It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens read the internet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You guys ever wonder if aliens are watching, are they monitoring our media (TV, radio, etc.)? ...the internet?

I wonder...
Can they?
Do they understand our language, our humor our sarcasm? Or is it just easier to read our thoughts?

If they do not do this or can not, why not?
Obviously they are here and want to communicate to some extent, although our species doesn't seems to make that entirely practical considering the powers that be......

However,
Wouldn't understanding our language and such be the easiest most direct form of communication with our species??

...just thinking.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
They may be already among us and interacting with us and we won't even know it. Just because we use the term "Aliens" doesn't mean they wouldn't be able to understand our language. If you think about it, all this abductions happening all over the world in different countries, different languages, how do you think they communicate? They don't need to learn the language, we humans process everything our minds think and therefore by having a mother tongue we use it to translate our thoughts into speech.

So to answer your question....yes!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I bet they read everything that goes across the NET. I am sure they are so advanced, that it is easy to understand our language. I think they have been watching our world for many years. Thats my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If they were intelligent to pick up our media. And they are intelligent to decipher it. Yes, they would be. I mean, if NASA discovers a rather primitive (not relative, but still had machines... etc) alien species, would they interact with it right away.

No, they would monitor it first to see if it was a threat, and to study the species. If there were intelligent aliens monitoring us, I'm sure they would be 'Secretly' communicating with us.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If they can read the internet, here is a message to them. Let's consider this as the primary test to learn what they can do. As I see ATS is also a hub for many, so, this may work. This test may take an effect on their pride.

Dear Aliens,

GET YOUR PRETTY GRAY AS* DOWN HERE AND SHOW YOURSELVES!

Regards,

Sheridan.

Now, if they appear within few days above the cities, they were able to read this message. If not, they can't. I believe it's a pretty efficient test. Also cheaper then the experiments of NASA. So, I believe we should wait for few days and let's see what is going to happen.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
If they can read the internet, here is a message to them. Let's consider this as the primary test to learn what they can do. As I see ATS is also a hub for many, so, this may work. This test may take an effect on their pride.

Dear Aliens,

Regards,

Sheridan.

Now, if they appear within few days above the cities, they were able to read this message. If not, they can't. I believe it's a pretty efficient test. Also cheaper then the experiments of NASA. So, I believe we should wait for few days and let's see what is going to happen.

That's really mature, am sure they won't answer someone's pray like that!
If you read "Aliens & UFOs" forum, you will understand why they won't even look at your thread.

Keep watching more sci-fi movies!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Dear Aliens,

Regards,

Sheridan.

LOL I just loved your post

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
if aliens can peek sthorugh sstan romankes window then who's to say that they cant read the internet and look at pr0n??? maybe theyd ont even need to read the interente ....maybe they can use their psycihc mind powerss and just takr your cookies!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Dear Aliens,

Regards,

Sheridan.

Few days spent since I written this and there are no spaceships, no grays, nothing at all. See? I told you it's a pretty efficient solution to find answer to your question. As we learned with this experiment under these lonely days, Aliens are not reading the internet at all.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Aliens read TMZ and post retarded comments on Youtube. Its quite obvious.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I find it Hard to Believe that Aliens (Holy) would Read the Internet (Worldwide Knowledge Place to Gather for Thus)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yes I do enjoy reading the threads you humans keep rolling onto the boards.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Maybe they created the internet so they could actually learn more about us?

new topics

top topics

join