming that he was getting assistance from another power (in this case an alien)

the truth behind this will set him free but only if you wants it to be means to me that until people realise we are not alone in making our decissions or in our acts, then we are not totally mentally free.

ahhhh maggie island....just amazing.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

intrested....what contact have you made and what are you?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by enlighten2012

Thats a big question and difficult to answer in a black and white way.
The first thing you want to do after contact is to talk about it to somebody, anybody .Only to find of course that most humans are in chronic denial and automatically dismiss you as delusional . Then you get the visit from a cia flunky trying to tell you you were drinking to much and did not see what you KNOW you saw and who you talked to .
Well I just laughed that off . Much as they like to try ,the US intelligence community cannot frighten people in to submision here like they do back in the states .

Deep down I always new ET was real and of course the signs were there all along in my own family . But official secrets and all the other social problems mean that we are forced to deny and evade telling even our own families the truth to protect them against the guys that want to keep you dumb and subserviant .

My family has a long history that points pretty obviously to inside knowledge . But as usual the debunkers will come out screaming for proof.
I dont care if I cannot supply it . I know who I am and I know what I continue to experience and see everyday so f@#$ 'em .

I do have to respect my families privacy too ,so I dont supply names .
I can give leads to those who are sincere and open minded but humans are fickle lazy and always looking for a freeby . So they miss the opportunities that are given by their own prejudice .Its very sad .

Who am I ?. Well how far back do you want me to go ? More importantly ,who do you think you are ? and do you really want to know and why ?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by enlighten2012

Thats a big question and difficult to answer in a black and white way.
The first thing you want to do after contact is to talk about it to somebody, anybody .Only to find of course that most humans are in chronic denial and automatically dismiss you as delusional . Then you get the visit from a cia flunky trying to tell you you were drinking to much and did not see what you KNOW you saw and who you talked to .
Well I just laughed that off . Much as they like to try ,the US intelligence community cannot frighten people in to submision here like they do back in the states .

Deep down I always new ET was real and of course the signs were there all along in my own family . But official secrets and all the other social problems mean that we are forced to deny and evade telling even our own families the truth to protect them against the guys that want to keep you dumb and subserviant .

My family has a long history that points pretty obviously to inside knowledge . But as usual the debunkers will come out screaming for proof.
I dont care if I cannot supply it . I know who I am and I know what I continue to experience and see everyday so f@#$ 'em .

I do have to respect my families privacy too ,so I dont supply names .
I can give leads to those who are sincere and open minded but humans are fickle lazy and always looking for a freeby . So they miss the opportunities that are given by their own prejudice .Its very sad .

Who am I ?. Well how far back do you want me to go ? More importantly ,who do you think you are ? and do you really want to know and why?

hi fellow aussie

to be honest i really am intrested in who you are and what you have encounted though i am sadly becomming one of those lazy humans who googles what the weathers like outside!

i think i'm a human being put on this earth to live my life, hopefully do some good then either come back if my karmas been crap or etherially float away... I dont really want to know why i'm here because i cant change that fact. all i can do is try and be as open minded as possible and dont be judgemental or ignorant of any circumstance.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here here enlighten2012

I am totally with you on that, I reckon Reconpliot owes a carton..

Have the best day

themuse

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yeah thats right ,we get lots of US spooks posing as tourists down here .
But we dont need chain link fences to keep them out . Superior technology mate ,superior technology .

And when your not on duty , a bit of casual bodyguard work pays really well . And heaven knows we need them, Especially when the 'tourists' are trying to rear end you .And i'm not talking about with an anal probe either.

So dont be surprised if you enter OZ with a US passport to get pulled to one side for a quick security check . Were on to you !

Ummm, dude what makes you think I'm a yank? I guess that goes to show that a lot of the things you say & think are mere guesses (or fantasy) based on a personal belief system that requires no proof... because that's what you just did!

You sound a little paranoid to me dude! Sometimes, tourists are just tourists but I guess you see conspiracies around every corner because it somehow makes everyday life a little more exciting than what it really is. Put both your feet firmly back into reality! Ooops.. too late!

Mate - you make me laugh!

Our bases Rock ! area 51 SUCKS . ACCEPT IT .

Your so eloquent and profound! How could I ever argue with that?

IRM

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join