It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Creature Spotted (Chupacabra)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by damntheptb
here is an idea, I'm not sure what area that was, but it almost looks like a wild-dog, or some kind of canine, breeded with a hog, or pig like animal, hence the long snout.

My God, it's DogBearPig!

Unfortunately I can't view the video at work. Has anyone found any site with stills taken from the video yet?

HAHAH! I love it. DogBearPig.

Hey, check out the link Michelle posted. Thats working fine for me.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think this could be an experiment or some kind of sick cross breed animal that escaped from a lab. I have heard that China has been messing around with that kind of stuff, Hey you never know.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Coyote with mange. I see them all the time.

Shoot'em when I can.

Roper

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
ya i watched this last night on the news they said they found these types of animals before in the same area and they ran some tests on it and it turned out to be a type of coyote they even showed a close up of the animal but it was dead, it looked the same as the one in this video but this ones nose juts out more and they said this one has slippery like skin with its front legs shorter then its hind legs

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Probably just an inbred like most yanks!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
nice find. could be a number of things... my suggestion into the mix is a miniature donkey. (you know like a miniature horse ) hehe

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
That long snout reminds me of a Thylacine or the Tasmanian Tiger! In some of the pictures I've seen of the Tiger their front legs do appear to be slightly shorter than their rear legs. Problem is, of course, that the last known specimen died in 1936. I've heard unsubstantiated rumours that there were experiments taking place to clone one of these Tigers!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I want to know why the deputy didn't keep up with him better or block him off from running away to cover or something.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by thehype16]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I believe this has already been posted here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think its a genetic abnormality on a normal dog a bit like THIS poor fella....

From www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by taybes

I've seen the stills and to me this "creature" looks like a coyote with a terrible skin condition (possibly sebaceous adenitis or mange.)

As for muscularity, most dogs or wild canids are very, very muscular. The reason that this one appears more muscular is that there's no layer of fur to conceal those striations or muscle bulges. See photo below... Very little fur and maybe slightly more muscle than an average dog, but nothing unusual.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I dont seem to be able to see the video....The working link sends me to a yahoo page with videos, but none of them the one mentioned in the OP...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It has been reported in the Sun newspaper in the UK today, god what a strange dog?!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentBob86
I dont seem to be able to see the video....The working link sends me to a yahoo page with videos, but none of them the one mentioned in the OP...

Here

www.sciam.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
They need to setup a cage trap for this creature and bait it with a couple hunks of meat cut off that damn bigfoot they're having the press conference on today. Imagine the repercusions of capturing one crypto using the flesh of another as bait!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Haha,one crypto consuming another.....that would make like a super cryptozoid. Nah but seriously catching that thing would be the only way of getting to the bottom of this.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

no it definetly wasn't that thing in the picture, maybe some breed of coyote the tasmanian devil theory sounds interesting too

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Possibly a south American Tapir, but a baby?
Some south American's import them illegally to hunt for old times sake.
www.dkimages.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join